Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?  (Read 4924 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

I will advice you to buy monero or xlm they are good for long time investment those 2 coins are strong and can be trusted

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

You choose the right strategy. Patience is the key to success. I think that you need to start with the most famous coins, like Ethereum or stellar. If you have enough fund to buy other alts, do that. For example, icx and ocn.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

I would recommend you to buy some bitcoins and etherium may be get also some litecoins,ripple,eos and neo,try to create your portfolio balanced,so the best and the safest choice is top-20 of coinmatketcap.
Yes, I agree with you. If we don't know much about cryptocurrency market, the coins in top 20 are the best choice. Almost of these coins are good so just choose some of them and start investment.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

ETH, BCC, XRP, and BTC are really good coins for long-term investment. All mentioned coins will grow in coming days or months so if you invest now you will have a chance to earn a handsome amount of profit in a very short period of time.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

I mainly invest my money in the purchase of reliable top-20 altcoins, since they have already confirmed their stability and reliability of development. As the market recovers from the beginning of next year, they will consistently rise in price. Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and NEO are now my favorites on this list.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

For me, I would suggest for a good long term investment are bitcoin and ice-cream because of its popularity to individual. Research with your own you not based on what you see or read. Be sure to choose wisely before getting into a decision.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

The best coins for the long term investment are the top altcoins among top 20. I would take ETH, LTC, BCH, IOTA, NEO, XLM and some other coins and hold them for at least 2-3 years from now. It would bring a lot of benefits to all of us.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

It all depends on your ability to take risks. The safest investment for a long term is bitcoin or ethereum, of course. Altcoins are more risky, but you can expect a big profit by investing in this part of the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

It all depends on your ability to take risks. The safest investment for a long term is bitcoin or ethereum, of course. Altcoins are more risky, but you can expect a big profit by investing in this part of the market.

It depends on how long to invest money. If for a year or two, then I would agree. If for a longer period, then I'm not sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will be still on top. Many competitors have come to this market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

It depends on how long to invest money. If for a year or two, then I would agree. If for a longer period, then I'm not sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will be still on top. Many competitors have come to this market.
In the long run, I still think that BTC and ETH will always be at the top. The altcoin is growing fast, but it can't easily overtake BTC and ETH. BTC and ETH are the two cryptocurrency decisions that determine this entire market. And if one of them is replaced, I think the market will be very chaotic

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I think the best cryptocurrency for long term investment is still bitcoin which the price was fluctuate even the supply and demand. Bitcoin was have the biggest volume in the market so that I think once you do long term investment with bitcoin you can probably earn huge income.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

Best choice or option fill your bags with cheap tokens or bitcoin now, ive seen high potential coins wich are in bargain thus this is the best time to go shopping investing now is good

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

There are two safe investment choices for you. It is recommended that you buy bitcoin and ETH for long term storage. These are the best virtual currency and I think its worth going up in the future to make you profitable.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

Looking for long term investment then I will say ethereum is a good one to invest on, i still think the price of the coin will still go up so high in the near future, so i think ethereum is good for that long term investment

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

First recommendation from my side will be BITCOIN for sure. Otherwise, if you want to go for altcoins, you can go with ETHEREUM, RIPPLE or WAVES.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

I think that now is a very bad time to buy coins in a long-term portfolio. It seems to me that you should wait for the market reversal.

tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

Long-term investments are often chosen by investors as bitcoin and ethereum. You can invest in it. But if you have large capital and want to take risks I think you can also invest in NEO and Litecoin. It is highly regarded and has great growth potential in the future.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

I will recommend you get yourself some of the potential top ten altcoins. Long term investment of these coins will really yield you much Get some altcoins now and you will see it worth later.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

As a long-term investment only Bitcoin can prove to be a good side. Other coins are very risky to buy for such a period.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

For a long time, I would buy a ripple. In my opinion, this coin has good prospects. In the future, it will be actively used in banks and other financial organizations.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: