Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔝🔥[ANN]🔥❤️KISSES❤️Blockchain-based ecosystem for adult content distribution🔥🔝  (Read 631 times)
Kissescoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

OFF account of Kissescoin tokensale

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 01:03:00 PM by Kissescoin

💘💞💘KISSES COIN💘💞💘

Blockchain-based ecosystem for adult content distribution

KISSES is a next-generation platform, which will revolutionize the adult entertainment industry by facilitating the use of cryptocurrency by users as a medium of exchange. KISSES o ers an exciting opportunity for users to enter a billion-dollar market and capitalize on their contribution to the creation and distribution of verified, legal and safe adult content on the blockchain.

Dear friends, we have great news for you!KISSES TECH & KISSES COIN is now a part of LEONS Ecosystem www.leonscoin.com!
All stakes from KISSES COIN Bounty campaign will be moved to the LEONS Bounty campaign. Join www.t.me/leonscoin for more details.LEONS Bounty campaign will be announced very soon!

Chinese thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934636.0

What We Offer Users

A self-governing platform for the distribution and hosting of adult content, thereby empowering content creators as well as forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.By leveraging our industry expertise, the power of blockchain and the potential of the seamless integration of the adult entertainment and the international cryptocurrency markets, KISSES aims to solve the challenges current users face
The platform uses its own digital token called KISSES TOKENS. These tokens are distributed
to content creators as rewards, based on community voting of the more popular videos, pictures, and content with time-stamped data.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

CROWDSALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 14 with 1 day only BIGGEST AND MAXIMUM 80% BONUS
for every purchase without minimums!!!

FAQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

watching
lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

kiss?
nice idea

lilac835

Activity: 448

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Chinese translation done here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934636.0
Pm me if you will update

JanyJeand31

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

What is blockchain role in your project?
Kissescoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

What is blockchain role in your project?

Hi, JanyJeand31! Good question! The crucial benefit that the blockchain adds to our platform is decentralization. From the perspective of content creators - the advantage is in being able to redeem their earnings immediately (without the standard waiting periods) and furthermore without the hefty middleman fees charged by the big names dominating the industry today. This humble difference offered by our platform proves to be a great device for the empowerment of often vulnerable content creators,

From the perspective of the content consumer, the platform offers a tighter level of anonymity than what would be possible through credit card and other fiat mechanisms. Together with our vision to elevate the variety of content and services on our platform we would seek to provide quality material that is accessible via cryptocurrency and all the advantages that the platform presents besides those quoted above.

nicegoodman

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

count me in
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

do i need a translator ??
if need translator i will translate to indonesia  Smiley
nicegoodman

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

is the sale on??
Kissescoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

is the sale on??

Kisses crowdsale is Live.Join us today and get a HUUUGE 80% bonus!

Only 1 day and one chance to get the BIGGEST AND MAXIMUM 80% BONUS!!

http://www.kissescoin.com

Also, we have a special bonus for TOP 100 investors!

The TOP 100 Investors in the KISSES platform are entitled to 1% of the token volume, which means 2.4 Millions of KISSES, after the Crowdsale`s Ending on 14 April 2018.

Join the early sale and become one of the Top 100 investors for the exclusive opportunity to pro t from the KISSES available, which are valued at 2.4 Millions USD in the beginning of the Crowdsale. They will be distributed per your share after the Crowdsale is over.

More info http://www.kissescoin.com/top100.pdf

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

this is interesting. kisses coin for valentine's day
nicegoodman

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

the new images looks amazing

I see your site has some new things too
klofanowik

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

There is always room for adult content, and this segment is still in it's infancy regarding blockchain, so first to get to it, and the bet ones will also get the largest piece of action.
I'll keep watching. Good luck!
KISSESDev

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

Hello folks!

I am the blockchain developer for KISSES. I'll be available to answer any questions you may have about our enterprise - so feel welcome to post!

Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

What are the differences and advantages of your project with other competitors?
I see this project is not the first time, I hope your project is successful and will get a lot of support from investors

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
KISSESDev

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

What are the differences and advantages of your project with other competitors?
I see this project is not the first time, I hope your project is successful and will get a lot of support from investors

Thank you for your question!

Our vision brings together several aspects of contemporary technology (i.e. the blockchain, virtual reality & cloud hosting - amongst others) in order to establish a bespoke decentralized platform for adult content. As such we would create a community curated distributed network where anyone would be able to anonymously access a comprehensive selection of adult entertainment.   

You'd only need to bookmark our platform for all your entertainment desires.
tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

The KISSES coin project should have a wide demand for the market in the adult field, looking forward to the success of the project, which can bring greater social benefits to the human society. Cool
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Project with the concept of new adult content again, very interesting this will surely be a new breakthrough in the adult content industry because it uses blockchain technology. hopefully many investors and participants who are interested in this lucrative project. many adult content projects have entered the blockchain and attracted many, making the project successful with unexpected targets. hopefully this project can also run smoothly.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

reserving FIlipino translation if needed
Kissescoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

reserving FIlipino translation if needed

Filipino translation is already reserved.But you can join our Telegram or Facebook campaign:)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: