Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 06:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOMO] NEO Receives Designated Offshore Securities Market Status by the SEC  (Read 158 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170126005403/en/NEO-Receives-Designated-Offshore-Securities-Market-Status

ALL THE WAY TO MARS... MISSING MARS AND OFF TO THE ASTEROID BELT AND BEYOND!!!

I'm getting rough 13 US cents/day! Someday I can buy myself a cup of coffee with GAS!!! WOW!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

For NEO this is really big, the Chinese crypto landscape is so uncertain and new regulation can come about any day to crush NEO, having this can really act as a safe haven in such an event and allow investors to feel much safer in their investment in to NEO.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Chinese ethereum would be at the top few months from now,ethereum's platform is indeed oudated by neo's platform,The NEP5 tokens has more promising technology than the old erc20 tokens which might be replaced by neo tokebs.ICO investors are getting more vigillant in picking good projects because most of the new ICOs nowaways are just raising funds and runaway eventually.Using neo's improve platform surely these projects would be shit free platform for the developers of erc20 tokens i would like to see NEO at the top of ethereum!

neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't think we're talking about the same NEO here. This is something called the Aquitas Neo Exchange - and I couldn't even get to their website, it was flagged on my computer.
Gobe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

This is some Canadian exchange...not sure it has anything to do with the NEO blockchain.
cryptobrotherz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:01:01 AM

Whoever wrote this article must not have much crypto experience. This "NEO" exchange in Canada is not owned by or affiliated with the China based etheruem cryptocurrency. I wonder if the price of NEO will shoot up a little bit (for a brief moment) until people realize the author of this article mixed two different companies together in the article.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170126005403/en/NEO-Receives-Designated-Offshore-Securities-Market-Status

I'm getting rough 13 US cents/day! Someday I can buy myself a cup of coffee with GAS!!! WOW!

This is a long awaited great news for NEO. I hope that NEO price will spike up because of this. lest see after Chinese New Year

xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:43:00 AM

lol, people are always blindly optimistic when they see a good news.
Once they encounter bad news, they are blind pessimistic again.
I believe neo will develop very well in the future, but eth is also developing, eth is not so easily surpassed.
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

Like I said, it was to generate FOMO Wink

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

wait wait, news given op made on January 26 2017 and the news contains about the stock exchange, Aequitas NEO Exchange Inc is a Canadian stock exchange and obviously not at all relevant with the alt NEO.
do you not read and can not tell the difference?

for op, please give we accurate news and here we discuss altcoin, not the stock exchange.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

I think the article is just using the NEO word as caption to attract readers, this is a common thing in journalism, the is not thesame NEO (Antshares). I was even thinking if it is classified SEC then US citizens need to think twice holding NEO tokens
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:20:19 AM

This has nothing to do with the coin Neo and is about an exchange named Neo. The title to this can be misleading.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀