Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smoking Supplies, Seeds, other products  (Read 165 times)
PhantomCookies (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Hello,

I am currently located in a place where I can legally purchase smoking accessories, cannabis seeds, oils, tinctures, and other products as necessary.

More can be discussed in private. Ready to ship to serious customers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

You can go on and on if these smokes in question are legitimately transacted in your location. But in the country where I belong, smokes like Indian hems, Cannabises and thereabouts are contraband items that must not be traded, though Cigarettes with caution. Except for Law Violators dealing in them secretly at their perils. Significant sanctions shall thereby be level against them when they are caught.
PhantomCookies (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

You can go on and on if these smokes in question are legitimately transacted in your location. But in the country where I belong, smokes like Indian hems, Cannabises and thereabouts are contraband items that must not be traded, though Cigarettes with caution. Except for Law Violators dealing in them secretly at their perils. Significant sanctions shall thereby be level against them when they are caught.

I understand.

We do exercise caution

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

Do you only deal in cannabis? Or other products too?
Can you ship to other countries? By hiding them in other stuff? Like in postcards or barbie dolls(XD)?

If yes, then please PM me with the details.Needles to say, its illegal in my country.Getting herbs ain't a problem here, but other things are priced waaay too high.
And are you on any marketplace?
PhantomCookies (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Do you only deal in cannabis? Or other products too?
Can you ship to other countries? By hiding them in other stuff? Like in postcards or barbie dolls(XD)?

If yes, then please PM me with the details.Needles to say, its illegal in my country.Getting herbs ain't a problem here, but other things are priced waaay too high.
And are you on any marketplace?

What other products are you interested in? Let’s discuss in PM

Also, I’m trying to see what marketplace to establish in. But I heard a lot of them are being shut down or stealing coins. Do you know of any good ones? But we can discuss via Pm
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

It's frowned upon to offer illegal goods or services, at all, but especially here on bitcointalk. I get it if you're trying to make a living, but this is not the way. There are legitimate means of earning your money without risking incarceration or breaking rules/guidelines here. Please lock this thread, read the rules, guidelines, unofficial rules and expectations before it turns out badly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: