Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stabilizes?  (Read 3454 times)
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

From the bitcoin point of vue it is stable one bitcoin will always be one bitcoin the other currencies are the ones which are fluctuating. By that I means it is a perspective of demand and supply so if all the market uses bitcoin it won't fluctuate and it will be stable the more people but the more it gets stable.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

I do not think so . I have watched the bitcoin price for a long time and I find it unstable.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

I think bitcoin prices will never be stable until bitcoin and crypto are controlled and have legitimized properties. Market volatility continues in the "natural" and depends on the needs of the user. That is the nature of the decentralized supply.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are never going to be controlled, governments may try to establish regulations about how to use them and how to pay taxes but at the end they have no control over it, satoshi created bitcoin in a way in which a government will have serious troubles getting control of the network, this is why they are settling for regulation instead of banning it.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Since last month i think bitcoin prices start to stabilize but i see bitcoin prices are increasing up to now. Maybe this means that bitcoin prices will go up.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

Since last month i think bitcoin prices start to stabilize but i see bitcoin prices are increasing up to now. Maybe this means that bitcoin prices will go up.
it is true that there is an increase in trading volume which will then affect the increase in the price of cryptocurrency, and it will be very awaited by the holder of course, because it is getting ready to wait for the momentum of increase cryptocurrency

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

Sure, no doubts that in the future there will be changes. Sure that prices differ but it should become more or less stable. I may be wrong but according to experts this is like this

It"s early for now to say that bitcoin is now in stable situation because bitcoin price is still fluctuating and a long way to recover from its previous dip.
I don’t really think so that the market value of the bitcoin will get stable and that we will be able to see a stable crypto market in the future as well. It is because of the reason that the entire crypto market is having a volatile nature and the market value of almost all the crypto coins keeps on going up and down. This fluctuating market value of the bitcoin is helping the investors in making a huge amount of money.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Everything looks stable, waiting the next ATH, yeah!

I would say: relatively stable. I have been constantly watching the changes in the charts - the price for most cryptocurrencies is changing all the time.
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

In the early stages of the development of digital money, the price of bitcoin could not be very stable. If the price of bitcoin fluctuates very small every day, the encryption market must be a very mature market at that time.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

It's the beginning of the year and when the Chinese year of the bitcoin price slumps Very far from the end of the year but you do not panic because now the bitcoin prices have begun to stabilize and it is predicted that bitcoin prices will rise significantly by the end of this year and may exceed the previous years
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

I think bitcoin will stabilize its price in the middle of this year because we know bitcoin graph and bitcoin movement in trigger of request and from getting bitcoin which is getting harder.

This Summer will show if you are right, man. However, in comparison with winter 2018 (January-February) Bitcoin prices are really stabilizing
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

It's the beginning of the year and when the Chinese year of the bitcoin price slumps Very far from the end of the year but you do not panic because now the bitcoin prices have begun to stabilize and it is predicted that bitcoin prices will rise significantly by the end of this year and may exceed the previous years
many predict that btc should exceed previous highest price, indeed technically it can indicate an uptrend and indeed usually bitcoin reaches peak price at end of this year, we can see later and we must confidence with that

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Nobody knows; it's true, it seems stable, but this stability is +-5% daily, that for another currecy would be an extreme volatility.
We'll see.

I don't think bitcoin will be stabilized, just like dollar, it is used by many people world wide as their common currency. In the future I can see that bitcoin will be the dollar of digital world. It will be common to all.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

if bitcoin are stabilze i think it can be good for our using when we relying on it to being a payment method, and many of store or company will accepting it for the payment

ersmny1

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

Bitcoin price is unpredicted and it depends not only investors that buy it but bitcoin can become zero if all governments forbid it that's why only national cryptocurrency can survive if that currency will be created by governments.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

BTC prices are likely to stabilize. Investors will abandon the Crypto market to invest in gold and silver, or investment in banks will be safer. The current high volatility of the Crypto market has attracted many venture capitalists. And success has also come to them greatly.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Bitcoin fell 70% from 19500$ peak and negative headlines had wiped out billions in value in cryptocurrencies,
But top U.S. regulators testifying before a Senate committee called for greater oversight, without proposing industry-killing measures.
That was something different from crackdown on crypto that hapened in asia, and created picture of stable asset from Bitcoin.
That news gave enough positive momentum for traders to continue investing in cryptocurrencie market and Bitcoin, and returned more than
100 billion $ back in crypto market, as we can see in the last week.

Something that can give us a little more volatility in price is Chinese New Year celebrations for the Year of the Dog begin in China
and follow across much of Asia, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Chinese mainland markets are closed Feb. 15-21.

If you will monitor that chart of the bitcoin, you will find out that the resistance of the bitcoin is good. The investors are keep buying bitcoins because of its good stability.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

We can be encouraged by the reports but also we should stay tuned for more news, hope that bitcoin will stabilizes very soon !

I believe that every day the Bitcoin market is spreading and people are involved in this platform for trading and investment. which is why this virtual monetary system will last a long time and will dominate the future market
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Volatility is something that you can't escape or control  when Bitcoin is in question and the price will always vary in both directions, up and down. Bitcoin is unstable by nature and by the way it's functioning.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

I still believe in it, becuase if it will be, it can be treat like a normal currency in a lot of countries, what can affect the economy of the country

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

I think the current price is stable, although there are still many who wait will be able to value $ 9000 even more in the near future, but it seems still need some correction to get the number, i hope it soon

I think that just like last year, its value will increase at the end of the year. Its just not the right time for now for it to reach its high value just like last year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: