Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:28:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-02-12]The Head of the Chechen Republic has Decided to Buy Bitcoin  (Read 115 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

The Head of the Chechen Republic and a former member of the Chechen independence movement, Ramzan Kadyrov, has announced on Twitter his intention to buy a share of Bitcoin. He has not mentioned the amount of investment but he did admit that the money could be lost.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/head-chechen-decided-to-buy-bitcoin/

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

It is unlikely that Ramzan Kadyrov, with his big fortune, wants to buy some part of one bitcoin. Apparently, here we have in mind some of the bitcoins available in the bypass, and this may amount to thousands of bitcoins. Otherwise, it would not make sense to write about this in social networks. Well, in principle, the news is not particularly significant, especially since he critically reacted to the crypto-currency as a whole.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Great! It once again shows that the crypto news sites don't have any other actually interesting subjects to write about. Seriously, if you need an insignificant Twitter post to write an article, you have reached yet another low.

What's next, a Twitter post of Assad who's interested in buying 'a share' of whatever coin? I wish Ramzan Kadyrov the best of luck with his investment, and who knows, maybe he bought himself some coins already.

The main point is that influential individuals who usually say that they are interested in buying whatever coin or stock, have mostly bought coins or stocks already. Or he just wants to troll the western media.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:32:11 PM by Dany44

it will push the price of BTC up anyway Cheesy

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

CryptoComes.com

How can you be 100% sure that it will push the price of Bitcoin?

I really don't think that this will greatly impact the market. I even don't know that guy was. Sure he is the leader, is he buying with his own money? or money from the government? And he has a official twitter account?  Grin

Another garbage article to begin with. No substance at all, every media outlet is really riding the waves with bitcoin's popularity, but quickly condemns and sensationalize everything negative about it. Double Standard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

Man, have you noticed the smile? I do share your point of view

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

CryptoComes.com

I really don't think that this will greatly impact the market. I even don't know that guy was. Sure he is the leader, is he buying with his own money? or money from the government? And he has a official twitter account?  Grin

Another garbage article to begin with. No substance at all, every media outlet is really riding the waves with bitcoin's popularity, but quickly condemns and sensationalize everything negative about it. Double Standard.

In a way, even if I don't also know the person myself, it's good publicity for bitcoin when a public figures claims to buy or investing. Perhaps the people who actually knew him would follow as well and invest like him. This kind of news would show that bitcoin is not a 'scam' nor is it 'fake' because public figures have allocated time and money to invest in this. This is not necessarily good news, nor is it anyway relevant to any of us but this would just give a good image for bitcoin.

Cryptodetail

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 10:57:13 PM by Cryptodetail

CryptoComes.com

I really don't think that this will greatly impact the market. I even don't know that guy was. Sure he is the leader, is he buying with his own money? or money from the government? And he has a official twitter account?  Grin

In a way, even if I don't also know the person myself, it's good publicity for bitcoin when a public figures claims to buy or investing. Perhaps the people who actually knew him would follow as well and invest like him. This kind of news would show that bitcoin is not a 'scam' nor is it 'fake' because public figures have allocated time and money to invest in this. This is not necessarily good news, nor is it anyway relevant to any of us but this would just give a good image for bitcoin.

Yeah guys, I think we should make everything to build a good reputation for bitcoin. I respect such attempts so much.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Great! It once again shows that the crypto news sites don't have any other actually interesting subjects to write about. Seriously, if you need an insignificant Twitter post to write an article, you have reached yet another low.

The cryptocurrency media websites are nearly all either corrupt or incompetent. coinidol.com is mostly in the incompetent contingent.

These jackals (crypto media) promote ICO scams and vapourware tech hype like they're totally complicit in the accompanying pump & dump. And then when real tech improvements come along, they criticise them as much as possible, as if they want to buy whatever coin is the subject of the improvement before it peaks.

Very shady operators, Coindesk.com and Cointelegraph.com are among the guilty.

Vires in numeris
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

The Head of the Chechen Republic and a former member of the Chechen independence movement, Ramzan Kadyrov, has announced on Twitter his intention to buy a share of Bitcoin. He has not mentioned the amount of investment but he did admit that the money could be lost.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/head-chechen-decided-to-buy-bitcoin/

So this is good news but not 100% yes? Wink,  reading what he said "I have already said that in the Chechen Republic will be implementing blockchain." could made uninformed people to be scared about crypto on his country...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

It is unlikely that Ramzan Kadyrov, with his big fortune, wants to buy some part of one bitcoin. Apparently, here we have in mind some of the bitcoins available in the bypass, and this may amount to thousands of bitcoins. Otherwise, it would not make sense to write about this in social networks. Well, in principle, the news is not particularly significant, especially since he critically reacted to the crypto-currency as a whole.

since he has announced it himself,I think it is pretty obvious he did already
it was announced on his official telegram channel,here is the russian news outlet: https://frontnews.eu/news/ru/23361
Kadyrov is not known as a man who throws his words to the wind and I don't see why would not he buy some bitcoins?
bitcoin is not haram,neither there is any law in Russia prohibiting political leaders from investing money into cryptocurrencies
although if he invested in Vitalik Buterin project,it would have been more ... patriotic  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

I am welcoming this guy to the Bitcoin Club if in case he indeed  has bought some Bitcoin for personal purposes. Or can this just be another case of a positive FUD or a fake news? Anyway, I am hoping that soon many heads of the government and/or politicians would be staking their part with Bitcoin. The more famous personalities are lining up for Bitcoin the better it will be for the cryptocurrency movement in general.
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

What's next, a Twitter post of Assad who's interested in buying 'a share' of whatever coin? I wish Ramzan Kadyrov the best of luck with his investment, and who knows, maybe he bought himself some coins already.

The main point is that influential individuals who usually say that they are interested in buying whatever coin or stock, have mostly bought coins or stocks already. Or he just wants to troll the western media.

It's not big news, but it's interesting so why not to write about it among the other news?
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

The talk is not about a one coin, but about some amount of them. I do not know much about this man, but everything I know is that he is leading the republic by the road of progress. He is a rich guy and can allow himself such investment, no matter on the current price of bitcoin. I think it is a good sign for the whole Crypto world, cause from this news we can conclude that Chechen Republic is going to become crypto friendly place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: