Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 11:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investment strategy - my way  (Read 111 times)
bristolxyz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

I started a few months ago, here's my take on how to invest smartly:

If you are mining small amounts ($300- $400 per month), use your mined eth or whatever wisely.
I put about $75 per week into crypto. My goal is to keep this up for 6-8 months.

I look for altcoins that are in the top 100 and watch the charts. I READ tons of news / chat / forums when I have time. There is a lot of crap out there, filter out what you can and use the rest to attribute to the FUNDAMENTAL (general news) impact of you decision.

I am a hodler.... I don't often drop an altcoin because of some chatter I read. Stick to your plan.

Do your research... read read read...

Try and read between the lines within the fundamental data for a coin. What people "feel" and their "perception" about a particular market will drive the price more than anything... technical (charting trends) will take second place..

If you trade throughout the day / week.. learn to use fibs and other indicators.

Anyway, here's what I have going..

I am holding:

Etherium
Ripple
Cardano
Neo
Stellar
NEM
TRON (was a long shot )
VERGE
IOTA
And just for fun 20,000 Dogecoin (it was cheap)

I am looking at a few other coins this week..just trying to amass a nice portfolio and hodl on!

Cheers and have fun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: