Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nvidia CEO Huang: Crypto Is Real, The World Is Coming to Terms With It  (Read 103 times)
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Very positive news for the cryptocurrency market. Nvidia CEO Huang says

This year, the world is starting to come to terms with the existence of crypto. It’s based on blockchain, and it's very secure and very low overhead. I think there’s clearly real utility. It’s a real phenomenon, and so everyone is coming to terms with it. I’m not against the concept of virtual currency — it’s as real as virtual goods, and video games. And as you know, tens of millions of virtual goods are created and shared and sold in virtual reality, and people invest thousands of hours to create space ships in space that they battle against each other. So, the concept of virtual goods and virtual worlds and virtual currency all ties together.

Here is the link to the article
https://www.barrons.com/articles/nvidia-ceo-huang-crypto-is-real-the-world-is-coming-to-terms-with-it-1518188630
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Thanks for sharing the news clip. Just one person cannot declare the views of the world, but one opinion can definitely make a difference!
MasscoinDev

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

This year, the world is starting to come to terms with the existence of crypto. It’s based on blockchain, and it's very secure and very low overhead. I think there’s clearly real utility. It’s a real phenomenon, and so everyone is coming to terms with it. I’m not against the concept of virtual currency — it’s as real as virtual goods, and video games. And as you know, tens of millions of virtual goods are created and shared and sold in virtual reality, and people invest thousands of hours to create space ships in space that they battle against each other. So, the concept of virtual goods and virtual worlds and virtual currency all ties together.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/nvidia-ceo-huang-crypto-is-real-the-world-is-coming-to-terms-with-it-1518188630

Hopefully that is how more people start to feel this year
too many people have a very negative view of cryptocurrency
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

And there is. We are gradually moving into the future. The future, where the crypto currency will replace the money we are accustomed to. This is for the best. It is more convenient, safer and can not be faked.
MaleKing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Nice, the centralized companies are switching from centralization to decentralization. Slowly the world will move forward and will embrace crypto in full.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

This is indeed a good news for the cryptocurrency world and I see that there are lot of anti-crypto individuals embracing the technology very soon.

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:58 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:34:49 PM by Snarks

Remember as the CEO of a company that sells hardware used to mine cryptocurrencies he does have a vested interest in crypto. He's like a shovel seller during the gold rush.

But if you forget that for a moment it's nice to read.

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Thanks for the article, I am glad that some "real world" entrepreneurs and leaders are starting to realise that Crypto is not only here to stay, but that it is also useful for all.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

haha awesome
and he's right

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I very much hope that these words will not contribute to a sharp rise in prices for Nvidia video cards, but on the contrary will lead to lower prices for them.  Perhaps Nvidia will begin developing promising video cards for mining.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Nvidia and most of the other big companies CEOs are making positive announcements about cryptocurrencies. I think Nvidia has to make more developments in crypto mining and make more products for mining, not just for gaming. This market is so big and Antminer should not be the only company out there.
There is a great opportunity for Nvidia, or AMD or even for Intel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: