Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is trying to kill John McAfee?  (Read 208 times)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

This is not surprising if someone is trying to kill that person. He lived as a puppet in this past few years pumping those altcoins. Now that we are in the bear market, those investors who lose too much money is one of the culprits or might be a platform who paid John Mcafee but that person did not finish or follow what is on the contract. This type of news also happen in sports specially in basketball.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

That was so sad when I saw it at the first time. I don't understand why some people do it, but it's a big news in cryptoworld too, it will have an influence in his participation in crypto. I'm glad he's ok.
thomaseco

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

Oh my God. This is really insane to try to kill someone over such a small issue. This is really terrific and I am really shocked. I can't guess who can do this but it will have some effect on the crypto market.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:59:49 AM

Ei dont give a damn about what happened to that Paid for advertising man,and i know this is bad but i am happy if that mcafee gone from crypto community because he has nothing to help the market instead whats he doing is gathering lots of money from every ico team that would pay him just to pump their projects no matter if they are scam,shit or legit projects
manasd

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

John McAfee made some big predictions that did not come true. As we see, even in field of crypto-currencies one must be extremely cautious about own statements, since there will always be ill-wishers who will be able to harm you.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

I followed his Twitter, I heard him say that he knows who are trying to kill him. However, he did not reveal his identity.
And we really do not know who is trying to kill him.
If he dies, this does not affect crypto much.
He was just a promoter, he only influenced some of the projects he had promoted.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

Who knows , it could one of those big banking cabals trying to silence him since is a crypto enthusiates and the success of crypto will diminish their profits
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 02:53:34 PM by yinoye

Hmm the twitter post said someone or some people were trying to attack him. Maybe he has done something for them to be after him. Or maybe they are after his bitcoins or so. Anyways I hope he is now fully recovered and back to his feet. Wish him the best
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

cryptocurrency makes people go crazy and try to hurt others, is this because of business competition? I do not know for sure this news is real or not? if this news is true, then there are groups of people who do not want to lose and manipulate the market.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

This is very sad news, but it seems to me that it may be not connected with cryptocurrencies, although of course it would be foolish to deny such an opportunity. How this will affect the market is not known, because it can have the effect of black PR.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

I don't understand why you're all so quick to tie this to something crypto related.
The guy might have killed someone himself and they burned his house down in Belize, where he used to live and supposedly killed his neighbor.

Sounds like he could have way more enemies than just some people who are pissed that his predictions didn't come true.
Who even believes a word he says? You know he got paid to make those Twitter mentions of coins, right?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: