Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is trying to kill John McAfee?  (Read 208 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1010181558031015936

And for those who did this - You will soon understand the true meaning of wrath. I know exactly who you are. Youh had better be gone.

I think this has to be crypto related. The SEC is looking for him, and probably a lot of investors are pissed off at the "$15k by june" prediction that didn't happen, but it would be insane and an over-reaction to poison him over a wrong prediction. We also know that McAfee is a certified pumper of ICO's on Twitter. Maybe he got paid buy refused to keep pumping ICO's after the SEC ruled out anything but Bitcoin and Ethereum a potential security?

Who is trying to kill John McAfee and what impact does this have on crypto, if any?
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

I want that, this can be an action on the action, not an action to kill the die, but even back away, I'm also very good for a trust information on the development of the digital numbers!
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

actually we don’t know who tried this and who trying to kill him also this can be attempt of murder or accident also sad to know about this news I hope he will get well soon and police can find the real criminal so that he can get punish.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

I don't have an idea on who's trying to kill him but there's another update that his going to pay $5,000 whoever gives an idea about the assassin.

Most don't liked him for shilling ICOs, giving that high prediction but now he's on that situation, I feel pity for him. I hope he will recover fast.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

I am not sure who wants to kiss him. But it’s a heart breaking news. I think who wants to kill him he needs to be punished. I think police will find out the criminal.
TomCarpenter

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

Yes, there was an attempt to attack on John McAffee. But, his neighbour was shot named Faul. John is still safe and sound.
AldoCrawley

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

Actually we cannot say directly that anyone is trying to kill him. This can be an accident or attempt to murder. But we cannot specifically say about this but we need to pray for him so that he can recover immediately. If this is done by anyone, then the perpetrator needs to be punished.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

I think its a repercussion on alot of things, when John predicted bitcoin to 15000$ and predicted MTC to 0.7, the coins progressed, mtc moved up to 0.4$ and i was very quick to dump it off, now its all dumped and market is damn bearish

Every investor who follow john words are in anguish and agony and that is frustrating enough, but to attempt murder ?? John is involved in some deals with ico expatriates which can be worth billions

One funny thing is, who know if it was just a mere food poison and not an attack to kill john ??
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Let us not create more confusion or unnecessary hype over a news that is tragic and controversially confrontational at the same time. May he get well soon.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Let us not worry ourselves over who the culprit(s) is/are. It is not for us to investigate as we lack the necessary information to solve a case. Surely the authorities are doing their job and will apprehend the suspect(s) whoever they are and will definitely pay for the crime committed. Let us just hope for John's fast recovery and not make the issue bigger.

abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Perhaps this is not connected with cryptography at all. But even if someone tried to revenge him because he gave false predictions, I do not think that this is the right thing to do and the offender will be found.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

I think is who trusted John McAfee and chose to participate in those ICO projects that suffered losses.
It caused a lot of damage because it trusted John McAfee too much.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

McAfee is a celebrity in the cryptocurrency world and that naturally makes him a target. Any celebrity it popular person is always a target, that is how the world works.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

look at their tweets on this one.
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1010935849867972611

maybe this is the perpetrator of her, because McAfee gives a reward of $5000 for anyone who knows the information about this person.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

I hope now he will understand that in this industry there are people who bet on very high rates and his intervention in some processes has clearly forced someone to lose a large sum of money. I think that now he will very deliberately choose people to advance their deceptive projects.

Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

John Macafee is the MAN. I mean look at the guy. He has pissed a lot of people over the course of his life.  The man moves around with a fucking military around him. Who does that. Ofcourse some who has life threats. John has shilled a lot of bad projects over the past that too for money. A lot people bought that and now suffer bcz of him. He is not a saint. For instance watch the biography “Gringo” and you will know what I am talking about.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

During his life, McAfee made a huge number of enemies. Yes, he is a controversial person, but this does not give anyone the right to encroach on his life.
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

Not sure anyone is trying to kill McAfee except maybe McAfee himself.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

Yes, I saw this terrible news, probably McAfee prevented the implementation of some kind of people, do not you think that this may be due to what he last said? He said that he would no longer promote ICO projects.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Yes, I saw this terrible news, probably McAfee prevented the implementation of some kind of people, do not you think that this may be due to what he last said? He said that he would no longer promote ICO projects.

The SEC has stopped the promotion from McAfee for ICO and other things cause what i have heard he have got much money from the ico companys - and i think its not only crypto tokens...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: