Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know if you're in love?  (Read 111 times)
Punjabi (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Few signs everyone can relate.....

1.You see her everywhere.
2.Heart skips a beat on her sight.
3.You keep thinking about her.
4.You panic on a single thought of losing her.
5.You completely surrender yourself.
6.You disregard social rules and obligations for her.
7.You want everything around her ‛perfect’.
8.You relive the memories of her.
9.Congrats! You are in love dude.

Or

You may have:

Schizophrenia (Seeing her everywhere)
Arrhythmia(Heart skipping beat)
Obsessive compulsive disorder (thinking only of her)
Panic disorder (thoughts of losing her)
Dependent personality disorder(surrendering yourself)
Antisocial disorder( going against everyone)
Perfectionism /OCD (chasing perfection)
Post traumatic stress disorder( reliving old memories)
In either case, you are screwed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baeboy30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

if you are in love with someone you will feel it through you're ashamed when you face him and you do not know what to do

fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

if you are in love you can feel it as always thinking of him always imagine his face even maybe while smiling to himself,even when you meet him you must be confused what to do ...
Gintas0873

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

When you find someone that makes you think, "Yeah, I could let this person fucking destroy me in every way and still be okay with it."

The moment I knew I was in love with my husband (well...some backstory first): I am in the military. We were only dating at the time I went home on RAP after my tech training. I walked into his room one day and a book on his desk caught my eye (I'm an avid reader so naturally). I picked it up and the title read I Never Told Anyone. It's a book of writings by survivors of childhood sexual abuse. My heart felt like it exploded and I got really teary-eyed when he walked in and saw me holding it. All he said was, "I just wanted to be able to understand what you went through - the trauma - without reopening that wound." It was a decision I made then and continue to make each and everyday.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

for me if i feel like a electric power this is it😊
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

You can't stop thinking about this person. You try to meet her every day
ifcan

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

I'm in love when I don't want to eat and sleep much, waiting for any sign/message from beloved. What else... I don't see any other things and the mood is always light. Oh, where is my love??
JP1988

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

i know if im in love by im always want to see her,im.always want to talk her, im happy when we are seeing each other when i see her my hearts is beeping rapidly.
qurrotul3in

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

I know I fell in love when I saw a girl who I think girl was very good and at that moment my heart is very happy when I see that girl
that's how I know when I'm in love Smiley Smiley Wink
safety15

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

If I'm inloved I never stop thinking with my boyfriend because he is the one only will my love from my heart
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

I think a better question is how do you know if you're notin love.

As my favorite sports commentator once said, "If you don't know, then you're not."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

I don't love her, and she doesn't love me... not in the way that a man and woman in love should love. But we keep on pretending this way and that.

I'm a kinda nice guy. I would never hurt her, even though I am not really in love with her. But I wonder if she is going to rip me off somehow.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Achel

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:06:41 AM

Love is a practice, it is not something you find or don't find. You can practice love for the rest of life. If youre inlove youre comfortable enough around him to make bad jokes and you feel safe around him. Cheesy
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

Love is the best feeling that man can be felt in this world. Being inlove to someone is the greatest feeling on earth. You know that you are in love to someone when you always think of that person everytime , you want to see her everytime and wants to talk to that person like there is no tomorrow again and want to spend all of your time on that person. And when you see your future on that person everytime you are with that person.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
billsareno

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

I agree with their posts. You can even know if it's true love if you know her flaws but you choose to accept it and choose to forgive. If she reciprocates that to you, then don't let her go.
Punjabi (OP)

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

I don't love her, and she doesn't love me... not in the way that a man and woman in love should love. But we keep on pretending this way and that.

I'm a kinda nice guy. I would never hurt her, even though I am not really in love with her. But I wonder if she is going to rip me off somehow.

Cool
If she behaves like an asshole to me then she doesn't deserve my time and respect! ✌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: