Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU  (Read 53933 times)
mahdi100r100r

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

hello im glad to join your airdrop
but can i buy your tokens?
your project has an ico or not?
please link me to it thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nata9314

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

I'm just hope that that project will spread all over the world, with each day the number of users of crypto currency is growing
salim096

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Not all games on android are equally attractive to users. The idea is certainly interesting about the purchases of users of tokens in order to play.....
airdropunboxing

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.his is a ico that is highly rated on the ico review site, they have a strong team, clear and transparent project along with detailed roadmap. In my opinion, this is a ico worth the investment.
Luanasgs

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Hello, what name reffer. Please!
mdmamun

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

hello im glad to join your airdrop
but can i buy your tokens?
your project has an ico or not?
please link me to it thanks

And i think its a good project
Deepa77777

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Good project  behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.his is a ico that is highly rated on the ico review site, they have a strong team, clear and transparent project along with detailed roadmap. In my opinion, this is a ico worth the investment.
Rafiqul84

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Good project  behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.his is a ico that is highly rated on the ico review site, they have a strong team, clear and transparent project along with detailed roadmap.
Rafik1234

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Why hasnt anyone else offer he similar product?  Anyway, cryptocurrencies are extremely popular, and u can make great profit by implementing them into your project
sabbir334

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

how can i buy more dgs ?
KAPOOR790

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

This project is very awesome & attractive project.....
mahdi45

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

It sounds a good project and its team is well experienced good luck
imran102

Activity: 422
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

This is a fabulous project
MIGUELCLAUDIO

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

quando estarei recebendo meus tokens?
airdropscash2

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

Great project, congratulations, I really believe this promising !!
shamriyas87

Activity: 785

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

Dragon glass is world's first of its kind , !
Ananth29

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

Dragonglass is the World's 1st Gamified Mining Experience. ICO is LIVE!

Short summary about the Dragonglass ICO:
  • Dragonglass has already released one of the planned products – a fully functional token minting game. It is available for both iOS and Android
  • At the moment Dragonglass is the only mobile cryptocurrency game in the world
  • a total amount of 1,111,111,111 Dragonglass tokens will be distributed
  • 10x all distributed tokens can be minted
  • 1 DGS = 0.000027 ETH
  • 30,000 ETH to be raised during ICO
  • among our advisors: Jeff Burton, co-founder of Electronic Arts, James Scarborough, gamification scholar at Stanford University, Oleg Pridiuk, gaming evangelist and member of King’s team, developing world famous mobile games

What is Dragonglass?

Dragonglass is the world’s first gamified crypto-mining experience. Mining Dragonglass cryptocurrency is as easy and fun as playing a mobile game. It provides user-friendly and affordable cryptocurrency mining solution to everyone. Besides being simple and engaging, Dragonglass is also powerful: by using a unique mining technology, it is thousands of times more efficient than traditional cryptocurrency mining.

Dragonglass is a mineable cryptocurrency and utility token. It is an ERC-20 standard digital token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The main features of Dragonglass are its ease of use, affordability and mining efficiency.

How does it work?

You will play a mobile game in near future. It’s inevitable. You will be stuck in an airport, on public transport or other boring place, you will pick up your phone and you will tap that app.

It’s easy and fun, a great way to kill a couple of hours. What if, instead of leveling up or going after that high score, you mined cryptocurrency while you played?

Enter Dragonglass.

All you need to do is to buy some Dragonglass tokens, have a little ETH for paying gas, and download the Dragonglas app (free of charge) to your smartphone. Open the app, load it up with DGS tokens and ETH, open the Dragonglass game and start playing.

While you are playing, the Dragonglass app makes seamless cryptocurrency transactions and multiplies your Dragonglass tokens. You’ll be guiding a miner through rocks and gravel deeper and deeper underground. The deeper you go, the more levels you complete. Each successfully completed level multiplies your initial Dragonglass tokens. So if you’ve originally had 1 Dragonglass token (DGS) before starting the game, after 10 successfully completed levels you will have 11 DGS tokens (1 DGS that you’ve bought + 10 DGS mined). There's 10x mining limit to each token that was bought during the Dragonglas TGE.

The best part is that the Dragonglass mining doesn’t rely on your device’s resources. So, no extra stress on your phone’s CPU or battery.

Process explained step by step:
  • User sends Ether (a minimum amount of 0.05 ETH) to the Dragonglass TGE contract in order to buy X amount of DGS tokens.
  • Dragonglass TGE smart contract triggers a transfer of X amount of DGS tokens (only possible when buying DGS tokens during the Dragonglass TGE) to the user (user is allowed to mine X * 10 DGS).
  • User imports his personal wallet with the received DGS tokens into the Dragonglass app.
  • User launches the Dragonglass miner game and starts playing.
  • Successfully completed level of the game triggers a DGS token transfer event.
  • Mining logic is triggered in smart contract and 50% of the user’s DGS balance is sent to oneself.
  • Mining logic in smart contract calculates how many tokens can be mined based on transaction value and user balance/stake.
  • Process of checking, if user is allowed to mine specific amount (10x limit) of DGS, ensues.
  • If user is allowed to mine the amount, transaction fee (gas) is paid in ETH (DGS is an ERC20 standard token based on Ethereum blockchain.
  • Ethereum VM (EVM, Ethereum Virtual Machine) requires some gas to be paid in order to execute smart contract code).
  • Transaction is made.
  • New tokens are generated and added to the balance of the user.

Dragonglass mining technology works on top of the Ethereum blockchain. There are two variables, which depend on a user: *Stake* and *Value*. Even if the holder of Dragonglass tokens sells all of his/hers tokens, the address which was used to buy the tokens is still allowed to mine 10 times.

Dragonglass app (and miner game)

The Dragonglass app (made for both Android and in the future for iOS) contains a game and a wallet that shows your DGS tokens and your Ether balance. The app enables seamless transition between the wallet and the game. The game itself is used for gamifying the mining of Dragonglass tokens.

“Mining” in this case is used more figuratively, since actual mining takes places at the real Ethereum Mining farm while the user plays the game and triggers the Dragonglass application to register a mining event (execute the transaction) by passing a game level successfully. The transaction is executed automatically by the Dragonglass app after the user successfully completes a level. The The Dragonglass Miner game contains 10 pre-designed levels and an infinite amount of randomly generated levels for extra fun.

The Dragonglass game is a 2D puzzle-platformer that revolves around a hero who must save his family. The game is set in medieval times. It’s a magical land of heroes and tall tales. There is a legend that once, there was a great palace made out of Dragonglass. But the miners dug so much, they awoke the giant worm underground. The giant worm wasn’t pleased that it was disturbed from its slumber and started to create sinkholes under the palace. The Dragonglass palace sunk deep into the ground, leaving bits and pieces of the precious crystal behind it. Now, brave miners are searching for the remains of the legendary palace and/or the palace itself. No one has found the palace since; there are only rumors about one miner who stumbled upon the shiny halls of the Dragonglass castle but never managed to come back alive...this miner was our hero’s grandfather…

What function will the mined Dragonglass tokens have?

Dragonglas team will create more games in which players will be able to use the tokens that were mined by the early adopters of Dragonglass:
  • Dragon Pet – players will feed dragon hatchlings with Dragonglass tokens, train and grow them into fighting and flame-breathing monsters of the skies. Value added: players create and develop collectible and transferable blockchain assets
  • Dragon Tribes – a turn-based battle royale. Player can act as a lone wolf or be part of a team. Scavenge, fight and survive to win the Dragonglass token jackpot. Value added: players will enter the tournament game for a small fee paid in DGS and then they'll have an opportunity to use their skills to win the main prize

Also, Dragonglass token holders will be given access to the Dragonglass community involvement platform where they’ll have their say on upcoming Dragonglass games.

What about the exchanges?

Utility token issuers (Dragonglas is a one) are under legal obligations not comment on secondary markets (exchanges, OTC trading, etc). Thus we cannot comment on exchanges, our plans to list the tokens, etc. No doubt you have heard of decentralized exchanges as well as centralized ones that list utility tokens and allow trading of utility tokens, even without a permission of the issuers. Communities often take initiative and list their beloved tokens for trading on exchanges. Utility token issuers cannot stop the exchanges from trading their tokens, let us say so.

What about DGS token hyperinflation?

While the mining process is seamless and uncomplicated, one cannot mint DGS tokens at no cost. Each time you successfully complete a game level, you must pay some gas (ETH) for Dragonglass tokens to be mined (transaction to be made). In other words, there's economies of scale at play: you can mine 10x DGS tokens out of very small amount of Dragonglass but, because of gas, returns will be comparatively low. And vice versa: the bigger the initial mineable amount of Dragonglass tokens, the better gas:mined DGS ratio.

The team and advisors

siraj2222

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Very nice project join everyone my freinds
abdelkarim

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

hi  I want  join to the  social media bounty program ? link not worki
pulse215

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

This is promising project and they have a big team....more power...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: