Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading a lot Altcoins like Ripple, BCH, Monero, Sia, Neo, Nem  (Read 102 times)
StartMiner (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Hi, if you want to trade some Altcoins, let me know what you have (quantity, type) and what you want (type). I'll make you an offer.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Hi, if you want to trade some Altcoins, let me know what you have (quantity, type) and what you want (type). I'll make you an offer.

Since you are newbie. How people will believe you and send their funds to you without an escrow. Please confirm that who is the escrow you are using from this forum. Moreover if you have create this thread on exchanges child board.
You will get the more trades bro. Here this section you will not get the people having trade with you.
As I said, you need to have the escrow for dealing with the people in this forum.
StartMiner (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

Thanks for your reply. I don't even know what escrow is. I had a few people I traded with, but this was not on the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: