Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:48:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st coin anyone? Should I sell it?  (Read 214 times)
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

I have alot of them... should I sell them or not? I see no hope.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Never heard of it. Can you give us further about this coin? You can link us the coinmarketcap volumes to see all about it.

No one can give you the proper advise here. I think you should done your homework before investing on this coin, actually to any coin for that matter.

Its either you sell if today if you think that they have no values at all and incurred a lost or just hold on it till it will be pump by P&D groups.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Hope you don’t mean onecoin.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

I'm going to assume you mean First Blood (1st and if not this statement doesn't apply)

The chart looks really like alot of coins that came off of a huge run up right before the BTC fud.. any coin that did ridiculously well in December is still suffering from the overblown effect of the irresponsible alt coin craze.  The chart seems to be showing signs of improvement or atleast nearing its bottom so I wouldn't sell it if i was in your position...if you bought near the top you can cost average it out by buying more down here and the bottom and position trading the coin to increase your stack while you wait to get out with the other stack at even.. or if position trading with the cost averaged stack goes really well, you can sell it all including the top stack at a loss in an effort to break even quicker.. Just don't sell it all right now, it feels like a bad decision, imo.
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Never heard of it. Can you give us further about this coin? You can link us the coinmarketcap volumes to see all about it.

No one can give you the proper advise here. I think you should done your homework before investing on this coin, actually to any coin for that matter.

Its either you sell if today if you think that they have no values at all and incurred a lost or just hold on it till it will be pump by P&D groups.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credo/

THX
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

I'm going to assume you mean First Blood (1st and if not this statement doesn't apply)

The chart looks really like alot of coins that came off of a huge run up right before the BTC fud.. any coin that did ridiculously well in December is still suffering from the overblown effect of the irresponsible alt coin craze.  The chart seems to be showing signs of improvement or atleast nearing its bottom so I wouldn't sell it if i was in your position...if you bought near the top you can cost average it out by buying more down here and the bottom and position trading the coin to increase your stack while you wait to get out with the other stack at even.. or if position trading with the cost averaged stack goes really well, you can sell it all including the top stack at a loss in an effort to break even quicker.. Just don't sell it all right now, it feels like a bad decision, imo.

Thank you so much! What do you think of EOS?
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

Thank you so much! What do you think of EOS?

I think EOS is a good long term hodl.. I personally don't own any but have been looking for a position to get a small bag... maybe today will be the day.  1st blood I'm not so big on but just because I don't think something is a great long term play doesn't mean it won't make lots of money.  Always when accumulating new coins buy in ladder positions.. like your first bite should be a nibble, then if it goes down from there double your position each buy after.. it creates a scenario where you'd love for something to go up but you'd LOOOOOOVE if it went down... I find it takes alot of the emotion out of trading, since you're getting something you want in both scenarios.   Good Luck!
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

Just follow your strategy,do not  ask  others.If you believe your coin is
undervalued,why not hold it?
Read the whitepaper again,and focus the projects not the price.
The time will prove everything!
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

If you are looking for huge profit just hold your coin for long period of time wait for the right value to sell it, the important is you hold a good coin and not a shit coin which is obviously pump and dump coin. Also if you have small capital it is good to do short term trading to increase your income and your capital to able to buy coin for long term holding
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

Thank you for all of you guys! Grin
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

hold them, don't sell them yet...your coins might go up but be patient, might it need months. If you sell them now its useless and better be waiting. Its common for the new coins,.
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

FirstCoin is one of a new type of digital currencies, so-called cryptocurrencies
FirstCoin is a special project with an exchange rate protection and eco-sharing program, which is planned to coordinate the sharing economy and crowdfunding, greatly supporting startups.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

my suggestion to you is to hodl it patiently so that you can have a better profit to it.Patience is a virtue in cryptocurrency mate.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

1st coin ? or maybe 1st blood

1st coin i dont have any idea but i knew 1st blood cause i hold this coin before and it give's me a good profit.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

As far as I understand, you have not been engaged in cryptocurrency for a long time. The state of the market at the moment suggests that you need to hold coins and there is no need to sell them, coz you will not get a profit at all.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

I do not know if you sold your coins, but if not, now is not the best time. If I were you I would keep them for a long time, there's no point in hurrying

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Right now, I have a new question.
Is Litecoin Cash real? Or Scam? It is forking at 1371111.
Any ideas?
https://litecoinca.sh/   here is the link
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

First you’re a newbie that claims to have a lot of bitcoins and asking whether you should sell them or not, to be sincere I don’t really believe what you’re saying. But if it’s true, I would advise you not to sell them, cause it’s not yet time. The price of Bitcoin will go up and everyone is sure of that, we just need to have patience. We are still at the beginning of this year, so it’s hard to tell whether the price will be rising or falling. Better for you to wait till middle of the year before taking your decisions.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

Know every cryptocurrencies are raise constantly you should wait for two months you make huge profit your investment. Because many investors are eagerly waiting to sell our coins in this time but it is little profit for current situation. If you want to more profit you should hold your investment else if you need money immediately sell your coins. This is perfect time to buying, selling and holding so you only decide your own decision.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

I am not familiar with this 1st coin but if you think it is worth holding you can. Market is always go trend or in down trend for you to decide if to hold or not why do some research if this coin really worth it. Many of us can give an opinion about it but then at a later end you will be the one who can rule your most decisions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: