Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment Coin (POD) | Discover Crypto 3.0 ✅  (Read 18120 times)
podpaymentcoin (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I wonder why the price is decreasing.. Hope that things will get better soon!

Trading is complex in nature. During the early coin adoption cycle volatility is expected. Hence why the recommendation is to take a long term view. (NB. You could always interpret numbers differently i.e. coin price is up 10x since launch).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●●●                                       Payment Coin (POD)                                   ●●●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Why does the difficulty remain the same? Even if the hash rate increases (or decreases) the difficulty stays where it is  Huh

Hi, the difficulty re-adjusts dynamically every 2016 blocks. So the current difficulty = 136 but the previous difficultly = 34 (refer to block 58,463). The difficult is based on the average hashrate for the mined blocks.

●●●                                       Payment Coin (POD)                                   ●●●
casanovam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Дaльнeйшee paзвитиe пpoeктa плaниpyeтcя? нoвыe биpжи ?
darkdangem

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

I'm really glad that its increasing again! Thumbs up!
podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Дaльнeйшee paзвитиe пpoeктa плaниpyeтcя? нoвыe биpжи ?

We have further developments planned. Our high level roadmap can be seen at our website. We are in discussions with further exchanges for additional listing. For now we are listed on CREX24.

podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Portuguese translation added.

podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

QUESTION for the community:

WHAT Crypto product, service or tool is needed and not available at the moment ?

Could be for any coin or token. Post your thoughts and suggestions. Maybe we'll build it  Smiley

Dave2525

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Please send me a message i can deliver all kind of services!

Telegram; Dave2525
Email; icoserviceworld@gmail.com
podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Some great banners courtesy of darkdangem  Smiley

ymioto

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

Banners good #
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Further development of the coin? Or did we stop there? The price of the coin is very low, I bought a few coins, but do not see any further development to sell more and get a profit

podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

Further development of the coin? Or did we stop there? The price of the coin is very low, I bought a few coins, but do not see any further development to sell more and get a profit

Hi Kreatoralex, first of all thanks for investing in the coin. We definitely have further technical developments for the coin in-progress. At present we are looking to release a dev milestone delivery every few months (the last one being the faucet and web wallet). Based on the current feedback, we are spending more time on promotion and marketing activities to get more coin visibility. We have a MLM framework which we hope to release soon that will aid in this area as well as some digital media. We have come this far in a short space of time - the next stages of development and maturity are harder and will naturally take a bit longer. Definitely HODL.

podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Happy7277

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

when will coinmarketcap add  Smiley Smiley
podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

when will coinmarketcap add  Smiley Smiley

Hopefully within a years timeframe. Listing criteria requires a high trading volume  Cool But on our roadmap as a target!

fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:21:21 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 11:23:12 AM by fauwil

My last 10 transactions have 0 confs (from faucet to my online POD Wallet) since 20/08/2018
http://i68.tinypic.com/2hcdflc.jpg
06/09/2018 : still 0 confs on my online POD wallet
i download and install 3 days ago POD Wallet on my computer and i did 3 transactions from faucet Bitcoinopoly.org to this wallet and i don't see these 3 transactions on this wallet
podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

My last 10 transactions have 0 confs (from faucet to my online POD Wallet) since 20/08/2018
06/09/2018 : still 0 confs on my online POD wallet
i download and install 3 days ago POD Wallet on my computer and i did 3 transactions from faucet Bitcoinopoly.org to this wallet and i don't see these 3 transactions on this wallet

Hi fauwil, the team have done in-depth testing and:

good news = POD wallet and blockchain are working as normal
bad news = the Bitcoinopoly.org faucet is not working properly. Only transactions from the faucet are impacted. The team are checking the backend of the faucet which is managed separately. I have transferred 200 coins to your POD web wallet address and these have confirmations all ok. Once the faucet is back 100% I shall advise and send some further reward coins for bringing this to our attention. NB. If anyone else has unconfirmed faucet transactions, then just send us the details and we'll ensure they are all received. Thanks.

fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 12:11:02 AM by fauwil

Thanks for reply and coins, i just try to send some coins from my online wallet to my pod wallet on my computer. i did 2 transactions and it works well, the 2 transactions were confirmed in few mins.
Let us know if the faucet bitcoinpoly.org will be fixed ? (so i can update my review on my site, i also added more links to my POD review)

i will try to mine with the miner including with the POD wallet but i'm not sure it will be good with my old computer, i didn't mine any coins before so i have no idea lol^^

podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Thanks for reply and coins, i just try to send some coins from my online wallet to my pod wallet on my computer. i did 2 transactions and it works well, the 2 transactions were confirmed in few mins.
Let us know if the faucet bitcoinpoly.org will be fixed ? (so i can update my review on my site, i also added more links to my POD review)

i will try to mine with the miner including with the POD wallet but i'm not sure it will be good with my old computer, i didn't mine any coins before so i have no idea lol^^

Will definitely ping you once the faucet is back and running. With regards to mining the coin, it will depend on the power of your computer. Solo mining will be tricky given the coin difficulty but give it a go. You can rent cheap hash power at https://www.miningrigrentals.com/ to mine POD; some users have notified us of success using the following usb cheap scrypt device (Futurebit Moonlander https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0). Keep us posted on how you get on. Thanks.

podpaymentcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

FYI fauwill, the faucet has been fixed. Please can you help test and let me know your feedback. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: