Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:15:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Mod's / Staff Problems  (Read 807 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:46:15 PM

These exchanges should not have power to see what people are doing and be able to trade using this info.
There seems to be an ongoing issue with sucking up to mods or mods themselves releasing coins on exchanges
and all this behavior is getting out of hand..

one douche at cryptsy just banned me for when i mentioned how CENT was released to chat box guys (including mods)
and i was told i am lying and i was banned.. i posted a link to the ANN page too lol

i continually watch things and when i speak out i am attacked and silenced fast.. especially if i point teh finger at anyone working with an exchange.
these guys want people silenced fast and hard ..i have been shut down and silenced numerous times whne i point stuff out..
and i have plenty of credibility and never lied in this scene one time ever !
I also can almost alwasy back up my mouth but sometimes there is no way to provide proof after the fact.

hey mod's you can ban people all you want and i don't give a flying fuck what "your in the mood for"
what you think is meaningless and "screw you" Wink

real simple.. if you have nothing to fear then why be scared ?

some of you better be because i will continue to expose your slimy behavior to the public when ever i catch you people up to no good.

don't wanna get caught doing dumb shit ? then don't do dumb shit.. real simple.

"not in the mood"

L
O
L

who the fuck are you idiots ? im not in teh mood..  ban
ahhahahha

cryptsy douche bag mods are a joke they simply make up rules randomly to ban people..
unprofessional to say the least..

and staff here please don't delete my topic this is a valid topic and i and many people have related concerns
and as usual you guys get together and sweep this exchange crap under the rug.. getting tired of this back room boys bs !

FUD first & ask questions later™
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:18:29 PM

Again with Cryptsy chat drama? Take it Cryptsy. Nobody cares.
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:38:13 PM

http://falkvinge.net/2013/09/13/bitcoins-vast-overvaluation-seems-to-be-caused-by-usually-illegal-price-fixing/

Both of these activities – splitting an order to give the illusion of many trades, and trading within a group to give the appearance of increased volume and a certain market direction – are considered painting the tape and highly illegal. (I’m going to stop writing “usually illegal” now, as it’s illegal in practically all countries where you can read this.)

Funny how all major exchanges encourage these "illegal" activities.

QuantPlus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:53:28 PM

http://falkvinge.net/2013/09/13/bitcoins-vast-overvaluation-seems-to-be-caused-by-usually-illegal-price-fixing/

Both of these activities – splitting an order to give the illusion of many trades, and trading within a group to give the appearance of increased volume and a certain market direction – are considered painting the tape and highly illegal. (I’m going to stop writing “usually illegal” now, as it’s illegal in practically all countries where you can read this.)

Funny how all major exchanges encourage these "illegal" activities.

This and much worse is the norm on highly regulated Financial Markets...
There is a way to circumvent virtually EVERY trading regulation...
If you are part of the Securities Industry... and pay fees to the right people.

So to the OP... you may be right, but so what? The world is a sewer.
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:03:03 PM

As for banning. You are using their site and agreeing to their TOS.

The article: http://falkvinge.net/2013/09/13/bitcoins-vast-overvaluation-seems-to-be-caused-by-usually-illegal-price-fixing/  was a good read, although these issues should resolve as more people switch to using BTC instead of BTC valued at USD.

We welcome your honest feelings on your hunches, thoughts and speculations. Just remember, everyone has the right to learn from their own mistakes, you are not the protector that must protect the naive little newbie altcoin day-trader(lol).

We are all passing the bag around on day-trading alt coins to address the want and greed that is ingrained in us.

Occasionally one of these alt coin experiments will have some merit and move the greater experiment of BTC along to the next level.

So stay spunky.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:03:32 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 05:16:24 PM by mullick

Oh god here we go again man. Seriously its getting boring. I didnt ban you last night so we dont want to "silenced" just get over it. We have 1 button. The ability to CHAT ban people such as yourself. Bitjohn is the only Admin able to see any account info.

Your games are boring and im done playing them
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 05:42:24 PM

Anyone who still thinks I'm the problem has real issues, this is like your 3rd thread about Cryptsy

Nobody cares about you
Nobody cares about your drama

You have some serious mental issues. I would highly suggest getting them checked out before seeing any real people or leaving your house. Seriously, you have a problem. Deal with the bi polar before you go even more mental

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:44:46 PM

Anyone who still thinks I'm the problem has real issues, this is like your 3rd thread about Cryptsy

Nobody cares about you

You have some serious mental issues. I would highly suggest getting them checked out before seeing any real people or leaving your house. Seriously, you have a problem. Deal with the bi polar before you go even more mental

Carefull, he might sue you
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 06:08:48 PM

Nobody cares about you

Carefull, he might sue you

There's a difference between talking shit to a person and slandering a business with lies and accusations. One is ok, one is not. I had more respect for you than that, I thought you would be able to differentiate the difference between a business man and an idiot, but I guess I gave you too much credit...

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:15:40 PM

There's a difference between talking shit to a person and slandering a business with lies and accusations. One is ok, one is not. I had more respect for you than that, I thought you would be able to differentiate the difference between a business man and an idiot, but I guess I gave you too much credit...

I think muddafudda forgot the sarcasm tags...he's obviously joking.

~BCX~
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:23:36 AM

~BCX~

Cheers BCX. I thought it was obvious.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 12:24:42 AM

~BCX~

Cheers BCX. I thought it was obvious.

It's not that obvious it's a joke when it's the only thing you say to me 95 times

Cryptstarter

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:46:30 AM

U mad?

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:48:04 AM

Again like I said before. I have never been banned over there.

Actually I have never been banned anywhere except for Realsolid's SC Forum back in the day.

They seem to be pretty fair guys.

~BCX~
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:57:04 AM

Again like I said before. I have never been banned over there.

Actually I have never been banned anywhere except for Realsolid's SC Forum back in the day.

They seem to be pretty fair guys.

~BCX~

you should be..

simply admitting to DDOS'ing Vern's pool's should be more than enough as far as i'm concerned
and if you admit to doing that i find it VERY hard to believe you haven't been DDOS'ing cryptsy.. which has happened a lot we all know.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: