Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HASHFLARE] Mining contract 82.1 TH/s  (Read 197 times)
Marek134 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:33:22 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:13:53 PM by Marek134

SOLD

iohen

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Hello, if still available I could offer around 100 USD per 1 TH
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

this is scam we already done deal on 16 feb 2018 and now this seller again selling account to others by replying on 19 feb cause he not given me full access after payment done to him also he not replying to my emails ... me already opened scam thread about this seller and soon gona take legal action ...
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

this is scam we already done deal on 16 feb 2018 and now this seller again selling account to others by replying on 19 feb cause he not given me full access after payment done to him also he not replying to my emails ... me already opened scam thread about this seller and soon gona take legal action ...
Why were you stupid enough to spend so much money on a person you don't know without an escrow?
Anyone who gets scammed by these idiots definitely deserve it, always use an escrow even for $10
buyandsale

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

we done escrow and after getting account id password me send seller money or released it ... but the problem is me dont has full control over account cause its email id is not changed as hashflare support not responding also seller not responding and again selling account here ...

Why were you stupid enough to spend so much money on a person you don't know without an escrow?
Anyone who gets scammed by these idiots definitely deserve it, always use an escrow even for $10
Seller0427

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Cute, a scammer trying to give you tips on how not to get scammed.
Dided1981 is just mad he couldn't get to ya first

Look at this feedback lmfao, don't let post count or status fool u always check fees back, we have a major scammer and troll here
https://m.imgur.com/a/9en0P

Lol all that red

Buy and sale

You gotta justify anything to this loser. Dude is a loser with no life and a scammer. Hell be banned soon enough
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

Look at this feedback lmfao, don't let post count or status fool u always check fees back, we have a major scammer and troll here

Lol all that red

Hahaha Yes a scammer giving out escrow advise, don't do as I do, do as I say  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Seller0427

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Lol all that red

Hahaha Yes a scammer giving out escrow advise, don't do as I do, do as I say  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ya you right because you "gave out advice"  to some guy who already got scammed, and you followed thread because you planned on scamming but dude got to him first,. we should ignore the half dozen scams you did to members here lmfao....your logic wow..haha must be a Trump supporter, or inbred, or down syndrome..or mb your crack mama dropped you in ur head when you were born lmfao.  This kid is like 21 tops, no job or life probably a virgin
buyandsale

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

guys forget all ur own old issues i know scammers are too much and they are shameless ... but for now me lost 0.20 btc which is huge for me guys its my own hardly earned money which was saved from long time ... if anyone can help me to get my money back by any legal way i will give him 0.01 btc for free ... so plz help guys ...me has his home address number email id and real name too
Seller0427

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

guys forget all ur own old issues i know scammers are too much and they are shameless ... but for now me lost 0.20 btc which is huge for me guys its my own hardly earned money which was saved from long time ... if anyone can help me to get my money back by any legal way i will give him 0.01 btc for free ... so plz help guys ...me has his home address number email id and real name too

How do u know that's his real name...info
buyandsale

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

check ur pm i can answer that on pm only
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: