Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: none  (Read 3203 times)
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

When claiming will be enable? When the ICD will start?
VladWulf (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Metamask add-on seems to be essential to participate.
I think that security is weak, so I will not participate. Sad

You can participate with My Ether Wallet or with Ledger thanks to My Ether Wallet.
Just watch the tutorial videos. They explain how to do it.
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

You need to have at least 0.2 ETH to participate.
Please read the instructions and watch the project videos before participating in any project.
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

How does paying in ETH make it free? LMAO!

You are not paying. You just need to own it.
It's the Proof of HODL.
Check the white paper and the presentation video for more information.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

RIP, I only got 0.11 ETH lol.. GL to those that can participate! Sad
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

How does paying in ETH make it free? LMAO!

You are not paying. You just need to own it.
It's the Proof of HODL.
Check the white paper and the presentation video for more information.

Yeah I just noticed, that's why I deleted my post.
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

RIP, I only got 0.11 ETH lol.. GL to those that can participate! Sad

Sorry :/
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Claiming will be possible  from the 14th of March 20:00 UTC.
You need to HODL your ether though.
If you spend your ether, you won't be able to claim the tokens.

Initially we had the choice between keeping people's Ether or asking them to HODL.
Since we believe that the community is mature and didn't want people to think that we just take their Ether we created the Proof of HODL.

All you need to do is to HODL the Ether you registered for 14 days to be able to claim the HODLIT.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Initially we had the choice between keeping people's Ether or asking them to HODL.
Since we believe that the community is mature and didn't want people to think that we just take their Ether we created the Proof of HODL.

All you need to do is to HODL the Ether you registered for 14 days to be able to claim the HODLIT.

I can't find where to register on the site. I am hodling my little bit of Ethereum or is there not a form to fill in or register yet? I checked the website but didn't see anything or did I miss the airdrop completely? I am a crypto bag lady and I hold like a pro lol, would love to get hold of some HODLES.  Cheesy If I have missed anything out please let me know.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

The POH concept is awesome guys but can we participate to the airdrop using a ledger nano rather than MEW or Metamask ?

you use your ledger nano in the MEW site. It has a function that supports it. I was going to do it, but when i say i had to pay a gas fee for claiming the airdrop i backed off. there is no way im going to pay, even a small fee, to receive a shitcoin airdrop

We understand your concerns.
However we don't do an ICO so we can't afford to pay hundreds of transaction fees.

You need to believe in the project in order to participate.
Our goal is not to achieve a simple network effect by distributing the token to a maximum amount of people.

If you do it just to get free tokens, I agree. This is useless.
The goal of HODLIT is to eliminate the ICOs and promote the ICD concept.

Every HODLIT you own will allow you to participate in the project distribution that are part of the HODLIT network.
Also, if you register, you will be considered as registered which will give you an advantage during the PCD period.
Period when you will send your rocket to the moon.
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

I can't find where to register on the site. I am hodling my little bit of Ethereum or is there not a form to fill in or register yet? I checked the website but didn't see anything or did I miss the airdrop completely? I am a crypto bag lady and I hold like a pro lol, would love to get hold of some HODLES.  Cheesy If I have missed anything out please let me know.

Here is the AIRDROP DASHBOARD crypto lady Smiley
There are 5 video tutorials, do not hesitate to watch them!

https://www.hodlit.network/dashboard
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

whether airdrop still running, I wang to participate hope not too late

No you are not too late. You have 6 days left Smiley
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:19 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:44:07 PM by VladWulf

Registration has started already but claiming will begin in 14 days ( this is the ICD period technically).
Right now it's the registration period for the ICD.
You need to register now if you have at least 0.2 ETH.
The more ETH you hold the more HODLIT you will receive.
HenryHux

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

I don't think I got the details of this right.
So you register by sending a transaction to the contract. You won't ever have to do more than this. Claiming tokens will be automized.
Then once a week there will be an airdrop of tokens according to the amount of ETH hodled.
What about this gamification thing? Is this a separate airdrop?
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

I don't think I got the details of this right.
So you register by sending a transaction to the contract. You won't ever have to do more than this. Claiming tokens will be automized.
Then once a week there will be an airdrop of tokens according to the amount of ETH hodled.
What about this gamification thing? Is this a separate airdrop?

Sorry, it might get confusing.

So basically.
1) REGISTRATION PERDIOD 28 FEB -> 7 MARCH
2) HODL PERIOD -> 7 MARCH - 14 MARCH
3) CLAIMING PERIOD -> 14 MARCH - 21 MARCH
4) END MARCH -> Progressive airdrop

So yes one transaction to register and then you HODL until 14 MARCH.
Gamification will be there to support the Progressive airdrop.
We will explain it all in details after the ICD is over.

Our designer is currently working on the rocket and we will be implementing the minigame just after the ICD.

Here is a more detailed article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hodl-incentive-token-future-fundraising-real-projects-vladimir-agaev/

--> "Phase 2: The Progressive Coin Distribution [PCD]
The second phase is the Progressive Coin Distribution [PCD]. This phase will begin roughly 15 days after the end of the ICD and will consist out of an ERC721 gamification based on the Proof of HODL (of Ether and HODLit).

Every week, rocket parts with various lifespans are being airdropped based on the Proof of HODL. The user has to assemble the rocket and send it to the moon in order to “mine” HODLIT. It goes without saying that the success of the mining will depend of the rocket parts quality and the amount of HODLIT present on the Moon. Mine frequently and HODLIT will be depleted, but mine rarely and someone else will have a better yield. The HODLIT available on the moon is replenished every week."
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

When will be the Airdrop starts? after the ICO how much would be HODLIT tokens equivalent to ETH?
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

When will be the Airdrop starts? after the ICO how much would be HODLIT tokens equivalent to ETH?

The airdrop already started. You need to register with minimum 0.2 ETH. The more ETH you have the more ETH you will receive.
After that you need to HODL your ETH for 14 days to be eligible for the CLAIM.

We don't know how much it will be worth yet.
But the token has a lot of potential because we have 4 upcoming projects which tokens will be distributed only to the HODLIT owners.

We are actually talking with 2 other projects interesting by the Proof of HODL and the ICD.
Our goal is to make ICOs obsolete.

Everything is explained in the video https://youtu.be/Gysk1MzgfsQ
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:55:51 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 01:12:53 AM by VladWulf

The POH concept is awesome guys but can we participate to the airdrop using a ledger nano rather than MEW or Metamask ?

you use your ledger nano in the MEW site. It has a function that supports it. I was going to do it, but when i say i had to pay a gas fee for claiming the airdrop i backed off. there is no way im going to pay, even a small fee, to receive a shitcoin airdrop

We understand your concerns.
However we don't do an ICO so we can't afford to pay hundreds of transaction fees.

You need to believe in the project in order to participate.
Our goal is not to achieve a simple network effect by distributing the token to a maximum amount of people.

If you do it just to get free tokens, I agree. This is useless.
The goal of HODLIT is to eliminate the ICOs and promote the ICD concept.

Every HODLIT you own will allow you to participate in the project distribution that are part of the HODLIT network.
Also, if you register, you will be considered as registered which will give you an advantage during the PCD period.
Period when you will send your rocket to the moon.

i've fully read your project now and it seems interesting. But i have some questions:
1- I have read on twitter the max ethereum is 50 to hold, is that true? if so, what do you recommend for those who has more than that? split addresses?
2- In myetherwallet when u create the transaction the amount to send should be zero right?(you dont explain this part in the tutorial).
3- The goal of the project is to make devs migrate from ico's form to hodlit's form. Projects instead of raising ether through ICO's would raise HODLIT to fund itself, correct? But how new projects would fund themselves? holders of hodlit should transfer their tokens to them? If so, what would happen when airdrop ends after the 5 year period? hodlit tokens would be diluted everytime a new project appears, and there would be no incentive to hold ethereum since u dont receive hodlits anymore. The only way a see to make it stable is through a constant and eternal airdrop, inflating the token, which is not the case.

and sry for shitty english, im from a poor country with terrible education

1 - The maximum rewarded amount is 50 ETH. If you have more you will be awarded with the maximum amount of 10000 HIT. You can split your account in this case but we don't like it. We punish abuses though (someone splitting  accounts in parts of 10 ETH to get the maximum of tokens possible)
2 - Right. You should not send any ether. And even if you did you would receive an error as no function in the smart contract is payable.
3 - Correct. As a blockchain developer, I don't think that Ethereum will really be around in 5 years. Technologies like EOS, Cardano and Dag currencies/hashgraphes are more promising and will be live in 5 years. As a legal scholar, regulators will step in the crypto industry before 5 years so they will be able to enforce better policies.

"Projects instead of raising ether through ICO's would raise HODLIT to fund itself, correct?"
No, doing this is no different from an ICO.
Instead, project's tokens will be distributed among people owning the HODLit.
So if you own 5% of HODLIt you can get a proportional amount of upcoming project's token everytime a project is released.
That I think answers to the rest of your questions.

Fiska09

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

Don't forget our referral program: 20HIT for free per referral!
5 days left before the end of the registration.
VladWulf (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

An article has been published about HODLIT
https://247cryptonews.com/the-future-of-funding-for-decentralized-real-projects-hodl-incentive-token/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: