Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to host some miners for me  (Read 197 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Seems like it's been deleted from 'Mining'
So I'll post it here again
Not really targeted people, but hopefully someone will see it...

If you have room for some miners, hit me up with your electricity price, location, how many you'd be able to host and any other fees you'd charge me with.

Looking for a signature campaign.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8274

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:28:49 AM

Look up sidehack (see my sig)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

Seems like it's been deleted from 'Mining'
So I'll post it here again
Not really targeted people, but hopefully someone will see it...

If you have room for some miners, hit me up with your electricity price, location, how many you'd be able to host and any other fees you'd charge me with.

Contact wetsuit. He also has some free S9's I guess. He dropped me his MRR rig link but I guess I have deleted that message.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

I am almost positive you are looking for someone with more marketplace history than I have, or maybe even more mining experience than I have. I do fit the criteria you've laid out though and would be excited at the idea of doing something like this. The spaces I have available are a detached garage that has been recently built, which is a few 100 Sq. ft. of free space for miners. I also have a home with a couple of spare bedrooms that could be filled with miners without any problems.

Not sure what kind of fees are normally associated with this kind of thing, but I would be happy to do it as long as what I am being paid is worth it. I'm very negotiable on this, and the spaces are available in New York (not the city), USA. If you are interested I can find more information on energy costs, because I am getting some conflicting information and haven't checked myself.

Rate $/kWh:
0.037 - 0.1 Seem to be the rates I'm being shown, let me know if you'd like to negotiate or discuss further.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

I am almost positive you are looking for someone with more marketplace history than I have, or maybe even more mining experience than I have. I do fit the criteria you've laid out though and would be excited at the idea of doing something like this. The spaces I have available are a detached garage that has been recently built, which is a few 100 Sq. ft. of free space for miners. I also have a home with a couple of spare bedrooms that could be filled with miners without any problems.

Not sure what kind of fees are normally associated with this kind of thing, but I would be happy to do it as long as what I am being paid is worth it. I'm very negotiable on this, and the spaces are available in New York (not the city), USA. If you are interested I can find more information on energy costs, because I am getting some conflicting information and haven't checked myself.

Rate $/kWh:
0.037 - 0.1 Seem to be the rates I'm being shown, let me know if you'd like to negotiate or discuss further.

0.037-0.1 is a pretty rough estimate, please check for more  Cheesy

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

I think that i can help you with this but i will need some more info from you about it.
My knowledge for miners are a bit limited and we will have to discuss some details.

By the way, how far can you go for this? Are you looking something inside the US or do you have and other options/countries in mind?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

I have 2-locations that are potential hosting locations, so I will get back to you once I find out a bit more about the electricity prices. I don't have any miners running there currently, so I don't pay attention to the electricity cost too much. I will find out for sure what the cost is and get back to you either in PM or in this thread.

I just wanted to give a rough estimate to see if that would even be acceptable at either end.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

I have 2-locations that are potential hosting locations, so I will get back to you once I find out a bit more about the electricity prices. I don't have any miners running there currently, so I don't pay attention to the electricity cost too much. I will find out for sure what the cost is and get back to you either in PM or in this thread.

I just wanted to give a rough estimate to see if that would even be acceptable at either end.

Anything above 0.1$ shouldn't be acceptable, but under it, it's okay.

Check back and get back to me, also check import taxes for miners Smiley

I think that i can help you with this but i will need some more info from you about it.
My knowledge for miners are a bit limited and we will have to discuss some details.

By the way, how far can you go for this? Are you looking something inside the US or do you have and other options/countries in mind?

Any country in the world basically.
I'd place the order from the suppliers and host them with you.
We'd have to deal with import taxes too.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

Any country in the world basically.
I'd place the order from the suppliers and host them with you.
We'd have to deal with import taxes too.

Well, if you don't have such problem, then i'm interest to start a discussion about it.
I will send you a PM with few info about what i can offer and what i have in mind, for doing this. I'm sure that you will be interest too. Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███