Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] 🌟🌟 [ABS] 🌟🌟🌟 ABSOLUTE 🌟🌟🌟 MASTERNODES 🌟🌟 POW 🌟🌟 ASIC RES🔥  (Read 30712 times)
sirjasnlee

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Launch does seem smooth. Wallets and pools up at time of release. I am impressed as it seems not many are really ready for launch. Pools are paying also. Glad to see everything working as intended.

+1 delivering as promised - I like this project so far!
RaptaGzus

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Seems to be going as planned which is good, but can a non-noob member confirm whether this coin is a scam or not?

I'd rather point my hashes elsewhere if it is.
Absolute_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Big news!

We have accepted listing conditions from Stocks.Exchange, addition process has begun! You can expect us to be listed soon!
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Big news!

We have accepted listing conditions from Stocks.Exchange, addition process has begun! You can expect us to be listed soon!

We are not thrilled when ABS is listed on the Stocks
Because to us, Stocks is just a shit exchange
Look for another exchange for your coins.
Any exchange is better than Stocks.

osamadeep

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

this coin has been promoted in new coin  group, good luck team!
https://t.me/NewCryptoANN
navydude

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Big news!

We are not thrilled when ABS is listed on the Stocks
Because to us, Stocks is just a shit exchange
Look for another exchange for your coins.
Any exchange is better than Stocks.

You are right in saying stocks.exchange is not at the top of the list for exchanges. However that being said it is a great start for a young coin. I have traded many different types of coins on there and always got paid what i requested. The volumes are lower than some of the bigger exchanges but you have to start somewhere. Let the coin move to the exchange. We can only go up from here...right!?!

navydude

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

It used to be that a sucker was born every day but now in days it seems theirs a sucker born every minute.  I’m selling the Statue of Liberty today, PM best offer wins

PM sent! Its OK to be leery of something but dont bad mouth something you dont know shit about! Chill with all the negativity. Oh wait.....thanks for scaring everyone off because now the difficulty is just about right.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

navydude

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Not all of us are forking over money. I can see the concern but at this point i am only wasting a bit of electricity if this is really a scam coin. To each his own but I think you have made the point very clear and should now let people decide for themselves what they want to do. I never put cash in a coin. I do mine with equipment that has been paid for over and over again. Thank you for your concern and maybe dev will soon prove you wrong. Lets hope that we can keep the true scam/shit coins to a minimum so that all crypto is successful.

Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

It used to be that a sucker was born every day but now in days it seems theirs a sucker born every minute.  I’m selling the Statue of Liberty today, PM best offer wins

There is not near as many suckers as there are newbie accounts talking shit! Is this slapmymonkey in disguise by chance? Is your credibility so fkd up you cant use your real acct anymore?
Absolute_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Many thanks to Tolgatrz, arinnarak, Sam67, tox22544, CryptoLuck07, tsnecati, andydo and thaian who already finished their translations!
Please make sure to provide your ABS address to receive bounty by the end of this week (if you already didn't do so).

Also thank you to all the pools who signed up for the project and the community members for your interest.

Today's launch was a great success and we look forward to continue the project at this pace.

Bounties have been sent today. If any of you didn't receive it, please let us know.

Thank you to all of you who believe in us from the beginning. We also thank haters who motivate us to make our project better. I hope that you will have guts to get back to this thread in some time and admit that you were wrong.

cabot364

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

A dominant response!
Mallinea
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Many thanks to Tolgatrz, arinnarak, Sam67, tox22544, CryptoLuck07, tsnecati, andydo and thaian who already finished their translations!
Please make sure to provide your ABS address to receive bounty by the end of this week (if you already didn't do so).

Also thank you to all the pools who signed up for the project and the community members for your interest.

Today's launch was a great success and we look forward to continue the project at this pace.

Bounties have been sent today. If any of you didn't receive it, please let us know.

Thank you to all of you who believe in us from the beginning. We also thank haters who motivate us to make our project better. I hope that you will have guts to get back to this thread in some time and admit that you were wrong.

Hey there! I requested for the Danish/Scandinavian translation of the site. Am I cleared to begin or do you need anymore info from my end?
algunnombre

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

https://minadorespool.gq/

Low 0.2% fee

Remember to spread the hashrate between all pools

High and efficient Dynamic Cloud Servers for better hashrate and more stability.

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://us1.minadorespool.gq:4533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ABS

DISCORD:https://discord.gg/cJF8749

zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Very interesting. Count me in as one of MN holders here. Smiley
As long as CryptoBridge will cooperate and let me send the payment, lol
iops

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

Japanese translation done : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2958051.0
wallet address : AQpzyoSaGSHMnSUqVM3Xt2qvs2qBiVKiUr
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

After selling 30 Masternodes, I saw the entire Dev offline
Than 8 BTC just enough for you to list ABS on this exchange only? https://graviex.net/markets/absbtc

nbo79

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

No Peers  Cry
Help! Addnodes pls!

Absolute-scamcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

I paid for a masternode in the auction and never received any ABS!  He just logged off and banned me from discord when I starting private messaging him!
Xadja

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

I paid for a masternode in the auction and never received any ABS!  He just logged off and banned me from discord when I starting private messaging him!
Really? Again? Cheesy
miner232

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

I paid for a masternode in the auction and never received any ABS!  He just logged off and banned me from discord when I starting private messaging him!
Proof ili pizdabol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: