Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] 🌟🌟 [ABS] 🌟🌟🌟 ABSOLUTE 🌟🌟🌟 MASTERNODES 🌟🌟 POW 🌟🌟 ASIC RES🔥  (Read 30712 times)
DCP

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Looks interesting but too bad you don't have a real exchange. Graviex has almost no volume, 40% spread to convert between btc and eth and 2 orders in the book..

H ~ O ~ D ~ L
roffo

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

Looks interesting but too bad you don't have a real exchange. Graviex has almost no volume, 40% spread to convert between btc and eth and 2 orders in the book..

However it works amazingly well and has the cheapest withdraw fees I've seen - hopefully adoption picks up across the community (and they can keep it performing well with said growth)
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Dear friend
My wallet have WATCHDOG_EXPIRED error when run masternode, how can i fix it?
I run on Window in VPS
Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

Lol I hate to break it to all the rainbows and sunshine’s but I’m here to inform you that your happy days are coming to an end... this is my I told you so post!  So ABS hit MNO and at the same time you start watching the dev premine break off into different wallets.  The coin is moving up in price and things are looking good.... but eventually the prices get too good and the dev drops in to start selling those premine coins.  He sure made it a headache but if you trace long enough you can eventually see thousands of coins in subsets that he made go into a bunch or rounds of hiding coins.  Why? Good question I mean he does realize that no one would care to try to trace that because we don’t need too.... there’s only one reason he would be doing that anyhow... that’s the reason the exchanges went from over $2 to $1.5 almost instantly and quickly to $1.00.  Scam boy didn’t realize somehow that pumping the market with pre-mined coins when he already made a coin that makes 1200 of its self hourly and only needs 1000 coins for a MN would be a bad ideal.  The coin would of had enough trouble on its own lasting 4 weeks until MN rewards where maxed and ROI was dried up.  Almost 30,000 coins a day meant the market needed to find 30 MN buyers a day... the price will only drop from here.  Between the dev dropping pre-mined coins and the ROI drying up with 5 days until an increase.  Prices will be at a $0.25 each again very soon and the dev will disappear forever knowing he’s got no chance of ever unloading 450,000 more coins of a dead coin.  If your smart you sell quick! If you think anything good is coming when the coin dropped to below $1.00 less than 48 hours of being listed on MNO then your dreaming.  Every 15 coins you wait 6 hours for to sell for $.90 means your 1000 coins are gonna drop by a nickel each.  You sell your 15 coins for $13.50 and your 1000 coins lose 1000 * $0.05 = $50 in value, that’s not a winning formula
sharp1on

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

Lol I hate to break it to all the rainbows and sunshine’s but I’m here to inform you that your happy days are coming to an end... this is my I told you so post!  So ABS hit MNO and at the same time you start watching the dev premine break off into different wallets.  The coin is moving up in price and things are looking good.... but eventually the prices get too good and the dev drops in to start selling those premine coins.  He sure made it a headache but if you trace long enough you can eventually see thousands of coins in subsets that he made go into a bunch or rounds of hiding coins.  Why? Good question I mean he does realize that no one would care to try to trace that because we don’t need too.... there’s only one reason he would be doing that anyhow... that’s the reason the exchanges went from over $2 to $1.5 almost instantly and quickly to $1.00.  Scam boy didn’t realize somehow that pumping the market with pre-mined coins when he already made a coin that makes 1200 of its self hourly and only needs 1000 coins for a MN would be a bad ideal.  The coin would of had enough trouble on its own lasting 4 weeks until MN rewards where maxed and ROI was dried up.  Almost 30,000 coins a day meant the market needed to find 30 MN buyers a day... the price will only drop from here.  Between the dev dropping pre-mined coins and the ROI drying up with 5 days until an increase.  Prices will be at a $0.25 each again very soon and the dev will disappear forever knowing he’s got no chance of ever unloading 450,000 more coins of a dead coin.  If your smart you sell quick! If you think anything good is coming when the coin dropped to below $1.00 less than 48 hours of being listed on MNO then your dreaming.  Every 15 coins you wait 6 hours for to sell for $.90 means your 1000 coins are gonna drop by a nickel each.  You sell your 15 coins for $13.50 and your 1000 coins lose 1000 * $0.05 = $50 in value, that’s not a winning formula

If you can see developer added some bounties for retwitting info post. For now it has about 300 retwitts in avarage with 300 followers for each user: 300x300=90000x2/100=1800 ABS coins twise a week ~= 15000 ABS for bounties per mounth and this only after 1 day of posting. From what wallet this bounties coud be given if not from premine wallet? Also now almost all coins in red color on coinmarketcap which coud not will lead growing price for new altcoins like this. After 4 days rewards for masternodes will grow up to 19 ABS per payment and when coin will be listed on coinmarketcap with cap more than 1m $ its get into top 1k coins which will lead to growing price for it. I think curent underprising best chanse to get in if you missed that chanse or want to start more MN or another pump\dump earnings. So dont play havoc on one of the information sources about the coin because at this stage, such accusations will greatly shake the price and nerves of wallet owners =) Peace!
Skimanner

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

If you can see developer added some bounties for retwitting info post. For now it has about 300 retwitts in avarage with 300 followers for each user: 300x300=90000x2/100=1800 ABS coins twise a week ~= 15000 ABS for bounties per mounth and this only after 1 day of posting. From what wallet this bounties coud be given if not from premine wallet? Also now almost all coins in red color on coinmarketcap which coud not will lead growing price for new altcoins like this. After 4 days rewards for masternodes will grow up to 19 ABS per payment and when coin will be listed on coinmarketcap with cap more than 1m $ its get into top 1k coins which will lead to growing price for it. I think curent underprising best chanse to get in if you missed that chanse or want to start more MN or another pump\dump earnings. So dont play havoc on one of the information sources about the coin because at this stage, such accusations will greatly shake the price and nerves of wallet owners =) Peace!

Your reply is absolutely useless talking about coins that will be spent on a bounty a month from now, that does not change the facts that the coins where spent.  I’m not gonna explain to you the whole thing.  Go freaking trace the addresses that stem from the original one yourself to see all the coins spent in exchanges.  Yeah you want to keep a false reality appearance because you likely would lose money if you sold now but that’s your issue.  It’s funny that you think the reward for bounties going up by 3 in 5 days is gonna change a thing.  Sales are already dried up.  Your creating 30,000 new coins a day.  So that’s 150,000 coins that people are gonna try to sell at any price.  The coin has no actual developer and no purpose, it has nothing.  It can’t sustain itself on the illusion of making money with a MN because prices are dropping and no one is going to invest in a coin that has no developer.  That’s why besides the premine almost every coin is in a MN.  Let’s pretend the illusion holds up.. ok so 30,000 new coins a day is 30 new MN a day that means 3 weeks from now your looking at 600 more Masternodes.  So the reward will be then capped at 24 coins per block.  So 24 coin reward * 40 rewards an hour * 24 hours = 23,040 coins a day from MN / 800 MN = 28.8 coins per day per MN.  Which is a 33 day ROI.  4 weeks after that your looking at 1600 MN and 14.4 coins per day... and coin dies anyhow, but you’ll never find near that many people to buy a MN for a scam coin.

Here’s the math that really matters.  When I posted this inevitable collapse like 6 hours ago, their was 5000 coins with bid prices slightly over a dollar.  Now 6 hours later your coins are down to $0.55 a drop of $0.50 in 6 hours.  If you sold your MN at the dollar I suggested you would have $1000 but instead now you could get at best $550 from your 1000 coins.  You make 63 coins per day from your MN and dropping...  63 coins * $0.55 = $35.00 a day.  Which means you would need a miracle of the price stay at 55 cents for 13 days and for no one else to make a master node for you to make $450 so you could then sell your 1000 coins at $550 and get the $1000 you should of taken an hour ago.  Shall we do the math of what’s gonna happen in 6 hours from now when your coin is worth $0.25 each?  $250 for your 1000 coins and 63 coins * $0.25 = ~$16 so you would need a good 60 days of prices not dropping to get your $1000.  

It should be clear to anyone with a brain that things can only get worse by the minute.  Because all that math was generous fiction because as the price is dropping more and more cheap MNs are going up that drop your reward even more.  Ok I’m done.  I did my good deed far beyond a reasonable amount.  Anyone that was fortunate enough to read this that stays in now is only fooling them self.  

Anyone that can get out now with little to no lose that doesn’t is just asking for loses, although if your only in for $500 it’s not exactly a big loss anyhow so I can see the appeal of hoping to make a good chunk off of $500 but your chances are slim to none.  The dev is never around, never answer anything even when he is for 5 minutes a day.  Nothing has been updated, changed or anything ever in the blockchain and wallet, it’s all 100% copy paste of dash.  So ask yourself why u think this coin is worth a single satoshi? 
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

I want a Masternode setup guide. I use a personal computer, not a VPS

Tezuya

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 04:50:04 PM by Tezuya

Lol I hate to break it to all the rainbows and sunshine’s but I’m here to inform you that your happy days are coming to an end... this is my I told you so post!  So ABS hit MNO and at the same time you start watching the dev premine break off into different wallets.  The coin is moving up in price and things are looking good.... but eventually the prices get too good and the dev drops in to start selling those premine coins.  He sure made it a headache but if you trace long enough you can eventually see thousands of coins in subsets that he made go into a bunch or rounds of hiding coins.  Why? Good question I mean he does realize that no one would care to try to trace that because we don’t need too.... there’s only one reason he would be doing that anyhow... that’s the reason the exchanges went from over $2 to $1.5 almost instantly and quickly to $1.00.  Scam boy didn’t realize somehow that pumping the market with pre-mined coins when he already made a coin that makes 1200 of its self hourly and only needs 1000 coins for a MN would be a bad ideal.  The coin would of had enough trouble on its own lasting 4 weeks until MN rewards where maxed and ROI was dried up.  Almost 30,000 coins a day meant the market needed to find 30 MN buyers a day... the price will only drop from here.  Between the dev dropping pre-mined coins and the ROI drying up with 5 days until an increase.  Prices will be at a $0.25 each again very soon and the dev will disappear forever knowing he’s got no chance of ever unloading 450,000 more coins of a dead coin.  If your smart you sell quick! If you think anything good is coming when the coin dropped to below $1.00 less than 48 hours of being listed on MNO then your dreaming.  Every 15 coins you wait 6 hours for to sell for $.90 means your 1000 coins are gonna drop by a nickel each.  You sell your 15 coins for $13.50 and your 1000 coins lose 1000 * $0.05 = $50 in value, that’s not a winning formula

Hi,

Dear "Skimanner", you signed up on BitcoinTalk on February 02, 2018, 09:00:04 PM, as well as you can check on your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1790837

In 22 days you write 19 posts, as well as you can check on your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1790837;sa=showPosts

Your 19 posts are divided as follows:

> 3 post they concern ABS coin, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind;

> 2 post they concern NIHL coin, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind;

> 4 post they concern SPGR coin, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind;

> 10 post they concern other and various coins, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind.

At the time of writing the ABS coin in strong ascent with a value of about 1 dollar and the NIHL coin in ascent with a value of over 2 dollars.

Dear "Skimanner", try to open your church, so when we want to hear your useless sermons and unfortunate prophecies we will come to you, but for now, if you can, do not get bored on this forum and stop bringing bad luck.

Dear "Skimanner", i conclude by saying that you bring only bad luck and in my opinion you are an jinx, and we can not do anything about it if you do not have money to enter the market or powerful rigs with which to mining coins.

P.S.: Since you are a great mathematician, an incredible prophet, as well as being omniscient, create your infallible and perfect coin the SKM - Skimanner coin !!!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
AnCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Hi. I have one Windows VPS server, installed wallet. I need setup guide for start Masternode for this ABS coin. Anyone help me, who have working Masternode?
Tezuya

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Hi. I have one Windows VPS server, installed wallet. I need setup guide for start Masternode for this ABS coin. Anyone help me, who have working Masternode?

Hi, "AnCrypto",

To get help you can enter the official Absolute - ABS coin channel on DiscordAPP here: https://discordapp.com/invite/5NXEwHJ

Read the official ABS manual for Masternode here: http://absolute-coin.com/COLDNODE.pdf

Or try to a Shared Masternode on p2P-coins here: https://p2p-coins.pro/

Or try to a Shared Masternode DiscordAPP official info on p2P-coins here: https://discord.gg/W34TuYc

Or try to a Shared Masternode BitcoinTalk official info on p2P-coins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992.0

I hope to be proved helpful !

pengurin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

Lol I hate to break it to all the rainbows and sunshine’s but I’m here to inform you that your happy days are coming to an end... this is my I told you so post!  So ABS hit MNO and at the same time you start watching the dev premine break off into different wallets.  The coin is moving up in price and things are looking good.... but eventually the prices get too good and the dev drops in to start selling those premine coins.  He sure made it a headache but if you trace long enough you can eventually see thousands of coins in subsets that he made go into a bunch or rounds of hiding coins.  Why? Good question I mean he does realize that no one would care to try to trace that because we don’t need too.... there’s only one reason he would be doing that anyhow... that’s the reason the exchanges went from over $2 to $1.5 almost instantly and quickly to $1.00.  Scam boy didn’t realize somehow that pumping the market with pre-mined coins when he already made a coin that makes 1200 of its self hourly and only needs 1000 coins for a MN would be a bad ideal.  The coin would of had enough trouble on its own lasting 4 weeks until MN rewards where maxed and ROI was dried up.  Almost 30,000 coins a day meant the market needed to find 30 MN buyers a day... the price will only drop from here.  Between the dev dropping pre-mined coins and the ROI drying up with 5 days until an increase.  Prices will be at a $0.25 each again very soon and the dev will disappear forever knowing he’s got no chance of ever unloading 450,000 more coins of a dead coin.  If your smart you sell quick! If you think anything good is coming when the coin dropped to below $1.00 less than 48 hours of being listed on MNO then your dreaming.  Every 15 coins you wait 6 hours for to sell for $.90 means your 1000 coins are gonna drop by a nickel each.  You sell your 15 coins for $13.50 and your 1000 coins lose 1000 * $0.05 = $50 in value, that’s not a winning formula

Hi, could you please explain if you think there is anything new and useful that makes ABS unique? In my opinion it is just another worthless altcoin with an embarrassing name  Wink

Dear "Skimanner", you signed up on BitcoinTalk on February 02, 2018, 09:00:04 PM, as well as you can check on your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1790837

In 22 days you write 19 posts, as well as you can check on your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1790837;sa=showPosts

> 3 post they concern ABS coin, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind;

> 2 post they concern NIHL coin, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind;

> 4 post they concern SPGR coin, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind;

> 10 post they concern other and various coins, where you try to destroy this coin with your words in the wind.

At the time of writing the ABS coin in strong ascent with a value of about 1 dollar and the NIHL coin in ascent with a value of over 2 dollars.

Dear "Skimanner", try to open your church, so when we want to hear your useless sermons and unfortunate prophecies we will come to you, but for now, if you can, do not get bored on this forum and stop bringing bad luck.

Dear "Skimanner", i conclude by saying that you bring only bad luck and in my opinion you are an jinx, and we can not do anything about it if you do not have money to enter the market or powerful rigs with which to mining coins.

P.S.: Since you are a great mathematician, an incredible prophet, as well as being omniscient, create your infallible and perfect coin the SKM - Skimanner coin !!!

Skimanner

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

Hi, could you please explain if you think there is anything new and useful that makes ABS unique? In my opinion it is just another worthless altcoin with an embarrassing name  Wink

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Dear uneducated Cryptocurrency user.  You should have nothing to do with Cryptocurrency or anything to do with any investment ever!  If you think that an ascending price means that anything more than their is a huge number of people with no clue what they are doing and that do zero research just like you.  You not only can’t do your own due diligence but you can’t even see it when I provide the facts too you, so very sad... get a clue and figure it out.  It don’t take a rocket scientist to see that this coin is a scam!  The dev has been near non existent ever since he auctioned 60 Masternodes.  He shows up 5 mins a day in discord to try to maintain a presence to push price up so he can sell his premine also.  But it’s ok I’ll be back to laugh at anyone stupid enough to not take the time to research this “coin” and “dev” and waste their money even after someone took their time multiple times to warn you.  Lucking 9 of 10 people read my posts and run.  People like you are the reason scammers exist and the reason they can make the same scam over and over.  Maybe I should stop wasting my time and just make a scam coin myself.  I’ll even post on this account that my coin is clearly a scam and watch people like you defend my scam coin.  Yup sounds like a plan, if people are willing to get scammers money I might as well be the one that gets that money.  I so very much hope you stumble upon my coin in a few days.

P.s. thanks for the ideal, the day I dissapear from the coin I will renaim everything SKM - Skimanner coin

P.p.ss it’s very clear your IQ is 1 or your an account owned by this scam dev.  You talk as bad as him and you lie even worse.  Saying that I lie about SGPR just made any credibility of your post fly out the window crying.
pengurin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Hi, could you please explain if you think there is anything new and useful that makes ABS unique? In my opinion it is just another worthless altcoin with an embarrassing name  Wink

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Dear uneducated Cryptocurrency user.  You should have nothing to do with Cryptocurrency or anything to do with any investment ever!  If you think that an ascending price means that anything more than their is a huge number of people with no clue what they are doing and that do zero research just like you.  You not only can’t do your own due diligence but you can’t even see it when I provide the facts too you, so very sad... get a clue and figure it out.  It don’t take a rocket scientist to see that this coin is a scam!  The dev has been near non existent ever since he auctioned 60 Masternodes.  He shows up 5 mins a day in discord to try to maintain a presence to push price up so he can sell his premine also.  But it’s ok I’ll be back to laugh at anyone stupid enough to not take the time to research this “coin” and “dev” and waste their money even after someone took their time multiple times to warn you.  Lucking 9 of 10 people read my posts and run.  People like you are the reason scammers exist and the reason they can make the same scam over and over.  Maybe I should stop wasting my time and just make a scam coin myself.  I’ll even post on this account that my coin is clearly a scam and watch people like you defend my scam coin.  Yup sounds like a plan, if people are willing to get scammers money I might as well be the one that gets that money.  I so very much hope you stumble upon my coin in a few days.

P.s. thanks for the ideal, the day I dissapear from the coin I will renaim everything SKM - Skimanner coin

P.p.ss it’s very clear your IQ is 1 or your an account owned by this scam dev.  You talk as bad as him and you lie even worse.  Saying that I lie about SGPR just made any credibility of your post fly out the window crying.

Why did you describe me as an uneducated cryptocurrency user?  Grin I just quoted another statement... I never said that this coin isn't shit
I'm sorry because I accidentally typed my own statement in the middle of the quote... So here it is, again

Hi, could you please explain if you think there is anything new and useful that makes ABS unique? In my opinion it is just another worthless altcoin with an embarrassing name  Wink

Tezuya

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:34:13 PM by Tezuya

Dear uneducated Cryptocurrency user.  You should have nothing to do with Cryptocurrency or anything to do with any investment ever!  If you think that an ascending price means that anything more than their is a huge number of people with no clue what they are doing and that do zero research just like you.  You not only can’t do your own due diligence but you can’t even see it when I provide the facts too you, so very sad... get a clue and figure it out.  It don’t take a rocket scientist to see that this coin is a scam!  The dev has been near non existent ever since he auctioned 60 Masternodes.  He shows up 5 mins a day in discord to try to maintain a presence to push price up so he can sell his premine also.  But it’s ok I’ll be back to laugh at anyone stupid enough to not take the time to research this “coin” and “dev” and waste their money even after someone took their time multiple times to warn you.  Lucking 9 of 10 people read my posts and run.  People like you are the reason scammers exist and the reason they can make the same scam over and over.  Maybe I should stop wasting my time and just make a scam coin myself.  I’ll even post on this account that my coin is clearly a scam and watch people like you defend my scam coin.  Yup sounds like a plan, if people are willing to get scammers money I might as well be the one that gets that money.  I so very much hope you stumble upon my coin in a few days.

Dear "Skimanner", i repeat it, i conclude by saying that you bring only bad luck and in my opinion you are an jinx, and we can not do anything about it if you do not have money to enter the market or powerful rigs with which to mining coins.

P.S.: I am a simply user who minings coins and invests in them and i have nothing to do with coin developers, to be precise !

@ pengurin:

I mining coins and invest in coins, even in those that have nothing unique since there are many that have become profitable even though they have nothing special like Absolute (ABS) coin, i take the risk and hope to have a little luck, sometimes it's okay, others go wrong, it's life, that's all.
Skimanner

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Dear uneducated Cryptocurrency user.  You should have nothing to do with Cryptocurrency or anything to do with any investment ever!  If you think that an ascending price means that anything more than their is a huge number of people with no clue what they are doing and that do zero research just like you.  You not only can’t do your own due diligence but you can’t even see it when I provide the facts too you, so very sad... get a clue and figure it out.  It don’t take a rocket scientist to see that this coin is a scam!  The dev has been near non existent ever since he auctioned 60 Masternodes.  He shows up 5 mins a day in discord to try to maintain a presence to push price up so he can sell his premine also.  But it’s ok I’ll be back to laugh at anyone stupid enough to not take the time to research this “coin” and “dev” and waste their money even after someone took their time multiple times to warn you.  Lucking 9 of 10 people read my posts and run.  People like you are the reason scammers exist and the reason they can make the same scam over and over.  Maybe I should stop wasting my time and just make a scam coin myself.  I’ll even post on this account that my coin is clearly a scam and watch people like you defend my scam coin.  Yup sounds like a plan, if people are willing to get scammers money I might as well be the one that gets that money.  I so very much hope you stumble upon my coin in a few days.

Dear "Skimanner", i repeat it, i conclude by saying that you bring only bad luck and in my opinion you are an jinx, and we can not do anything about it if you do not have money to enter the market or powerful rigs with which to mining coins.

P.S.: I am a simply user who minings coins and invests in them and i have nothing to do with coin developers, to be precise !

@ pengurin:

I mining coins and invest in coins, even in those that have nothing unique since there are many that have become profitable even though they have nothing special like Absolute (ABS) coin, i take the risk and hope to have a little luck, sometimes it's okay, others go wrong, it's life, that's all.

You forgot my posts in caratus ant olymp scam Ann
Skimanner

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

@ pengurin:

Ok so what your saying is you mine crap cheap coins in hopes that they sky rocket.  Ok I can understand the logic in that.  I did that in 2013/2014 in the great alt coin boom and made a ton of money off those wallets in 2017 .  But the point is your mad at me because you don’t care they are scam coins you care that you can make money selling them from all the MN buyers that don’t realize their investing in a scam ponzu scheme that is gonna crash.  Oh well for you, go mine a legit coin that is low priced.  And yes this coin is a ponzu scheme.  Masternode increases 40 to 80% over 4 weeks in the attempt to boost the price over a month and then the dev wanted to unload his 500,000 coins at $5/coin and make a ton of money while leaving every other coin holder with noting because he killed the coin.  Just like a bunch of other scam MN coins that have come before.  You can look at the specs of a coin and tell with 95% certainty that it’s a scam when everything about its specs is aimed at rapidly increasing the coins value in the first few weeks/month.  There’s no logical legit purpose anyone would structure a real coin that way because once MN popularity peeks in 4 weeks your coin is gonna crash and that gives a negative impression of your coin.  So anyone with a legit purpose would never aim to artificially pump their coin for a month, they would want stead slow growth that signals to real investors to research the coin and see why this coin is growing slowly while all others rise and fall.
sharp1on

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:54:15 AM by sharp1on

Hi, after rebooting the masternode the payout ceased to come. Then I've changed the wallets and pc, but there is still no pay. The time of work is growing and it is knitting correctly. What is the problem?
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

I would like to be guided to run Masternode, but it seems Dev is not interested in this project.

Tezuya

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

I would like to be guided to run Masternode, but it seems Dev is not interested in this project.

Hi, after rebooting the masternode the payout ceased to come. Then I've changed the wallets and pc, but there is still no pay. The time of work is growing and it is knitting correctly. What is the problem?

Hi, "thaian" and "sharp1on"

To get help you can enter the official Absolute - ABS coin channel on DiscordAPP here: https://discordapp.com/invite/5NXEwHJ

Read the official ABS manual for Masternode here: http://absolute-coin.com/COLDNODE.pdf

Or try to a Shared Masternode on p2P-coins here: https://p2p-coins.pro/

Or try to a Shared Masternode DiscordAPP official info on p2P-coins here: https://discord.gg/W34TuYc

Or try to a Shared Masternode BitcoinTalk official info on p2P-coins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992.0

I hope to be proved helpful !
Dk2ar

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

@  skimanner
Read your post on Absolute coin Ann. Might I say you are the shit, keep exposing the scam coins because there’s too many good coins for people to be dumping their money in bs coins. I understand most don’t want to put in work and expect to get rich overnight but there are a lot of honest people who want to invest but lack time to do real research getting burned left and right and crooked devs going from scam to scam. I really commend you for exposing the scams because the shit has to stop in order for crypto to really takeover and be taken seriously....
P.S. if the dev has time to be on discord and reply to ANN comments, how does he have time to work on his shit coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: