Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHERDELTA IS DOWN, HALF OF MY FUNDS ARE THERE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?  (Read 22255 times)
captain_blood (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

That's why many people will suggest don't keep your asset in exchanges better you need to divert your money after buying them to your concerned wallet in order to be secured. Don't completely relay on exchanges.

I'm glad that I made to withdraw the tokens. New CEO in ED is the New problem indeed. Greedy team, I almost tend to believe the hacking was inside job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

the same experience, these days etherdelta have an error can not make transactions, but events like this often happen, so my advice we better wait for the market will be restored again, did not take long.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

I've used Eltherdelta for a long time when i knew Idex exchange- the decentralized exchange same Etherdelta but easy to use and more security. I lost haft of my funds in Eltherdelta, in this exchange, when send token to smartcontract, the fail transaction occured many time and slow.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I've used Eltherdelta for a long time when i knew Idex exchange- the decentralized exchange same Etherdelta but easy to use and more security. I lost haft of my funds in Eltherdelta, in this exchange, when send token to smartcontract, the fail transaction occured many time and slow.

This is the main reason and also the maintenance cycles are always prolonged and many latencies. IDex has more to offer than when you still want to get a good deal from making orders like a loaf of bread and never think of more professional exchanges.
I never expected the ico project that I invested listed on IDex Smiley
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

This is the main reason and also the maintenance cycles are always prolonged and many latencies. IDex has more to offer than when you still want to get a good deal from making orders like a loaf of bread and never think of more professional exchanges.
I never expected the ico project that I invested listed on IDex Smiley
The fact is that any exchanger can exhibit similar or other kinds of problems. If you leave your coins in orders for a long time, then from time to time you still need to check them, because you can lose.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

I can guarantee that it is working normal now on this date can make trade as you receive normally use every day
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

I can guarantee that it is working normal now on this date can make trade as you receive normally use every day
Yes bargain now on the ezdeltel all is well, even the new design was rolled out the other day, but the token is not growing yet.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

By the way, after updating the Etherdelta, it began to work much faster, and the design is more pleasant, tried a couple of deals, it became more convenient.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

To newbie traders it is highly recommended that you do not leave any cryptocurrency in any exchanges if you are not trading or if you will be away for quite some time and do not have a way to monitor your exchange wallet as every day for instance the Token Service Bancor was hack by $13.5 million just recently(see the link below). That is why regulating yourself and being careful is always a virtue in the crypto industry.

News link: https://www.coindesk.com/token-platform-bancor-goes-offline-following-security-breach/
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

It's always been interesting, EtherDelta and ForkDelta are the same thing? I understand that the principles of work of these two exchanges are the same - both work using MetaMask. But I managed to find a common language  only with ForkDelta. When I try to go to EtherDelta - the download is not coming to completion! Sad
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

when etherdelta goes down and the website is attacked by hackers many people run away and fear and finally etherdelta is very quiet nowadays different from some other decentralized market that has started crowded.
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I think the transaction should still go to a well-known exchange. Only in this way can we avoid the loss of principal
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

the most imporatnt thing !
dont load coins to an sh*** exchange
so messed up ...

sorry for you guy

cergfalcone

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

It's always been interesting, EtherDelta and ForkDelta are the same thing? I understand that the principles of work of these two exchanges are the same - both work using MetaMask. But I managed to find a common language  only with ForkDelta. When I try to go to EtherDelta - the download is not coming to completion! Sad
both the fork delta and etnerdelta work fine now, only the prices for them are slightly different, and that with liquidity is not very. If Etnerdelta does not work, try using VNN should help

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

I think the system is functioning well now and you can try to trade there but it is also advisable that you should keep your funds in appropriate wallets and not on exchange when you are not ready to trade for safety reasons.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

I hope things have improved on the site.  Etherdelta really helped a lots of projects last year.  Many projects that were rejected got listed easily on Ed!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cergfalcone

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Indeed, Ezerdelta works more or less well, but it is impossible to place orders or enter tokens from it, and there is such a pair with a dentakoin.

kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:43:33 PM

Ezerdelta has one main fat plus plus all EPC 20 trades on it as soon as they were born, it is very convenient not to wait for the listing. There are certainly inconveniences, but there can be no perfect exchange.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:04:58 AM

Ezerdelta has one main fat plus plus all EPC 20 trades on it as soon as they were born, it is very convenient not to wait for the listing. There are certainly inconveniences, but there can be no perfect exchange.
it is here that it is possible to add an EPC 20 token as soon as it is created, and in theory it’s possible to sell or buy even if you are an investor, and suddenly decided to sell it to someone, at a special price

ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:40:29 AM

this is probably the only reason why they use it, although in general there is no need to pay %% for transactions, only it is very difficult to cancel them, not like on centralized exchanges

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: