Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Apple ATV2 - Jailbroken!  (Read 742 times)
sdczen (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 04:57:18 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 07:51:25 PM by sdczen

--Edit--  This is going on ebay at the end of the week.  If you want it, grab it!  $250 USD.  These go for $300-400 on ebay! 

I have a pre-owned ATV2, that is already jailbroken, with the Plex multimedia app installed.  It works fantastically!  

To purchase using BTC or LTC, go here:  https://coinaxis.com/index.php/store/product/61-apple-tv2

https://coinaxis.com/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/cache/data/IMG_1251-800x600.jpg
https://coinaxis.com/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/cache/data/ATV_1253-800x600.jpg
https://coinaxis.com/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/image/cache/data/ATV_1237-800x600.jpg
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:49:48 PM

price ?
from where u ship ?
escrow ?
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:53:25 PM

i might be interested this is a non tethered jb right? how much are you asking for and are you in the usa?
sdczen (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 10:23:21 PM

It's an untethered jailbreak.  Factory box.  iOS 5.0.2.  It's plug-n-play ready.  Asking $250 USD.  Bitcoins, whatever coinbase decides to convert it to, at checkout.  As of right now it's 1BTC=$127.66USD.

It ships from Utah (USA).  It's sold through www.coinaxis.com, so no escrow.  

Thanks,

Michael
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:01:13 AM

never heard of that site are you willing to use john k for escrow?
sdczen (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 02:07:11 AM

It's a new site.  It's a legitimate business.  It will be difficult to do business if we have to do escrow with every sale.  Building trust as a business, can't be done by using escrow....catch/22.

I'll send you my background info with a PM, if you are still interested.
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:38:42 PM

It's a new site.  It's a legitimate business.  It will be difficult to do business if we have to do escrow with every sale.  Building trust as a business, can't be done by using escrow....catch/22.

so thats a no your not willing to use escrow?
sdczen (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

so thats a no your not willing to use escrow?

One half of being a viable business, is having trust in the products you sell, and the other half is the transaction.  I have no intention of creating a business, only to screw myself, by screwing my customers.  You'll have to trust my business, just as you'd probably trust any other online store.  If you feel that I have the potential of screwing you over, then I also accept paypal - where you can have your charge back protection.

If this was a one-off sell, then, yes, I would escrow.  But, I'm trying to build a viable business, and that can't be done by relying on escrow.  Like I said, I'm willing to send you my personal info, as I've been running a business for close to 15 years.   No worries, either way.
sdczen (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 07:53:02 PM

This is going on ebay this weekend.  If you want to use your BTC's or LTC's, get it now. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: