Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] TERNIO - BLOCKCHAIN FOR DIGITAL ADVERTISING - $1500 per person airdrop  (Read 538 times)
paradym3 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:04 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:04:47 AM by paradym3

Whitepaper: https://ternio.docsend.com/view/4jji4v4
Telegram: https://t.me/terniotoken
Airdrop: http://ternio.me/ternio-para

What is Ternio?

Ternio is a blockchain for advertising.
Globally; advertising is a $224 billion industry of which the 2018 projection suggests around $18 billion a year in advertising fraud. There is currently no transparency; around 50% of money spent within the advertising space is to the publisher, the remaining 50% is split across the entire advertising supply chain.
Digital advertising is the perfect use-case for blockchain; an area in which there is a need for a lot of transactions, a financial element and a clear transparency.

How is Ternio going to resolve certain issues?

Resolve payments to the ecosystem. As stated above around 50% of money spent within advertising goes to the ad supply chain; as a result publishers are losing direct income. Beyond this; the remaining 50% payment is collectable only after between 60 - 90 days with no guarantee that payment will be available after this period.
As per the whitepaper;
  • Ternio will allow a guaranteed payment for each transaction
  • Instant delivery of payment
  • Connect advertisers directly to publishers via the Ternio Advertising Exchange
  • Zero banking fees

Force Transparency. The members within the advertising supply chain are going to self-regulate; as per the whitepaper;
Currently the simplified model is as such;
Advertiser > Agency > Trading Desk > DSP > Exchange > SSP > Publisher
This is before it the hits the end user. If you are in the middle of the process you are unsure whether you're buying a premium / non-premium product or buying re-used inventory amongst other potential scenarios. Ternio is going to focus on increasing transparency so that everyone within the chain knows where the money was spent which in turn will aide in solving a lot of current problems.

As stated above the current projected value of advertising fraud is $18 billion. Through Ternio and the transparency the product offers this will help to prevent fraud through blockchain. For advertisers they are desperate for transparency; the brands they represent are frustrated due to the brand safety issues they face as a result of fraud. As a result there are already multiple companies within the advertising space in-line to begin using Ternio once ICO has complete.
The first announced company is AD3 Media; creators of the worlds fastest video ad player based on their CacheQ system. They have numerous fortune 500 clients such as Microsoft, Disney, Intel amongst others.

Ternio are currently discussing with multiple companies already in the advertising space and are well-set to become a global leader in digital advertising blockchain with this project.

Airdrop
Currently Ternio are undergoing a very generous 100k TERN token drop, daily, to 20 users within the telegram. The link provided above will allow entry and consideration.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

I am finding it difficult to join the airdrop. Please how do i go about it.

paradym3 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

I am finding it difficult to join the airdrop. Please how do i go about it.

In the top right on the page you will see a “Register” link - once you click and register if you join the telegram your confirmation code could be called to which you’ll get 5000 TERNs (up to 15000) which at preico are around 0.07 per token - in public sale these will be around 0.1 per token so equivalent to $500 - $1500 just from their airdrop!
paradym3 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Some further information regarding token sale;

Currently Ternio are within the pre-sale. As a result tokens are selling at only $0.07 / TERN! with a minimum buy-in of $10,000. You can register to partake at https://ternio.io/dashboard/register.
Within 47 days the minimum buy-in drops to $25 and tokens will be $0.10 / TERN!.

As Ternio is already in partnership with a renowned digital advertising company: AD3 during ICO phase they've began with the right foot forward.
una1y1henderson75

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

It seem's that you are currently behind a proxy, vpn, or your actions resemble a bot. We're sorry, but this is not allowed. Registration is currently disabled for you.

Please do not take offense, this is for the safety of the community. If you believe that this is an error contact support@ternio.io
what is this? i don't use any proxy. why? how do join airdrop? thank!
paradym3 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

It seem's that you are currently behind a proxy, vpn, or your actions resemble a bot. We're sorry, but this is not allowed. Registration is currently disabled for you.

Please do not take offense, this is for the safety of the community. If you believe that this is an error contact support@ternio.io

Hi there! It seems this error means you might be either on some proxy server, or using a shared institutional network like school dorm, office etc. You need to make sure you're using a clean network dedicated for your own regular use.

Hope that helps!
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

Nice project, but I cant join airdrop...it is saying that I am behind a proxy when I am not. What can I do about this?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bengems

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

I got that same error...I think they intentionally did that. May be they don't want just anybody to join

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

went all right! can you have a proxy connection? where do I enter my purse address to get the tokens?
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

it is impossible to join the airdrop this is scammers
paradym3 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

it is impossible to join the airdrop this is scammers

There are around 17.5k people in the telegram all a part of the airdrop. I'm just part of the community mate; I don't work for Ternio in any way.
Might be worth either emailing or dropping by in the telegram and asking one of the admins

Sorry I couldn't be much more help Sad
bengems

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

I was able to register after so much struggles but haven't been able to receive my confirmation email....what could be wrong?

paradym3 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

I was able to register after so much struggles but haven't been able to receive my confirmation email....what could be wrong?

Awesome - no idea why you haven't got a mail though! Are you in the telegram channel? They have some of the company folk in there that might be able to guide you
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

No luck for the said airdrop also for the timing it's hard cause of different timezones.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
paradym3 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

No luck for the said airdrop also for the timing it's hard cause of different timezones.

Aye seems a lot of people have been having the same difficulty - The main admin has been dropping around 300 codes a time now so the amount of people claiming their $500 has grown substantially
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

Aye seems a lot of people have been having the same difficulty - The main admin has been dropping around 300 codes a time now so the amount of people claiming their $500 has grown substantially

Airdrops up to sometimes 500 codes a day now, attached to a simple task, like do some retweets.

https://twitter.com/terniotoken/status/970067077087215616?s=19
elinochka

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

Airdrops up to sometimes 500 codes a day now, attached to a simple task, like do some retweets.

https://twitter.com/terniotoken/status/970067077087215616?s=19
2 last days Daniel (CEO) dropped 1500-2000 codes for 10-15 minutes... It was fun, many peeps won.
Unfortunately for me, my code was listed both times and I didn't confirm it both times... (((((
Kryptokenesis

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

For those who have not joined yet, the airdrop has been extended for 2 more months so you still have plenty of time to earn #TERN Tokens. I have earned 15000 #TERN coins already. Smiley
cointreau

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

2 last days Daniel (CEO) dropped 1500-2000 codes for 10-15 minutes... It was fun, many peeps won.
Unfortunately for me, my code was listed both times and I didn't confirm it both times... (((((

No problem elinochka, you still have a lot of chances. Finally yesterday night Daniel dropped a list with 10000 codes (!!) while I was still awake, and I have got my first 5000 TERN!  Cheesy

Whitepaper: https://ternio.docsend.com/view/4jji4v4
Telegram: https://t.me/terniotoken
Airdrop: http://ternio.me/transat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: