Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining on GTX 1060 6 Gig  (Read 100 times)
Patuba (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

I started mining about 3 weeks ago with my 1060 GTX 6gig. The first week I mined ETH but found the difficulty was too high to get a good amount of coin. Week 2 I looked at Pirl but wasn’t impressed too much. I have been mining Verge for the last week, I like that I can get whole coins but from reading about Verge more, seems like it might not be the best coin to mine.

What would you recommend to mine with a 1060? Any recommendations for a good coin to look at?
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

What would you recommend to mine with a 1060? Any recommendations for a good coin to look at?

If you like to mine i'd suggest if you have enough budget get a 1080ti or just wait for the 20x0 series of nvidia. If you dont have budget get another 1060 so that you have 2 GPU which is better to mine efficiently
Patuba (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

I was thinking about getting a RX 570 and putting it in a old I5 computer I have to mine ETH. The price of the card is ridiculously high. Would it be better to get another 1060 or even a 1070?
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

Zero(ZER) would be good, high chance of a rise in the near future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Patuba (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

Zero(ZER) would be good, high chance of a rise in the near future.

Thanks, I’ll take a look at it.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

I started mining about 3 weeks ago with my 1060 GTX 6gig. The first week I mined ETH but found the difficulty was too high to get a good amount of coin. Week 2 I looked at Pirl but wasn’t impressed too much. I have been mining Verge for the last week, I like that I can get whole coins but from reading about Verge more, seems like it might not be the best coin to mine.

Here you go you can try to calculate your profitability if you are mining on the major coin with your GPU. but i recommend you try to take a look in another small coin. Just like lisk and other.
All of them have different difficulty and it may be a good thing if you are doing your mining on those coins which can give you easy difficulty and you can try to see lisk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

I dont know about mining but little bit, like cloud mining u need to choose small coin but have potential to be big.
Patuba (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

I have been calculating profitability on WhatToMine.com. What does everyone think about Verge? Should I keep mining it or are there better coins?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: