Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Decentralised Cryptocurrency Exchange? - Discussion of using IDEX exchange.  (Read 98 times)
Cryptodaddy05 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:35:07 AM

I’m interested in users experiences using the cryptocurrency exchanges that will be decentralised eventually. I have been using the IDEX exchange lately, buying tokens from the best ICO’s such as STACK TRAC EVE CPC DATA NAS and ZIL - in preference to using Binance and KuCoin, except for established coins like ELF and ACT that I am accumulating.

The IDEX site is structured like the traditional centralised exchanges, and while slow it can be used on internet with a laptop or smartphone - and the speed of the site is improving as servers are upgraded with the large influx of traders the last two months. The site is a lot easier to use that EtherDelta, and like ED all ETH 20 tokens are available to trade usually on the day tokens are released from the ICO and long before they are listed on the main centralised exchanges - and often at prices not far above or even below the ICO price! The AURA tokens associated with the exchange can be purchased on IDEX, and are given as a bonus for trading - and the IDXM membership token of the exchange (only 2,000 supply) give benefits of no exchange fees until 2021 and then double AURA benefits for trading for life. The IDEX team plan to release the Snowglobe Protocol in the next few months, which will allow staking of AURA tokens and full decentralisation of the cryptocurrency exchange and indefinite scaling - and the BOREAL coin with a constant USD value like USDT is also being developed.

Using IDEX has been rewarding, in comparison to a decentralised exchange like Cobinhood that I’ve used - which is slick but has limited coins to trade. I’m very interested in the idea of decentralised cryptocurrency exchanges with their own cryptocurrencies and rewards, that I think are the way of the future with trading of cryptocurrency coins and tokens - and I’m interested in other users experiences of using IDEX or other decentralised exchanges such as Cobinhood and COSS, and which exchanges users think are the best and likely to be the long-term winners in this cryptocurrency space?

My vote at present goes to IDEX! ......

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
oaktree

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Here is a huge list of decentralised exchanges:

https://media.consensys.net/state-of-decentralized-exchanges-2018-276dad340c79

Most tokens built on the Ethereum platform are on Ether based decentralised exchanges.

Whereas currencies like Steem and Golos are on Bitshares based platforms (openledger and blocktrades)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: