Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[LAUNCHED] OCTO SCRYPT HIGH REWARDS 18M MASTERNODES New Oportunity! Ninja🔥  (Read 2602 times)
Therathloriel

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

why people not standing beside what they did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

why people not standing beside what they did.

Dev prolly asleep..
abhishekseth

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

Pool is dead

"version": 3009900,
  "protocolversion": 70912,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "zerocoinbalance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 0,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 0,

No more wallet connection

Go into your debug console and type "clearbanned".  The network continually bans nodes, this will restore them after a minute or two.

I don't see this as being scrypt.  My cpu mines this coin at 1.6MHs, which isn't scrypt...this is a sha256 cpu pace.  Both scrypt and sha256 are available in the source, I haven't dug far enough to know what's really going on, but it isn't scrypt.

Pools are rejecting because of incorrect nBits, error 500 in yiimp.

Unfortunately the dev has a few fundamental problems on this launch.  Let's see how it goes....

I used clearbanned but still stuck at Block 750...Anything else that can be done??
BVBCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Pool is dead

"version": 3009900,
  "protocolversion": 70912,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "zerocoinbalance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 0,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 0,

No more wallet connection

Go into your debug console and type "clearbanned".  The network continually bans nodes, this will restore them after a minute or two.

I don't see this as being scrypt.  My cpu mines this coin at 1.6MHs, which isn't scrypt...this is a sha256 cpu pace.  Both scrypt and sha256 are available in the source, I haven't dug far enough to know what's really going on, but it isn't scrypt.

Pools are rejecting because of incorrect nBits, error 500 in yiimp.

Unfortunately the dev has a few fundamental problems on this launch.  Let's see how it goes....

same here, propably its quark or x11...

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
Contact me, I can compile it for you ***
muliukov

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

The same problem, 100% sync but the last found block 750, also mined blocks don’t get confirmed yet.
silklich

Activity: 394

i like Phore

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

how you mined it?

abhishekseth

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Has anyone been able to sync the wallet beyond block 750???
jo2u3

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Has anyone been able to sync the wallet beyond block 750???
no, nobody
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

Yes, blockchain has been stuck at 750 for several hours now. The dev is probably sleeping now, hopefully he tends to this issue when he wakes up. I do like how this coin had a fair launch with no premine despite these issues.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

Yes, blockchain has been stuck at 750 for several hours now. The dev is probably sleeping now, hopefully he tends to this issue when he wakes up. I do like how this coin had a fair launch with no premine despite these issues.

Was going to get up a block explorer and additional node, but the linux wallet won't start.
jo2u3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

is this correct https://image.prntscr.com/image/9dCifZKNT06rk1XHKdiByQ.png or should I not be making any illusions?
cryptonomicon25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

Was going to get up a block explorer and additional node, but the linux wallet won't start.

I will try to compile the linux wallet and test it. Does it give you an error or does it simply not start at all?

is this correct or should I not be making any illusions?

Unfortunately you have been mining on your own chain. The current block is 750 and yours is stuck at 706. If you restart the wallet you will see none of your blocks have been accepted. It's highly unlikely that you alone have more than half of the current supply  Smiley
jo2u3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

Unfortunately you have been mining on your own chain. The current block is 750 and yours is stuck at 706. If you restart the wallet you will see none of your blocks have been accepted. It's highly unlikely that you alone have more than half of the current supply  Smiley
yes but i know yesterday when everything was working fine i did mine a couple of blocks. I hope i dont lose all of the coins and at least keep the blocks mined yesterday right after launch
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

I will try to compile the linux wallet and test it. Does it give you an error or does it simply not start at all?

I looks like it is failing in the ./autogen.sh portion on the vps I am running. I looked up some info on the subdir-objects error that I am getting, but have to leave for a bit.
Coin-er

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Are you and DEV cryptonomicon25?

Can you say why blockchain is stuck Huh

is this correct https://image.prntscr.com/image/9dCifZKNT06rk1XHKdiByQ.png or should I not be making any illusions?

cryptonomicon25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

is this correct or should I not be making any illusions?

Sorry, I'm not a dev and can't say for sure why the blockchain is stuck. It may be due to a bug in the code which the dev can fix when he signs on.
erko19

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Sorry, I'm not a dev and can't say for sure why the blockchain is stuck. It may be due to a bug in the code which the dev can fix when he signs on.

how do you mine this solo guys? use the wallet ? or cpu miner? can someone of you plz explain thanks Smiley
cryptonomicon25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

how do you mine this solo guys? use the wallet ? or cpu miner? can someone of you plz explain thanks Smiley

You mine solo by going into the wallet's debug console and typing the command
Code:
setgenerate true -1
(-1 to use all threads). You will have to wait until the blockchain is fixed because mining can't happen while it's stuck.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

It will be good to get some more info about mining ,hope dev will give us some info about it
erko19

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

You mine solo by going into the wallet's debug console and typing the command
Code:
setgenerate true -1
(-1 to use all threads). You will have to wait until the blockchain is fixed because mining can't happen while it's stuck.

and i am stuck at 750 so i think we all have to wait Sad

and thank you for the information Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: