Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether: Crypto-currency without volatility  (Read 75 times)
Kilian_Russo (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

Tether: Crypto-currency without volatility

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other crypto-currencies are excellent for online payments due to Blockchain facilitating transaction accounting. Their transparency at the moment has no analogues in any equivalent. But is it possible to actually keep money in them, given their high volatility? The fact that these currencies are not tied to any economy, worries many.

That's where Tether comes to the rescue - a project that allows you to easily trade in the currency of the currency, converting them into cryptonyms. Tether is an adjustable crypto currency that is maintained by large exchanges and occupies 15 in the ranking with a maximum market capitalization of about 2 billion US dollars.

In fact, the virtual dollar?...
More
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Although Tether's USDT is convenient and the use of the population is very extensive.
But I'm still worried because Tether has been issuing new USDT, but no one knows how much money their bank accounts have.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

I don't use tether because I am concerned that they have never been audited by a reputable accounting firm.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: