Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO: Ratings and Reviews Sites  (Read 583 times)
deeofficialx (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:16:07 AM by deeofficialx
Merited by rizkyhiw (2), lorylore (1), Hexah (1), theyoungmillionaire (1), John Joseph Mago (1)

Looking for an ICO to invest?

First things first: what is an ICO?

"ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It's the act of raising funds by selling crypto tokens (also referred to as coins) on a blockchain-powered project. Funds are typically raised in the form of cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others." - CoinSchedule

Again. Looking for an ICO to invest? Nah, I can't give you that, sorry. But, here are some sites that (I hope!) can help you.

ICObench is a free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors. In addition, they have their own crypto-lawyers - giving free short legal reviews for the ICOs listed on ICObench.

ICORating is a rating agency that issues independent analytical research, evaluating ICO projects and assigning them ratings. At ICORating, they aim to develop clear assessment standards for projects and assign ratings based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows us to objectively evaluate risks and create a complete picture of the project and its potential.

TokenTops is a project, created by a team of crypto enthusiasts with a mission to bring ultimate ICO market research tools.  We've created place, where you can take information about the newest ICO, and choose the most promising ones.

CryptoRated is operated by Zirra, a company analysis and rating platform for private investments. Our analysis spans a comprehensive catalog of companies, produces ratings and comparisons, uncovers risks and opportunities, tracks critical trends and important events, and produces signals and alerts based on predefined business rules.

ICOmarks is an independent platform for the analysis and research of ICO (Initial Coin Offering). We have our own rating system that we use to compile a list of the most promising projects, a calendar of upcoming/ending ICOs, and a tool for tracking token stats that are already being traded. Our mission is to provide investors with independent and transparent information about each ICO so that they can minimize their investment risks.

Tokenguru is an agency that deals with the assessment of the latest blockchain assets, trying to stay your most reliable and trustworthy guide in the industry of cryptocurrency ICOs.

The goal of the ICObazaar rating system is to be able to provide a rigorous, in-depth, and independent grade for any given project running an ICO in order to help potential investors make more informed decisions.

ICOarray is an ICO listing platform with cryptotoken and coin ranks, ICO watch lists and ICO comparisons.

The goal of Crush Crypto is to provide high quality and objective fundamental analysis in cryptocurrency investing. We are not paid or mandated to do any of our reviews and our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.

Coinschedule's mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Find Your Next ICO opportunity on our website. We have thousands of visitors daily browsing our ICOs just like You. We are listing the best Upcoming ICOs and Ongoing ICO Projects from all over the world. We keep our ICO list up to date and providing quality informations about ICOs.

It is a platform where investors can view all the ICOs- top-rated, active, upcoming and past for investment and increase their business capital. When it comes to fetching information, we do it from the official websites of each ICO, learn from the newsletters, social media channels, and other resources and arrange it in a simplest of ways.

We aim to be the most reliable point of reference for ICO and cryptocurrency projects. We believe we are an integral part of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology fabric and as such we will be on hand to provide decentralized, borderless and efficient service to players in the industry.

ICO Drops is an independent ICO (Token Sale) database and is not affiliated with any ICO project or company. Our "Interest Level" isn't a financial or investment advice.

ICO Alert does not provide investment, financial, or legal advice. This site cannot substitute for professional advice and independent factual verification.

Cryptoncy.net ICO tracker platform offers reliable comprehensive list of active and upcoming ICOs, cryptocurrency crowdsales and token sales. Our ICO rating will help you find the best ICO for your potential investment. Cryptoncy ICO listing is updated daily to ensure that you get the most relevant information and stay up-to-date.

The best ICO listing website where you can see all list of latest and upcoming ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, etc. This ICO list will guide you to get more information about the ICO token project and to raise awareness of every ICO project.

IcoGuide is evaluation and rating platform of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO). We provide space for new ICO projects to encourage their development and to help our customers to make better decisions regarding investments.

If you know some more sites or blogs, please post below. I'll put that later.

I don't guarantee every ICO posted or reviewed by those sites above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 05:57:34 AM by deeofficialx

More Help?

Update: March 09, 2018

According to a Blog posted by CrowdCoinage, a new ICO Project, there are some signs that an ICO isn’t all what it seems:

1. Projects With Unrealistic Goals
Scam projects normally offer you lots of promises such as a good token offering even though their projects add nothing new to the market.

2. Whitepaper
Does the document explain how the platform clearly works? If you are not convinced by what is contained in the white paper then you should be on alert.

3. The Team
Who is behind the project? Has the team been involved in a related field before? If your answer is yes, then there is a possibility that the team has the potential to deliver.

4. Their Token Isn’t Listed on an Exchange
If an ICO cannot find an exchange to list their token, look out. Exchanges closely scrutinize ICO projects and if they don’t measure up, they don’t get listed.

Read the full article HERE.

DISCLAIMER: This not a paid post, nor a campaign. I don't own every words in this post. This post was/is created to help others - on who and what project they should trust.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

What really is the essence of the ICO rating sites when sometimes the highly rated sites end up scamming the unsuspecting public and investors? I seek to know this because I ended up getting scammed after buying into regalcoin (after the ICO) and Westerncoin (at ICO). The hype on these coins was something else until the devs ran away with investors money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

What really is the essence of the ICO rating sites when sometimes the highly rated sites end up scamming the unsuspecting public and investors? I seek to know this because I ended up getting scammed after buying into regalcoin (after the ICO) and Westerncoin (at ICO). The hype on these coins was something else until the devs ran away with investors money.

Well, you're right, and I also want know why.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Looking for an ICO to invest?

First things first: what is an ICO?

"ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It's the act of raising funds by selling crypto tokens (also referred to as coins) on a blockchain-powered project. Funds are typically raised in the form of cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others." - CoinSchedule

Again. Looking for an ICO to invest? Nah, I can't give you that, sorry. But, here are some sites that (I hope!) can help you.

ICObench is a free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors. In addition, they have their own crypto-lawyers - giving free short legal reviews for the ICOs listed on ICObench.

ICORating is a rating agency that issues independent analytical research, evaluating ICO projects and assigning them ratings. At ICORating, they aim to develop clear assessment standards for projects and assign ratings based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows us to objectively evaluate risks and create a complete picture of the project and its potential.

CryptoRated is operated by Zirra, a company analysis and rating platform for private investments. Our analysis spans a comprehensive catalog of companies, produces ratings and comparisons, uncovers risks and opportunities, tracks critical trends and important events, and produces signals and alerts based on predefined business rules.

ICOmarks is an independent platform for the analysis and research of ICO (Initial Coin Offering). We have our own rating system that we use to compile a list of the most promising projects, a calendar of upcoming/ending ICOs, and a tool for tracking token stats that are already being traded. Our mission is to provide investors with independent and transparent information about each ICO so that they can minimize their investment risks.

Tokenguru is an agency that deals with the assessment of the latest blockchain assets, trying to stay your most reliable and trustworthy guide in the industry of cryptocurrency ICOs.

The goal of the ICObazaar rating system is to be able to provide a rigorous, in-depth, and independent grade for any given project running an ICO in order to help potential investors make more informed decisions.

ICOarray is an ICO listing platform with cryptotoken and coin ranks, ICO watch lists and ICO comparisons.

The goal of Crush Crypto is to provide high quality and objective fundamental analysis in cryptocurrency investing. We are not paid or mandated to do any of our reviews and our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.

Coinschedule's mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Find Your Next ICO opportunity on our website. We have thousands of visitors daily browsing our ICOs just like You. We are listing the best Upcoming ICOs and Ongoing ICO Projects from all over the world. We keep our ICO list up to date and providing quality informations about ICOs.

It is a platform where investors can view all the ICOs- top-rated, active, upcoming and past for investment and increase their business capital. When it comes to fetching information, we do it from the official websites of each ICO, learn from the newsletters, social media channels, and other resources and arrange it in a simplest of ways.

We aim to be the most reliable point of reference for ICO and cryptocurrency projects. We believe we are an integral part of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology fabric and as such we will be on hand to provide decentralized, borderless and efficient service to players in the industry.

If you know some more sites or blogs, please post below. I'll put that later.
Give you a merit for this wonderful resources.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

TokenTops do have the same describtion text as ICObench.
This is a good idea to point out the major ICO rating sites espacially for newbies. May I ask why ICOdrops is not on the list?

deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

TokenTops do have the same describtion text as ICObench.
This is a good idea to point out the major ICO rating sites espacially for newbies. May I ask why ICOdrops is not on the list?
Oh, sorry. I will edit that as soon as possible. And also, I will add ICOdrops on the list.
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

Give you a merit for this wonderful resources.

I will add more as I am searching for the best. Thank you.
CoinXE
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

Subscribed. Keep up good post OP. Easy for us to keep monitoring ico listing sites.  Wink
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Subscribed. Keep up good post OP. Easy for us to keep monitoring ico listing sites.  Wink

I will add more as I am searching for a good one.
CryptoncyNet

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Hi. We have a popular section on our website - ICO Rating/Tracker (about 1000-1500 unique views per day for this section only, and this is a good result, considering that we've launched website 2 months ago) https://cryptoncy.net/ico. What makes our ICO rating stand out is that we are trying to provide unique information about each ICO and also each new ICO is shared in our Twitter with about 3k followers.
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

Hi. We have a popular section on our website - ICO Rating/Tracker (about 1000-1500 unique views per day for this section only, and this is a good result, considering that we've launched website 2 months ago) https://cryptoncy.net/ico. What makes our ICO rating stand out is that we are trying to provide unique information about each ICO and also each new ICO is shared in our Twitter with about 3k followers.

I will add that later. Thanks for sharing.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

Hi,  thanks for  the topic, found something new for me, also your can add  www.icoalert.com to the list

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Hi,  thanks for  the topic, found something new for me, also your can add  www.icoalert.com to the list
Added. Thanks.
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

Added. Thanks for sharing. ^^,
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

icorating.com
I often visit this site
the quality is good

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

Your ICO rating has flaws, everyone can manipulate the upvote and downvote on every ICO project on your site. Try to limit the votes per person like they can only vote 3-5 ico per day not they can vote in any ICO project on your list. And I guess the vote counts are based on IP address right? so people can use VPN refresh the page then try to vote again.

To OP you can try to list my site only if you want Bl4nkcode ICO list | ICO Calendar.
deeofficialx (OP)

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

Your ICO rating has flaws, everyone can manipulate the upvote and downvote on every ICO project on your site. Try to limit the votes per person like they can only vote 3-5 ico per day not they can vote in any ICO project on your list. And I guess the vote counts are based on IP address right? so people can use VPN refresh the page then try to vote again.

To OP you can try to list my site only if you want Bl4nkcode ICO list | ICO Calendar.

Added.

Thanks for sharing.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Hello.
Very interesting. Appreciate your work. Smiley
IcoGuide.com is a brand new website that is evaluation and rating platform of ICOs. You can add it as well. Smiley

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Almost all of ICO project paying ti article writers and bloggers. There we need to have rating of "ICO rating services". For few hundred bucks you can get great article about you, but after some time can be wrong, and investors may have wrong picture of the project
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: