Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 05:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUMO roadmap 2018  (Read 290 times)
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

Until now our devs delivered all milestones within the promised timeline. No one can predict the future, but from what I saw until now I am confident that they will deliver right on time...

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

SUMO is Fork of Monero  with some features, in my opinion, it will not get such popularity as monero did.

Also, it is premained: About 10% (~8.8 million, 98% locked in escrowed wallets) was premined to reserve for future development

well it looks 100% more promising then your ico scam selling tokens so to verify people's identity what a joke

your ico scam is what holding 18% of your tokens ??

Lol. Nicely done.  I’ve seen more than a few people with ICO signatures talking smack about Sumo’s strategic locked premine.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

I first heard about sumokoin before it take off, in terms of privacy it is more advanced than monero, I think same technology but it is beyond monero. But its name is very bad in terms of marketing.
cryptonico31

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

With great marketing SUMO could be a top 50 coin !
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

I have my resevrsed about sumo because of the huge premine with current value of nearly 20M! But SUMO and other priv coins are 10000% better choice than hyped Onion.

I believe SUMO is a great coin with a promising future (if it continues to deliver), in fact I mined some a few weeks ago and intend to come back later, but as DeepOnion I wouldn't call it hyped. Do they make a lot of marketing efforts? Yes, they certainly do; but there's a clear roadmap and objectives ahead, some devs have come ahead with their real identity and many developments are on the way. I really think they also got a bright future ahead!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

Sumo is definitely a good coin and I am watching for some time. I think price is pumped because of the recent increase in altcoins and mostly in privacy coins, however it can go higher after some accumulation. It will see higher prices as soon as accepted in bigger exchanges.
Marco75

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

Bulletproof and online wallet (for support of the masses who prefer it).

Besides this, Sumo is my favorite coin, it just has all the features I need at this moment and the community around it is one of the best I've encountered.
When i see devs from other coins line up to offer their support to Sumokoin, I just know *this* is the gem which is gonna turn out to be that diamond coin of the year.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Stay away from this shitcoin folks.  Its just another money grab scam.
kamizake

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

first posts and they are saying sumokoin is great Grin
jdhrob

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

I'm looking forward to Bulletproofs, and then mobile wallet for iOS.  Hopefully they will get some marketplace adoption, trading volume, and additional exchanges in near future. For now, I'm enjoying the low price and low mining difficulty.  

Don't care that much for a web wallet, but could be handy.

Devs are very active and accessible on their Telegram channel and are responsive to questions, along with friendly community support.  Also, they aren't constantly trying to hype the coin at every turn.

I feel like SUMO's approach as a secure-by-default coin will earn it a respectable place in the privacy coin arena.

Never take your privacy and security for granted.  I am confident that sooner or later, privacy will be much more of a concern in the crypto currency market.

And that reminds me of a sweet feature, ghost addresses, they can be posted in public forums so that you don't have to give out your main address in public for shameless shilling. Grin

SuboFRZAWGTjCrEqMRUF4T8WaV9vRtpYb6jZ1crRmdvbV1PcCDTLMTbR32eECeYFjyb4rMthouwjYgC xhDhVVK576Ss8inSCxi
Allochtoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

Stay away from this shitcoin folks.  Its just another money grab scam.

why is it a money grab scam? why all the negativity?
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

Glad to see some people talking good about sumo. I bought some when it was higher and currently at a loss with it but I would never sell it. Looks like it will be a good year for SUMO!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

SUMO's price is almost the lowest since beginning of 2018, but I doubt of buying becase of relatively big amount of premine. Maybe will regret soon.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Well there are some things that picked my interest. Especially bulletproofs. Roadmap seems reasonable and not overdoing it with false promises.
Jsu

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

Sumo's roadmap has been updated recently... what's your favourite feature?

I'll go with Bulletproofs  Grin Since Sumo is a young coin, it will ensure to keep the bc lean and small. If the guys manage to get listed on 1 or 2 major exchanges (they are working on that), I excpect 30-50$ per coin within this year.

https://i.imgur.com/JDN7Sab.jpg

The new roadmap looks amazing, but making a promise is not like coding a promise Smiley

I have my resevrsed about sumo because of the huge premine with current value of nearly 20M! But SUMO and other priv coins are 10000% better choice than hyped Onion.

Why do you say that? I quickly skimmed sumo's website; nothing unique. How is it better than onion. What does this coin have going for itself?
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Why would you compare Sumo with Onion? The coins habe completely different concepts...

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
SoapyFresh

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

Check out my brand new podcast, Crypto Sewer!  I talked about a real-life Sumokoin transaction!  Available on iTunes, Youtube, and Google Play

https://youtu.be/cUseemYpsQo

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/crypto-sewer/id1351108806?mt=2
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: