Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will adopt worldwide at the end of 2018 ?  (Read 354 times)
stevemichael (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

Bitcoin is still not accepted in some countries.
Will it adopt by every country by this year end?

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

Depends on your definition of accepted.. I think if you mean mass adoption as a currency I think the answer is no.. I don't think bitcoin or any coin currently is equipped with the needs to compete with everyday purchases like credit cards.. but if you mean as a commodity and available to be purchased trading then the answer is yes.. decentralized exchanges are right around the corner.  I'd say as long as you have internet and some form of digital payment, you will be able to buy and trade bitcoin in 2018.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

In the current issues about banning of bitcoin in other countries, maybe it will too long before it will be adopt globally. It seems like 2018 is a young age for crypto and it takes time before other countries will consider cryptocurrency as part of their economy. Time will come, they will adopt to the trend but as of now, it is impossible to happen.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

If you mean that adopted like it will be the normal method of payment, I do not think that this will happen in this year.  If you are saying that it will be some kind of acceptance in all countries well it is possible. All the countries i have a some type of exchange/store that accepts bitcoin as a payment. I always check the country if they have some type of local exchange or ATM just in case i lose/ spend all my cash.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

It is not accepted almost in every country except Japan and few parts of Russian countries. What happening is, we are using it the way we want on the power of decentralised nature of the bitcoin and nothing else. Neither of the government in the country has accepted the bitcoin with full fledge or none of them are willing to accept it in first place.

We are able to use it just because of the unity and huge investment that goes into it and kind of democracy is taking over the government jurisdiction. But that won't last long if bitcoin is being used in the wrong way.

It's impossible that all the countries will accept it by the year end. Not practical way but may be just the way it is being used currently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

I don't think so, by the way, bitcoin still has scalability isue. It prevent bitcoin from mass adoption. Did you notice that when bitcoin price reach $20.000 then the fee is very expencive. I think bitcoin will be better if it stable on $11.000 - $15.000. But ofcourse it will be even better if the price keep growing but the transaction fee keep low.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

yes, I see by the end of 2018 bitcoin will dominate the world, meaning many countries are adopting bitcoin. today many countries are already providing support for bitcoin and crypto world. such as USA, china, japan, canada, russia, even in arizona already have bitcoin tax regulation.

and also many world leaders who have started to be interested in crypto. and this will help spread both bitcoin.

cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Even if many countries still not accepting bitcoin , this is not a problem , bitcoin is special because he's decentralized cryptocurrency not controlled by governments or banks so we don't need the authority of institutions to do the transactions , even if bitcoin should be banned from some countries this will not discourage people from cryptocurrencies because they still manage to use it without government control .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Looks like bitcoin is not just simply has not adopt by every single country yet, I think there are even countries about bitcoin existence or only few people there know about it. As time goes, more and more people get into btc as earning opportunity and good investment but also more and more government go against it gor many reason but primarily the anonimity it has. Let's just hope that btc be legalized everywhere but don't think it could happen this year

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
CowperIan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

I think the probability is very low. There are still many countries that are not friendly to bitcoin and may need more time to accept bitcoin.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

What do you mean by adoption? I think it will be still illegal in some countries, but there is more possibility for some restrictions. I do not think that it will be absolutely free all over the world. We should not spread bad news, but we should be realistic too.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

Now, countries are gradually acknowledging that bitcoin is legal, but it will take a long time before large-scale applications can be made.
Moreover, bitcoin has many problems, such as slow transfer speed and block congestion, etc., still need to wait for the lightning network to change the current state.

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Hopefully it can happen and I hope it happens so there will be no more bad news about bitcoin which causes the bitcoin price, and I think it can happen.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

I think that would still be a very far off idea because on how our infrastructure is still not developed enough to go towards an era in which only cruptocurrency is the only currency we are able to be using. Also a lot of government have still not be able to accept bitcoin and are still rejecting and sometimes even banning it to the cluntries and borders they are in

Y U MAD AT ME
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

In many countries all over the world it is banned or restricted, so I cannot be so optimistic. But this do not mean that it will be banned worldwide or smth like this, it is just answer to your question  Wink
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

I think it could be but cryptocurrency should adjust to the major currency policy in the country, otherwise I do not think it will be legal. as long as it does not benefit a country for what it adopts
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

if by countries adopting bitcoin you mean something like what Japanese did, (calling bitcoin a legal way of payment with 0 tax on the payments) then no. it will probably take a long time, somewhere between 10-20 years and some countries will never do that.

besides this doesn't matter at all. the only thing that matters are people who are the peers on this decentralized aka peer to peer network. they have to find out about bitcoin and want to use it or not. and that has been happening worldwide. I don't know of any country in the whole world that does not have at least some people interested and involved in bitcoin. and that is the world wide adoption.

Only Bitcoin
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

There are some countries that doesn't ban bitcoin and it is legal to their country,they are free to use bitcoin and they use it as payment method,though bitcoin is slowly getting popular in the whole,there are still countries that don't accept bitcoin, so i think it really takes time to be totally accepted bitcoin globally.yet i believed,that there are possibility that people will adopt bitcoin worldwide but not this end of 2018.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

The VISA credit system took decades for development and worldwide adoption, I suspect Bitcoin may follow a similar timeline, but will probably occur much faster. A small number of countries have outright banned bitcoin, so truly worldwide adoption cannot be achieved. But in the free world, bitcoin is certainly like to explode in usage, particularly once the lightning network is finalized and stores can begin accepting super low fee transactions.

I predict a 2-3 fold improvement in userbase by the end of 2018, 10 fold by 2020. Beyond that it is vague.

paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

Will bitcoin will adopt worldwide at the end of 2018? Well, I don't think bitcoin will be accepted by all countries at the end of 2018 because not ll countries support this crypto currencies,in fact there  are some other countries do not support this trading currencies they even banned the crypto currency. But there are big hopes in this event since this trading community existence is still young,so there is a big possibilities for this to happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: