Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game  (Read 1360 times)
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

How about increasing the pool of awards? I'm sure that this will increase the effectiveness of the DragonGlass bounty program at times.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

How about increasing the pool of awards? I'm sure that this will increase the effectiveness of the DragonGlass bounty program at times.
This is a very risky move. In addition, to add them here, you need to subtract them from another expense item.
shara

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

This is a very risky move. In addition, to add them here, you need to subtract them from another expense item.
Yes, I understand. It is best to deduct from marketing, because in fact it is one and the same.
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Yes, I understand. It is best to deduct from marketing, because in fact it is one and the same.
As far as I know, not much money is allocated to marketing, so it's not worth it to cut this article.
shara

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

As far as I know, not much money is allocated to marketing, so it's not worth it to cut this article.
But bounties often show incredibly high efficiency. In addition, paying casual users is much more effective than ordering advertising in the social networks themselves.
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

But bounties often show incredibly high efficiency. In addition, paying casual users is much more effective than ordering advertising in the social networks themselves.
You are very much mistaken. There is such a factor as targeting. That is, most of the audience that sees social networks will not pay due attention to random posts.
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

You are very much mistaken. There is such a factor as targeting. That is, most of the audience that sees social networks will not pay due attention to random posts.
shara

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Yes, here you are absolutely right. Of all my subscribers, only 5% are interested in buying any tokens.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

Hello. How about a massive campaign on Medium? There you will find many potential investors.
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

Do you plan to purchase advertising in regular games? I believe this marketing move will be very effective.
shema65

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Hi. How long will take the process of verification?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Hi. How long will take the process of verification?
It seems to me that it wont take more than several days - as usual.
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Good afternoon. Does the amount of my reward depend on the amount of transaction which i confirm? I think this would be fair.
Gamelander

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

Is there an opportunity to launch the token transfer event without completing a level of a game? Or have nothing against looking at hashs changing each other.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

How exactly will the fake accounts be determined? Will you obtain any mechanism for this? Or hire a firm that is engaged in tracking?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

How exactly will the fake accounts be determined? Will you obtain any mechanism for this? Or hire a firm that is engaged in tracking?
This would be awfully unprofitable. I guess that fake account are those ones which dont belong to particular users.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

This would be awfully unprofitable. I guess that fake account are those ones which dont belong to particular users.
Anyone can say that it’s his account. I believe that the checking mechanism should be much more complicated.
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Anyone can say that it’s his account. I believe that the checking mechanism should be much more complicated.
As a rule, the data in the profiles of social networks are real and the check will be carried out according to them. If there’re two pages of the same person, one of them will be determined as fake.
hillrombed293

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

As a rule, the data in the profiles of social networks are real and the check will be carried out according to them. If there’re two pages of the same person, one of them will be determined as fake.
In addition, now it’s popular to create pseudo-accounts of popular people and agitate on their behalf. You shouldnt let such account participate in bounty, too, in my opinion.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Hey there. Can I increase the reward due to the fact that i add to the post the translation into the language which is understandable for my subscribers? It seems to me that such a move will increase effectiveness significantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: