Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you would have 2 BTC, what would you spend it on?  (Read 474 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

I'm currently looking to spend a few more bucks in altcoins.
Here's my current portfolio:
* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%
* VeChain 20% (I'm putting more in Vechain before the rebranding as I expect to see a big rise after it.)
These 4 are my main longterm coins.

I'm looking at other great projects like Bottos, Achain, NANO (since the big price drop due to the Bitgrail hack), Devery, ... But I don't know which coin really stands out. I am okay with longterm investments.

NEO is also on my watchlist since I can see it become as big as Ethereum in 2018-2019.

So, what would you do with 2 BTC? Or even 10 BTC? Which coin would you put more in?
If i am going to choose i think i am going to spend it on Ethereum and Ripple because i think if i am going to spend it on Ethereum and Ripple my coins will grow and bigger because Ethereum and Ripple has steadily rises also they have stable value than other cryprocurrency they are also the next face of crypto next to Bitcoin. In the upcoming years maybe they will dominate cryptos
abramko

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Today I would like to tell you about
the most recent exciting project called Resource Coin.

The slogan of this project is the expression:

All you need to achieve your goals are resources.

The aim of the project itself is to provide these resources.

The main idea of this project is the similarity with conventional resources:
namely, their limitations and the fact of increasing the cost when they is depletion.
But about all under the order.

The creators of the project developed a smart contract based on the ERC20+ standard,
adding several interesting methods. Each token of this contract is referred to as a resource.

8'551'000'000 and not resource anymore ⛏️

With regard to the amount of resources released, it corresponds to the projected
number of people in 2030, namely, 8'551'000'000. No provision has been made for new resources.
This means that 8'551'000'000 is the maximum possible amount of resources.

The contract also includes methods for buying and selling resources for the ehter.
A remarkable feature of the sale price is always equal to the purchase price.

In addition to the possibility of obtaining and transferring resources,
each owner of the resource has the right to destroy their resources
or take part in voting to destroy publicly available resources.

Why destroy resources ☢️

The number of destroyed resources directly affects the price of buying and selling resources.
At the moment, the cost of one resource is only 1 finney or 1/1000 ether.
Is the price is minimum, and further, when the destruction of resources will only grow.
The creators of the project give in his blog a simple task:

Alice bought 1'000'000'000 resources for 1'000 eth,
   Since then, half of all resources have been destroyed.
   How much will be cost her resources ?

The answer is hidden in the price update formula written in the contract itself.

newPrice = 1 finney * initialResourceCount / totalResourceCount

Thus, the price will be increased in two, and the cost of Alice's resources will be 2'000 eth.

Half destroyed, unless she sells out ☢️

The creators of the project provided access to the destruction of 4'275'000'000 resources,
that is half of all resources. The exact dates and quantity will be determined on daily voting,
participation in which will to accept all wishing to owners resources.
In the meantime, the creators of the project, want to provide an opportunity
for all people to purchase the coveted resource.

Hence, in the near future it is expected that the cost of resources will be increased by at least two.

Resources are publicly available and unwavering 👑

In addition to the transfer of the resources themselves to the contract,
all ownership rights were transferred to the contract. This is done to protect public
resources from being managed by any particular user. As for the duration of the contract,
it is equal to the lifetime of the ether itself. As long as there is ether, there will be resources.
The developers of the contracts removed methods for the destruction of the contract, as well as workarounds.

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839665
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ResourceCoin
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I would spend 40% into altcoins and the other 60% should stay in Bitcoin to make sure you have some stuff to rebuy dips or buy new that is upcoming in the next months. Some good coins are Modum, Neufund or waves. All are good for long term if you have some time Wink
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%
* VeChain 20% (I'm putting more in Vechain before the rebranding as I expect to see a big rise after it.)

I'm looking at other great projects like Bottos, Achain, NANO (since the big price drop due to the Bitgrail hack), Devery, ... But I don't know which coin really stands out. I am okay with longterm investments.

NEO is also on my watchlist since I can see it become as big as Ethereum in 2018-2019.

So, what would you do with 2 BTC? Or even 10 BTC? Which coin would you put more in?

All 2 bitcoin i would spend in the most popular and cheapest coin on market. I think could try with deeponion, waves or neo
earnmoney2018

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

i have 2 bitcoin i am looking good investment company
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

I would spread it out across a couple of different coins. Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash will more than likely do what Bitcoin did in 2017. Then Litecoin, Dash, & Monero are all good HODL's too. Then I'd take $1,000-$2,000 and gamble on some newer coins and maybe some ICO's. I wouldn't invest too much in any coin that isn't outperforming Bitcoin on a year to year basis percentage wise. 

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

well let me have it first, lol
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

If I have 2 btc or 10 btc I will divide it to the promising altcoins this year. I prefer the litecoin, monero, neo, cardano , ripple and miota. These digital currencies are back up by known individuals with promising experience in this field.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

If I had 2 BTC, I would hold the 0.25 BTC, then I will buy 0.5 BTC worth of NEO, and the rest would be ethereum - that would be 1.5BTC worth of Ethereum, then hold 0.5BTC worth of EThereum and the 1 BTC worth of Ethereum I will join in different ICOS - PolicyPal, DIW token, BABB ,Serenity Financial, BANCA, CEDEX and Sapien Network.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

I'll keep 1 BTC then buy 1 ETH.

The rest will be invested on ICOs and some trades.

It's a good amount to diversify and HODL some at least.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

my portofolio that equivalent with 2 bitcoin is storm as my main investment.but i also investing at other altcoin to.if i  have 2 bitcoins more, i ill buy universa and titanium i think.it has their own blockchain and will running masternode

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

If i had 2 btc probably i will hold the half and i will split the remaining btc on the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap, promising coins like dether and mgo is a good choice also.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

2 btc are so big and if i have that i will not invest that but if you can take the risk like if you can handle to lose here in trading then try to invest in btc,eth,ltc and bnb because it's already have value so for me we can't lose in that then try to risk in aion,lun and strat because the developer of this 3 coins are so active and have future plan in their coins so the price can go high in the future.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

If I have Two Bitcoin, then I will nothing to do. Just I will wait for a good result. There are many news that bitcoin in 2-3 years will go very high(unexpected price will be).
So, before 2018, bitcoin graph will so better. If the step is going as well, so don't be sad. Again its price go to best.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%

Your portfolio was good.
For me if I have 2 Bitcoin I  hold 1 Bitcoin and the one to purchase the potential coins and invest in Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano and Neo.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%

I have 2BTC right now i would definitely use it in trading altcoins or put it in a decent ICO projects because you can have more profits in investing with these ICOs,you just need to pick those good potential ICOs over these bunch of trashy projects while trading altcoins would be more effective if you are good in trading using technical analysis.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%
Let's resolve the calculation around your percentage holding first. 40+40+20+20= 120%. Shouldn't your total holding have amounted to 100%?

Well, there are very nice but undervalued coins in cents and below $5 one can load in thousands with a few hundred dollars. Sonm, Centra, Dalc, even ripple are some of these coins. Just split your money into bits and go for the deal. At least, 20,000 units per coin.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%

I would spend on ETH, NEO, ICX, OMG, TELCOIN, and WANCHAIN. ETH/NEO which I can participate for the upcoming ICOs. Wanchain have rumors will be listed on this month so I preferred to put some bags on my portfolio because this a very promising coin.

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%

I like your portfolio but may I suggest a project that has high potential to be 5x or even 10x?
This project is called Get Protocol, a ticket sales platform to prevent fraud and ticket brokers. You can see the benefits of Get Protocol compared to its competitors here https://blog.guts.tickets/get-vs-tix-vs-avt-the-three-main-blockchain-ticketing-projects-bench-marked-part-1-a2686bfdd532
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

* OriginTrail 40%
* CPChain 40%
* ICON 20%

if I have 2 bitcoin then what I do is invest in some altcoin whose price is still under $ 40 and has the potential to be very expensive by looking at the total supply circulation and the development of the project they are planning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: