Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future  (Read 608 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

I have read many opinions about the future of bitcoin. Others say no longer the bitcoin will cost the price gradually fall somewhere to conclude that the end of the year the bitcoin price is higher than the price expectation of people. Do you think the price of bitcoin will climb beyond the previous price of 20,000 dollars?

#Datarius
I think it will reached beyond 20k USD at the last quarter of this year because I have strong beliefs on this coin and to all other altcoins.Maybe for some bitcoiners it is impossible but for me who always prayed that someday this coin will be the one who will helped to my financial problems,it is possible.And also because in my own observation about what's happening in the market.I have noticed that the price of bitcoin is low at the beginning of the year and it will just rapidly increased at the end of the year.Same as what happened last year.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

I have read many opinions about the future of bitcoin. Others say no longer the bitcoin will cost the price gradually fall somewhere to conclude that the end of the year the bitcoin price is higher than the price expectation of people. Do you think the price of bitcoin will climb beyond the previous price of 20,000 dollars?

#Datarius

Yes,if bitcoin continue to grow like this then it can be happen.We have to wait & see.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

In my view of bitcoin , I think bitcoin in the future will continue to rise in a long time . Future of bitcoin simply will be more useful and profitable and will be worth more .

I think bitcoin in the future will rise more on its price and maybe it will reached 1 million dollar and im hoping that it will happen sooner,and i think bitcoin will known to all and many people wants to join on bitcoin.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

I think that bitcoin can be accessed many years ago and it will be known by many people as well for your future so that you can accumulate a lot of money and then those who want to buy only I see that bitcoin is in the future now beautiful Buy a lot and wait for it to increase the value
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

the bitcoin future in my opinion is very good. you can see by the user and holder of bitcoin.
if this keep continues, bitcoin future will be even better, the price will raise too.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

I think the near-term future of Bitcoin say for the next 3 - 5 years is very positive, as others have suggested a 60% decline is not an extraordinary event in crypto and the coin generally recovers over the following months to post new highs. I think there is a good chance we will see $20,000 again in the next 10 months  Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

the future of bitcoin will be determined by its holders, surely everyone should take part in developing this. the more bitcoin communities will be created in the future.
Yes true future bitcoin in which by users, because if users bitcoin on the wane then future bitcoin will threatened, and if the more users then future bitcoin would be very good, because without users, bitcoin would not survive and will be more dimmed his popularity
I agree with you, that the condition of bitcoin today and the future is determined by the spread and volume of bitcoin.

how if the spread and high volume, but a lot of bad news about bitcoin, whether it will affect the value?
loginov

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

#Datarius

If you are asking whether it will cross the $20000 mark this year, answer is definitely yes. You might have observed that the prices are already rising at good pace.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

that's for sure but do not know when it can happen and a lot of people start investing their money on bitcoin and its value will exceed $ 20000 by the end of this year

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

Bitcoin future smart  future. Just a few more good news about crypto and there's no doubt that it will reach its all time high again. Smiley
Bitcoin future will progress as time goes by. It may low down but fortunately it recovers  very well. No worries for bitcoin.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

Bitcoin is the future of smart future. A few more good news about cryptocurrencies and there is no doubt that it will reach it all the time again high. Smiley
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

#Datarius

Many predict that bitcoin price would amount like that.  They even said that at the end of this year many will become rich and millionaire.  But ofcourse no one can validate it as we are in the present.  No one can tell exactly how much and  when.  We can always predict.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I am looking bitcoin future will very shine. Everybody says, bitcoin price will touch 20000$ very soon. I also hope this, mid 2018 bitcoin value will over 20000$. So it is not bad for bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

The future of bitcoin is to open the eyes of people that there is a more powerful and convenient system. With Internet wallets you can simplify your life and make high-speed transactions between subscribers.
The ones who actually know about the bitcoin since some good period of time and the ones who are there in this field since some time can actually tell us about the future of the bitcoin better than anyone else. Bitcoin surely holds a wonderful future and that it can actually help us in making our lives far better than they are now. Bitcoin will one day become the world’s most popular currency and thus will change the world in better way.
Habib2016

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Bitcoin Future Is Really Good Not Bad Becouse Bitcoin Is Future Bright Coin
Can Bitcoin Change Future I Always Loved Bitcoin Bitcoin Hold Is Gold
I Want To Say More Please Buy Bitcoin &
Hold Bitcoin,,  If Buy Bitcoin Can Was Millinior In Crypto Currency in Bitcoin.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

In my view of bitcoin , I think bitcoin in the future will continue to rise in a long time . Future of bitcoin simply will be more useful and profitable and will be worth more .

I think bitcoin in the future will rise more on its price and maybe it will reached 1 million dollar and im hoping that it will happen sooner,and i think bitcoin will known to all and many people wants to join on bitcoin.
There is always be a risk factor attached with anything that can benefit you. There have been a profit, a loss and a risk, these three are combined. Better to see what the market trending is, bitcoins are continuously increasing and decreasing as we can say this is volatility. Everyone is coming and seeing the risk and then they go back, panicked, but they must know bitcoins before getting in.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

#Datarius

While experts are giving their good insights about bitcoin reaching far beyond bitcoin's all time high last year, i am also optimistic that bitcoin will surely climb back to 20K USD this year and it might be even bigger than that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: