Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:03:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your thoughts on DeepOnion?  (Read 124 times)
simsamsum (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

Im interested in hearing your thoughts on DeepOnion!
KennethuuFord12

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

there are some topics about it. for me its a marketing coin Smiley) no high tech behind. Its not even untrackable coin Smiley be careful of their awesome marketing Smiley.
Look at their road map. You can see its almost about marketing Smiley) You can read this topic for more info.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

there are some topics about it. for me its a marketing coin Smiley) no high tech behind. Its not even untrackable coin Smiley be careful of their awesome marketing Smiley.
Look at their road map. You can see its almost about marketing Smiley) You can read this topic for more info.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

Are you regurgitating what you've read somewhere or have you actually researched this coin? Tor Obsf4, dual stealth addresses, smart contracts, deep vault and community controlled are just some of the things that make this miles ahead of other privacy coins.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

As per definition,Deep onion is a new cryptocurrency aimed at raising the level of confidentiality of it's users, thus reducing the risk of being pirated or attacked by illegal entities and it can be send on the TOR network. Current price of Deep Onion is $4.36 USD with a stabilized market price value which I think a good potential coin for investment.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

They have for sure a good marketing and bounty campaign.. personally I prefer others coins linke Monero, Zcash or if I have to compare DeepOnion to a "new" crypto, TokenPay.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

The marketing is very good and this is arguably more important than the features of the coin. If you look at something like xspec with exceptional privacy features, you will see that it is currently going nowhere fast. Onion on the other hand is doing much better despite only being released half a year ago, this is due to much better marketing.

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

The marketing is very good and this is arguably more important than the features of the coin. If you look at something like xspec with exceptional privacy features, you will see that it is currently going nowhere fast. Onion on the other hand is doing much better despite only being released half a year ago, this is due to much better marketing.

Not to mention the fact that owners are rewarded for holding and even incentivised to buy more by the same measures. The price will tank as soon as the 'airdrop' ends.

turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Been HODL since i started on deeponion, i got in at $0.67 and already got the amount i invested so im good, hope to see it around 100-150 by december.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: