Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **SOLD** BFL SINGLES 60GH -- FREE SHIPPING in lower 48 **Price update!!**  (Read 2392 times)
flyboy (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:20:28 PM

updated prices, and quantity.

BTC15?  Ummmm no.

I understand you are trying to get the equivalent of $44,000 for your Mini-Rig one single at a time.   That would be quite a profit!

Try Ebay

I also see that although u offered me 12 BTC, you have offered others 13. Bump your offer up to 15 so I can send you a few. Smiley
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:34:16 PM

BTC15?  Ummmm no.

I understand you are trying to get the equivalent of $44,000 for your Mini-Rig one single at a time.   That would be quite a profit!

Try Ebay

I also see that although u offered me 12 BTC, you have offered others 13. Bump your offer up to 15 so I can send you a few. Smiley

You do realize those BTC13 offers were made before the last DIFF change,
and its changing again in a few days. Time is not on your side.

flyboy (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:44:52 PM

if your offer is good the whole diff, why would a sale before the last day, and mine all i can?
joeventura

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:56:49 PM

if your offer is good the whole diff, why would a sale before the last day, and mine all i can?

See how that works out.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:20:17 AM

Considering Paladin, right below you in listings has 6+ for sale @ 12 each with overnight shipping. I got mine in less than 18 hours.
joeventura

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:22:02 AM

Whoops there goes your sale.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:38:09 AM

BTC15?  Ummmm no.

Try Ebay

Sometimes I wonder what type of mental disorder some people have that spend all their time whining and complaining in sale threads when they aren't interested in the product.
flyboy (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:03:46 PM

BTC15?  Ummmm no.

Try Ebay

Sometimes I wonder what type of mental disorder some people have that spend all their time whining and complaining in sale threads when they aren't interested in the product.
Grin
sharknutzz

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:42:09 PM

BTC15?  Ummmm no.

Try Ebay

Still using the same old pathetic line I see Swede?  Good thing you pollute these threads with your anti-trolling trolling.  It's a real public service, to nobody.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:20:30 AM

BTC15?  Ummmm no.

Try Ebay

The only way to really show him up is to accept his price in public and see if he sends the coins.  Everything else is just white noise.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: