Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The American Dollar and Bitcoin  (Read 1686 times)
Possum (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2011, 12:48:37 PM

Hi

I think the American Dollar is in a lot of trouble

This Link really explains it..

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1103PSIEOAVD/PPSIM722/PR

Would a collapse of the USD be of benifit to the BitCoin
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 01:26:10 PM

OMG, What a load of verbal *manure*

That video spends *ages* crapping on about how the end is nigh, he knows all, this is his *second* warning to everyone, hes not a radical, stock up on survival supplies (food, guns, gold).. 

After 10 minutes of listening to him essentially say "I will now get to the point and tell you the secret".. blah blah sidetrack, Im serious, this is real, you dont have to die, I can help you. There is a way you can save your family and babies, take me seriously.. I will now tell you..  <rinse and repeat>

He ends up saying "*Buy* my report for the secret answer"   (like we didnt see that coming)

- Fortunately, I got sick of his crapping on after about 5 minutes, and went looking for a text of his diatribe.   Here is a link to it for those who dont want to listen to his rap.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1316725/pg1

The bottom line, he knows a "secret stock" that you can invest in that will save your testicles (of course) and he will tell you all about it if you buy his report.

Is his secret Stock Bitcoins ?   Who knows.  I couldnt find anyone who had bought his report, but apparently hes been kicked for fraud before according to something I read while looking.

He might be right, the US $ might be heading down the toilet... based on what I see in the media/net on the antics of the US politicians it seems possible, but that video is just a scare-mongering sales pitch.. save your time and read the transcript.

If anyone can find his sooper-sekret-report on his life saving stock, skip the crap and let us know will you ?
Possum (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2011, 02:37:27 PM

You are right. I should have listen to the whole thing before I posted.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 05:49:25 PM

If anyone can find his sooper-sekret-report on his life saving stock, skip the crap and let us know will you ?

It's obviously the obscure penny stock he's bought a whole bunch of and is now looking to pump and dump.  It truly will be a life saving stock.  For him.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 07:26:38 AM

bitcoin today is $10 per coin. It's going to $2,000 per coin. If you do the maths Bitcoin is as valueable as gold. & the returns (wealth protection) as good as silver.

Bitcoin may indeed go to $2000 per coin, but if it's going to do that simply because the US dollar will dramatically reduce in value then we've gained nothing.  A BTC may be $2k, but a loaf of bread could be $200 for example.

I'll believe bitcoins will become a valid and long term store of value when Indians and Chinese are buying bitcoins at their markets instead of gold. 
Synaptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:49:21 AM

It's true, the dollar is about to break. It's big news. I don't know about this report? There are a load of "reports" by "experts" coming to light at tge moment. The truth is it's very obvious the dollar is about to collapse. Because of this I've invested 97% of my wealth into silver & the other 3% into bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the best money systems ever created. I have full faith in it. Today Silver is $38 per ounce. It's going to $1500 . Gold today is touching $1600 an ounce, it's going to $10,000. bitcoin today is $10 per coin. It's going to $2,000 per coin. If you do the maths Bitcoin is as valueable as gold. & the returns (wealth protection) as good as silver.

Heres a FREE video about tge dollar collapse, & gold and silver

http://goldsilver.com/video//why-gold-and-silver-full-movie-mike-maloney-tells-all/

I'd go to www.bitcoinme.com for bitcoin information.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 06:25:25 PM

Hi

I think the American Dollar is in a lot of trouble

This Link really explains it..

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1103PSIEOAVD/PPSIM722/PR

Would a collapse of the USD be of benifit to the BitCoin

I saw the same vid about a month ago. Peter Schiff shortly then exposed this guy as a fraud. He is lying when he says he predicted all that stuff. He was as clueless as the govt. The warnings, while not his are true. But never trust someone who scares you then tells you about a "secret" that is on "special offer". All that usually translates into English 'as snake oil'

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:40:25 PM

It's true, the dollar is about to break. It's big news. I don't know about this report? There are a load of "reports" by "experts" coming to light at tge moment. The truth is it's very obvious the dollar is about to collapse. Because of this I've invested 97% of my wealth into silver & the other 3% into bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the best money systems ever created. I have full faith in it. Today Silver is $38 per ounce. It's going to $1500.

And.... that's about the point I stop reading.  Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're plenty stocked up here.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: