Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you track ico's ?  (Read 468 times)
entr (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

I know ico review sites but they do not contain all of the icos. Some of low profile icos made huge success. I never knew they exist till their ico ends in minutes. Where to find those icos?
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Look in the forum. There are many ICOs who introduce themselves and give a detailed description to their tokens.
Note, that there are many scammers trying to sell useless tokens!

Link:
Service Announcements (Altcoins)

AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

First, I will learn about ISO from media resources, then I check their telegrams I read their white paper and only after this detailed review I make a decision whether they can invest in them.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

I do not follow them. Too much risk and too much money every day, there are coins that want to repeat the fate of bitcoin, although nothing from themselves represent. I make money from investing in old coins
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

I know ico review sites but they do not contain all of the icos. Some of low profile icos made huge success. I never knew they exist till their ico ends in minutes. Where to find those icos?
For me best site is https://icodrops.com - there upcoming ICOs and airdrops list . Sometimes I use notification on email in ANN thread when creating new topic.
bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

the question is whether there is still money to be made in ICOs
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

I think some just don't submit their ICO on review sites or don't need to have exposure on such if they have already a huge private backing, if that makes sense.

Maybe on bitcointalk, or follow potential people who might participate in such and they could provide information later on.

MaleKing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Personally I follow a few people on Twitter which are recommending good ICOs and I also check them on ICO trackers such as ICO Bench or ICO ratings.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

The best way is to serching in google for statistic the ICO and select for yourself some of the most objective resources that provide statistics on ICO.
Regards
AnaPreda

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Good ICO's are very difficult to find, it is indeed a risky challenge.
The important factors of the ICO research: the people involved, the business model and the innovative solution to a problem.
Stay updated with the latest trends.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

I use a multitude of websites:

-icodrops
-icotracker
-icobench
-coingmagnet
-icostats

but is still not enough! I got and missed many projects thanks to social media like youtube and twitter aswell

I think sometimes its just a matter of luck!
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

I dont know about review but you can track erc20 icos details in block chain , check this post about tracking

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021196

Also you can Try  https://cryptomaa.com/
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

guys form icodrops do amazing selection work, but do not track sponsored projects =)

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

the question is whether there is still money to be made in ICOs
There is, As long as you can see any opportunity in the ico that no aimed to raised so many amount in the crowdsale and that will be fine just like envion which raised hundred millions dollars.
A lot of amount means if there is a lot of spread to the token. Compared with those icos raised low amount and there is still a lot of room to growth.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

I think it's not hard to find out Smiley. Almost ICO project often post their ANN in this forum so you just need to spend your time to read and follow their project to see how their pre-sale process going, if any project Pre-sale process sold out in just a day I think their crowdsale will be the same. Beside there are some ICO group that you can join on telegram and you'll get a lot of good ICO project in these group. I also track CyberMile project from an ICO group on telegram Smiley

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

mostly I learn from friends and workmates. Well, and of course on relevant sites! Sometimes they are mentioned in other companies
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

icorating.com is best site for ico tracking new ico and risk proportion and news and everything about ico market
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

I only use www.bountiesalert.com because this is one of the better place to know about the current ICOs and their bounty campaigns.
Because I only have a very limited accounts so I choose the best ICO's and bounty campaigns over the other and participate and get good bounty campaign stake tokens.
It's better to rely on other external places because they do made some research in our behalf and that's really the good thing to earn more altcoins in the future.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

icorating.com is best site for ico tracking new ico and risk proportion and news and everything about ico market

I do often bump into this www.icorating.com because I really like the way they rate ICOs.
For me it's better to partially rely on them because they do research in our behalf and will score each ICOs according to their intensity, effectiveness and marketing popularity. I just observed that successful ICOs are being scored and investors are getting good returns and profits.
I also prefer www.bountyalerts.com and choose best bounty campaigns that I am going to join to earn sure tokens.

kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

I get my information about ICO on websites such as Icodrops, icobench, icostas and ico reports. Checks those websites you will surely get the latest about ICOs.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: