Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: masternode coins and icos  (Read 356 times)
gin113 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

shill me some good masternode coins and icos, requirements:

-shouldnt cost more than 5k$
-the coin itself should be good and gain in value
-reasonable volume and ROI

captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

DIVI project,

Current node approx 2.5k, most people bought their nodes in January at around 10k so you're in for a massive bargain,

Mini whitepaper summary here -> https://medium.com/diviproject/divi-mini-whitepaper-37d89bc5f460

I own a node, Q2 mainnet launch, buy now and just hodl for rewards!

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Hey, you can check out all available masternodes (and system nodes...) at this website: https://masternodes.online

You can rank them according to price, so you can check which ones cost less than $5k.
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Hey, you can check out all available masternodes (and system nodes...) at this website: https://masternodes.online

You can rank them according to price, so you can check which ones cost less than $5k.

i know about this website but lots of coins missing
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

DIVI project,

Current node approx 2.5k, most people bought their nodes in January at around 10k so you're in for a massive bargain,

Mini whitepaper summary here -> https://medium.com/diviproject/divi-mini-whitepaper-37d89bc5f460

yea i saw divi, its one of the better ones i found along with smartcash. however divi has a very low volume, not even 100k while smartcash has 300k
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Remme ico is coming.. password less authentication using SSL certificate. But masternode cost $10k
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Remme ico is coming.. password less authentication using SSL certificate. But masternode cost $10k

seems like  a good ico but out of my price range for now
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Wagerr masternode (25k WGR) is about 9-10k right now with mainnet and coinswap to be released on Friday (16.2).. so only have a few days left to get it. I doubt it will ever be as cheap again  Wink
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

Wagerr masternode (25k WGR) is about 9-10k right now with mainnet and coinswap to be released on Friday (16.2).. so only have a few days left to get it. I doubt it will ever be as cheap again  Wink

seems like another good coin but out of range for me
needctrl

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

I've been running a Syndicate masternode for half a year now, selling the profits when the price is high - was very profitable for me.
I also got enough Wagerr to set up a masternode over the weekend, excited about that.
All the other legit masternode coins are too expensive.. while those airdrop masternode projects that we can see everywhere now are worthless.
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

I've been running a Syndicate masternode for half a year now, selling the profits when the price is high - was very profitable for me.
I also got enough Wagerr to set up a masternode over the weekend, excited about that.
All the other legit masternode coins are too expensive.. while those airdrop masternode projects that we can see everywhere now are worthless.

yes i saw syndicate but ROI doesent seem great unless coins would rise. as for wagerr it looks very solid and the price is at a low.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

DIVI project,

yea i saw divi, its one of the better ones i found along with smartcash. however divi has a very low volume, not even 100k while smartcash has 300k

Reason for divi's current low volume is that majority of trading is done on cryptopia, the team has much larger exchanges line up.

The team are purposely not listing on larger exchanges at current because token holders will be swapping their DIVX for DIVI, and then main net / block chain will be launched. IMO great time and price to buy, ofc DYOR, im sure you'll be happy with your findings Smiley

gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

DIVI project,

Reason for divi's current low volume is that majority of trading is done on cryptopia, the team has much larger exchanges line up.

The team are purposely not listing on larger exchanges at current because token holders will be swapping their DIVX for DIVI, and then main net / block chain will be launched. IMO great time and price to buy, ofc DYOR, im sure you'll be happy with your findings Smiley

im sure the coin is good but im gonna wait till they have their own blockchain or have more volume. volume is key for masternodes.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Wagerr is another masternode coin that the msternode would be live tomorrow, I don't think you want to miss out on this, project like Nucypher and Boscoin too  are coming and you would be able to set up node and earn reward

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Yeah, after some research, i also found out about Wagerr masternode. It comes with the Wagerr wallet and main net on february 16th, and requires 25 000 WGR tokens. It used to cost around $1k at the time of the ICO, so i suggest you maybe check some ICO coins, that will have potential masternodes?
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Yeah, after some research, i also found out about Wagerr masternode. It comes with the Wagerr wallet and main net on february 16th, and requires 25 000 WGR tokens. It used to cost around $1k at the time of the ICO, so i suggest you maybe check some ICO coins, that will have potential masternodes?

yes but there are not that many or they move to MN later
jack19123

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

90% of the 'cheap' masternode coins are trash

._________.
gin113 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

90% of the 'cheap' masternode coins are trash

true it depends on the project and volume imo, if a coin is good like divi it might go up in price
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Just don't invest in masternodes just for the sake of holding one, there are few masternodes that indeed worth it, I think for now Dash is still the big brother in the space but too expensive for most people to set up now, Syscoin, Bitsend, Wagerr and PIVX are those I can recommend for now
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Just don't invest in masternodes just for the sake of holding one, there are few masternodes that indeed worth it, I think for now Dash is still the big brother in the space but too expensive for most people to set up now, Syscoin, Bitsend, Wagerr and PIVX are those I can recommend for now
I strongly agree on syscoin. Has promising future for sure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: