Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here, bought bitcoin, what next?  (Read 403 times)
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

Hold it, trade it, buy something, send it to someone, trade it, gamble with it.  It's your money so do whatever you want with it.  Personally I would trade it for another coin because the bitcoin community is very slow to innovate and h
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanderveld

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

Hello guys, I was looking at bitcoin for a while, and now I bought 0.5 bitcoin through coinbase. Could you please advise me, what to do next? There are a lot of different coins out there. I watched some youtube videos, and seems, people are making money left and right with crypto...How can I turn my bitcoin into lots of profits?  Huh
Will be happy for any suggestion xxx

hold them and do something else for example joining bounty program etc
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

you made a great choice by investing amount in bitcoins but challenge is how to ensure your investment  multiplies many folds
Would suggest following mix and match approach

1. Do not do anything , keep adding month on month what you are comfortable with and  wait for one to two years  for  the price of bitcoin to rise .
2.Invest in ICOs build your team and earn Alt coins through them , wait for Alt coin to appreciate sell them convert to BTC
3. Convert if you have enough bitcoins to  altcoins  like ETH, Ripple ,Bitcoin cash ( do lot of research) sell them convert to BTC

no one can predict what is right or wrong suggest beginners to invest only what they can afford to loose , avoid greediness and last but not te least do lot of research
RafaelaFernandes (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Thank you so much guys for your guidance xxx
I feel lot of support here
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Keep it. If possible, try to buy some more. And always keep track of the value of the Bitcoin. You will know what to do.

What for should we buy more BTC, if there is a plenty of good altcoins that can be a better option for investing? Especially for a sort term. I suppose the best think to do after buying Bitcoin is analyzing the market and choosing the next coins to obtain.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Much better to buy more altscoin while in dump the HOLD til the right time to sell..if you interested to trade.then buy low sell high..for more learning how it is utube is the best teacher.
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Much better to buy more altscoin while in dump the HOLD til the right time to sell..if you interested to trade.then buy low sell high..for more learning how it is utube is the best teacher.

well, I guess the best teacher is experience..or such forums as this one Smiley

still if we speak about altcoins - then yes, I agree that it's right time to jump in. As for me altcoins sometimes are more volatile than btc itself.
I exchanged part of my btc for neo couple of days ago at coinmonkey.io. neo was announced to be the only one A status coin by Weiss. So, suppose that means Something!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Bitcoin is another form of money and now it depends on you that what you are willing to do with your money. People generally spend their Bitcoins to pay the bills of goods and services, trading in altcoins, investing for the long term etc. Take a deep breath and start exploring the opportunities of using your Bitcoin.

However, I would not recommend you to hold your Bitcoin on the web account, either buy hardware wallet like Trezor or generate a paper wallet to keep your Bitcoins.
RMR

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

if you want you can hold and sell it when the value is getting higher or invest it.
Matinuyasha

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

How can i buy btcoin? 😊 Smiley
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

Hello guys, I was looking at bitcoin for a while, and now I bought 0.5 bitcoin through coinbase. Could you please advise me, what to do next?

In addition to bitcoin, as the main cryptocurrency, I suggest you invest into privacy altcoins. Privacy altcoins proved that they will always remain relevant as there is consistent market demeand. Do your research and look for open-source altcoins that are decentralized and provide true user anonymity. I recommend checking DeepOnion, which provides true anonymity by integrating Tor with OBFS4 bridges and MEEK to circumvent ISPs. The developers achieved huge milestones in a short timeframe and the future is very promising, check their development when you get a chance. Stack some ONION and join the AirDrop for more free ONION.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: