Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UCASH  (Read 162 times)
tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Coinmarketcap is red again, only few coins stay green. One of them is UCASH, its price has suddenly risen in two days and now UCASH is 23th on coinmarketcap.
What you think about this project? Another pump and dump or good investiment?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16624

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

Coinmarketcap is red again, only few coins stay green. One of them is UCASH
Why would you say that? It looks pretty dark red!

I guess you're a bag holder?

Based on their "history", it was created 3 days ago. Then went to a market cap of a billion dollars out of thin air, which is 1000 times more than the daily trade volume.

tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 08:21:22 AM by tornikejr

Yes it looks red now but it was green 1 hour ago when i made this post.
I had some ucash from airdrop and i even forgot about this coin until today, suddenly i found it in top 100 on coinmarketcap.
I thought it was not legit project.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
CJNCRYPTO

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

Yes it looks red now but it was green 1 hour ago when i made this post.
I had some ucash from airdrop and i even forgot about this coin until today, suddenly i found it in top 100 on coinmarketcap.
I thought that it was not legit project.

It is at $0.117475 USD (-43.09%)
Does anyone know what was ICO price for UCash?
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

I also joined the crypto airdrop about 2 months ago and I did not even remember it. I think that UCASH will make a difference if it is going to be coinmarketcap. I decided to keep UCASH and track down what its management team would do to develop this project.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I think Ucash is a scam , the reason of pump and dump are just manipulation , it doesn't exist in good exchanges as well , it is riskey and fady , i don't know why some exchanges add these kind of coins? to increase their volume?
Do they even care about people's money safety?
another shit coin is Jesus Coin!
shitty exchanges!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

so far during each market wide down time when everything you look at is red on coinmarketcap.com, there are always a bunch of altcoins that are green. there are actually a lot more than just 1 or 2 that you see on the main page. if you go to the ALL page where it lists all the 1700+ coins you will see more of these.

and these are simply smaller unknown coins which are randomly getting pumped every day regardless of the general market direction. the reason is their smallness!
try not to read too much into it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

Coinmarketcap is red again, only few coins stay green. One of them is UCASH, its price has suddenly risen in two days and now UCASH is 23th on coinmarketcap.
What you think about this project? Another pump and dump or good investiment?
We can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously and is very complex, UCASH is a new project but is listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/ with huge capitalization and standing 21 right after going to https://coinmarketcap.com/. Currently the price of UCASH is $ 0.103136 and is in second place. Toii thinks that this is a very potential project and many investors are interested.
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

I also agree with you on Ucash I withdrew my Ucash tokens to btcalpha exchange and it never got delivered
Moreover it is just an hype token sponsored by coinmarketcap
I think Jesus coin should be monitored; they will be listing a new exchange very soon and let’s see but I implore everyone to invest wisely

No on was actually able to get their Ucash out of their plaftform...

In this stuff was TOP20 at one time... freaking joke !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Cemlik

Activity: 602
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

Ucash scam coin!
Deposits btc-alpha wallet...
Scam scam scam
7-8days waiting...

SCAM!

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

Since you found Ucash on CoinMarketCap, then you should have went to the website AND visit the announcement thread.  It's ONLY 15-pages long and half the threads are scam accusations or issues with transfers/withdraws.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2435943.0

Also, check out the listing of exchanges.  Do you recognize the exchanges?  In this case they're BTC-Alpha and C2CX.  This was enough for me to label Ucash as a scam coin and move onto better projects.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptojosh01

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

ucash came out of thin air, thinking another pump and dump, ive watched it go up and down last few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: