Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook marketing ban - Will google follow?  (Read 461 times)
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Yes, now a very terrible situation with these social networks, I honestly do not understand why this is happening now, because social networks are a great place to show people new opportunities in the crypto currency, but for some reason the administration of facebook decided to ban this business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

Facebook announced that it will ban cryptocurrencies... acting like they own the internet... the web is much larger than facebook and they don't control it. Their statement means nothing to cryptocurrencies. Similarly, when google decides to ban all cryptocurrencies, it might cause slight disappointment in the market but eventually the market will recover when investors find out that google's statement meant nothing. These giant companies control a huge portion of the web marketing but they don't control the web itself.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

I do not think google will do the same thing as Facebook. Google was set up major for things similar to this nature. It help to bring stuff and projects like this to limelight. Google is also for marketing, so i do not see how it will happen.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

Its plain baseless conjecture, one that has made no difference to the market or facebook members, and obviously will not matter on google either.
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Hey all,

What do you think? Will google ban ICO marketing?
How will that effect investers to you opinion?

Further read:
https://www.coinannouncer.com/ico-ban-will-google-follow-facebooks-steps/

I think if Google wanted to ban the promotion of ICO he would have already done it after Facebook. But since he hasn't done, it is unlikely, though, to say exactly of course, no one can
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

No google doesnt give a shit with anyone until you stopped paying them,google has less censoreship compare to facebook that has been changing their terms and condition in regular basis,google is more open to almost anything because they have google adsense which is the biggest advertising program in the world,so there will be less chance that google will ban ICO advertisements.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

No google doesnt give a shit with anyone until you stopped paying them,google has less censoreship compare to facebook that has been changing their terms and condition in regular basis,google is more open to almost anything because they have google adsense which is the biggest advertising program in the world,so there will be less chance that google will ban ICO advertisements.

Yeah I don't think google cares as long as they're not harming google directly in any way.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Hey all,

Further read:
That's strange.
It is said that Facebook banned ICOs,new coins from being advertised but I still see ICOs and even ponzi schemes being displayed when I surf through Facebook.
Did they change their mind or the ban hammer didn't kick yet?
I don't think that Google Adsense will follow since as far as I know a big chunk of current ads displayed in Google Adsense are cryptorelated that would make a big lose for them

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

I doubt it, but I'm kinda hoping that Google and many other sites would follow through.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

i have recently reading that article and the last part of the article said if google will realize it then it will have no effect for ICO project because they still can do promote their project through another ways but i liked the idea about Google have to identify ICO advertisers by requiring important informations such as physical addresses and even the details regarding upcoming ICO project to avoid scam project
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Google has suffered enough with the boycott from the big companies when it comes about YouTube.
I doubt Google will risk to lose a lot of money from the crypto ads just because of morals and scams. On facebook things get a little more personal, but Google, they don't care that much.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

Hey all,

Further read:

It looks strange that the Facebook banned some forms of cryptocurrency advertisement. I thought Mark Zuckerberg is interested in developing both its own cryptocurrency and the whole cryptomarket.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

I'm still seeing lots of ICO ads on Facebook. They're not banning ico ads actually.
They're banning fake ico news which try to download virus, trojan, malware etc.
Why they targeted ICO ads? Because in these days ICO's are getting more attention than naked girls etc.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

No,google has the most biggest advertising program in the planet,google adsense ? i am a blogger for about 10years so i know this,google has less censorship compare to the very complicated facebook terms and condition that is being change regularly.Google has a lot of advertisers so NO,ICOs wont be a problem to google if they are paying the right amount.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

By the way, why did facebook do so. What do you think? I think that facebook just wants money, of course, he wants money, because people collect such amounts of money on the ICO, but here it turns out that facebook does not get a single cent from this advertisement, although people advertise it
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

When one can tell the difference between the scams and fake projects the fakes are actually very beneficial.  They keep people out of the real projects for long enough to make a fortune.  Stop worrying about it and start playing the game guys.  A lot of special snowflakes miss out on great opportunities crying about everything when you could be profiting.  These scams may be helping you get great prices on real projects. 

Also if they could stop the scamming they would have done it by now.  its not possible.  Its like trying to build a unbreakable safe.  Eventually the crooks get in. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Hey all,

Further read:

I don't think google will follow. Facebook actually still post ads and campaigna about ico's until now. I still see ads and campaigns about the latest ICO's on my wall. I don't think google will follow facebook for banning campaigns because it isn't censored and restricted unlike social medias these days.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

I was surprised about FB decision. Because they have a plan introduce their own cryptocurrency in this year or next year. I don't think google follow that. If they do, it will be a next market crash.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Can't believe google will follow FB and stop all ICO advertisment.
FB probably did it cause of Scam projects that she couldn't controll - The only way to be clean from it for them was to pause all advertising.
I agree, FB is just full of bullshit, regarding any category, not only crypto. But, as usual, cryptos are evil  Roll Eyes
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I dont think google would do that,because these ICOs are paying good amount of money to their advertisement,google is less complicated than facebook's because FB has minor audience that is why they are just protecting the folks from a potential scams,because we all know that most of the ICOs are raising funds too much but at the end will run away from the investors,GOOGLE is the biggest advertising company and facebook is a social media website.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: