Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook marketing ban - Will google follow?  (Read 478 times)
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

The google is not going to follow the Facebook example. I think somebody just paid to the Facebook and they did it just to earn some money. The google is rich enough for that sort of things.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

I think that there will not be a direct ban on google. Most ICO projects attract investors through advertising and a well-hyped project. Yes, some are scammers, but not all. I think that facebook still realizes that it has lost a large audience of users of its network.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

I dont think so because google has the biggest advertising company in the world which is adsense,youtube and google has partnership with this advertising program which is a lot bigger than facebook's advertising program.Google doesnt care about what you are doing if you are paying good in their services,censorship is less concern with google.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

Hopefully the ecosystem will dissolve all the scammers.

FB was a jungle with many scam projects being promoted although i doubt it if google will ban is as well.
i saw in many Crypto sites Google ads.
Yes scam is the biggest problem in a cryptocommunity, but I do not imagine how ecosystem can dissolve all the scammers. Some strict actions should be taken.
FaithNlove_24

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

Hey all,

What do you think? Will google ban ICO marketing?
How will that effect investers to you opinion?

Further read:
https://www.coinannouncer.com/ico-ban-will-google-follow-facebooks-steps/

Overall, I don't see Google following in the same path as FB. And I am going to have to disagree with Mr. Stanfords opinion that, “Regulation will only speed up adoption by bringing it more attention.” There has to be a better method to weed out what is real and what isn't, or at least I hope there will be.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

I think google can't ban the facebook marketing because facebook marketing is going very speedly and facebook are paying some money of marketing to google and google follows to facebook marketing.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

Unlike google, Facebook is a social media site, and i dont see the comparison here, nor similar repercussions of any such move. Google has no need to follow in facebooks footsteps, nor any need to implement any such ban.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

The google is not going to follow the Facebook example. I think somebody just paid to the Facebook and they did it just to earn some money. The google is rich enough for that sort of things.
I think that Google doesn't do this. Facebook is afraid of losing advertising contracts, which will go to the community. I think companies will buy advertising directly to consumers without intermediaries in the future.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Hopefully the ecosystem will dissolve all the scammers.

FB was a jungle with many scam projects being promoted although i doubt it if google will ban is as well.
i saw in many Crypto sites Google ads.
Yes scam is the biggest problem in a cryptocommunity, but I do not imagine how ecosystem can dissolve all the scammers. Some strict actions should be taken.
I think they already did that but still we can't avoid other ICO who's intention is not good. And it is hard to determine which ICO is legit. Moreover, I think not all ICO were totally banned.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

Yahoo and Bing will have a great reason to celebrate if Google ever bans crypto promotion Grin Grin It is a huge piece of dollar pie and the world's top search engine won't ban it.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

it's very disappointing to hear facebook has banned ico ads, and do not let google follow the footsteps of facebook, because if google to do so, then I'm sure the market price will drop and the number of investors will also decrease

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: