Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to create personal bounty Management sheet to easily track your bounties  (Read 179 times)
cryptoproLK (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

[size=10pt]When we are doing bounties biggest problems we faced are
1.Face difficulties when managing lot of bounties same day. Sometimes people forgot to do daily tasks.
2.Lacking a central location to maintain bounty details. So when doing bounty at office and at home needed to move data between computers and it as time wasting.
3.After completing a bounty no way to monitor bounty progress. sometimes forgot about the previous bounties after doing 10 of 20 bounties.
4.Have to check bounty threads every time to study the bounty rules. So this will leads to miss some important rules and total wasting of the time spends for the bounty.

To solve above problems, you can maintain a personal bounty sheet.

How to create a personal bounty sheet?

1.First you should open a black google sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/
2.Then you should create a sheet for every bounty you are planning to do
Example-sheet for signature bounties, sheet for Facebook bounties…Refer screenshot

https://i.imgur.com/Vai9snI.png
3. Then create table on each sheet.

Following are the Column headings of the table
1.Bounty name
2.Bitcontalk forum link
3.Bounty rules
4. Current week
5.Weekly postings
6.Bounty stakes final document
7.Number of tokens earn
8.ICO start date
9.Other important facts

Refer screenshot
https://i.imgur.com/6CLhynv.png

How to monitor Bounty status and token status
You can keep color code to easily track each bounty and token status. You can change the cell color according to each bounty and token statuses. Then you can easily identify the current weekly ongoing bounties and weekly completed bounties.
Refer below color code document. You can use your own color schemas.
https://i.imgur.com/v1w9kZQ.png

By creating a this kind of personal bounty management document ,it will solve all the above problems and you can access your bounty data from anyplace.
[/size]
CryptoLMC

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

For what my noobie status is worth, I think this is a good writeup and will help a lot of people.  I have also been tracking my bounties in a spreadsheet and will incorporate some of your suggestions to make mine better.  I also track every trade I make to know where I started and planning for the future when I need to calculate something like tax liability.  Blockfolio and Delta tracking apps are convenient but are not enough in my opinion.

Left to right the columns in my trade tracking spreadsheet are:
Date and time -> Amount Transfered  -> Type Transfered (ie: BTC/ETH/USD) -> Exchange From -> Exchange To -> Amount Received -> Type Received (ie: BTC/ETH/USD) -> Amount Fee -> Type Fee (ie: BTC/ETH/USD)  Then I have columns to track running balance for major trading pairs for me.  Cheers!
cryptoproLK (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

For what my noobie status is worth, I think this is a good writeup and will help a lot of people.  I have also been tracking my bounties in a spreadsheet and will incorporate some of your suggestions to make mine better.  I also track every trade I make to know where I started and planning for the future when I need to calculate something like tax liability.  Blockfolio and Delta tracking apps are convenient but are not enough in my opinion.

Left to right the columns in my trade tracking spreadsheet are:
Date and time -> Amount Transfered  -> Type Transfered (ie: BTC/ETH/USD) -> Exchange From -> Exchange To -> Amount Received -> Type Received (ie: BTC/ETH/USD) -> Amount Fee -> Type Fee (ie: BTC/ETH/USD)  Then I have columns to track running balance for major trading pairs for me.  Cheers!

if you find any columns i missed here please update here..i will add them to this guide if it seems important.   Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: