Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Enecuum — Blockchain of the Future  (Read 24946 times)
tschiller

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:27:40 PM

Bought 250 ENQ at Crex24, tried 3 times now to send to the wallet on my Samsung Galaxy 8, all 3 failed, no confirmations.

No confirmations?  0/12 all 3 times.

I now see that there is only testnet at this time.  Is that right?

Yeah, it's testnet atm. You have to swap your ERC-20 ENQs to native testnet ENQs first, there's a detailed video about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SOaK6xQFGQ&feature=youtu.be

btw: Telegram is very active, you'll probably find faster support there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tschiller

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:29:41 PM

Hi guys, just found out about this project. Can you mine enecuum only with your phone or you can mine it with your pc as well?
Thanks

Atm it's android only, but with emulators like bluestacks you can also mine on your PC.
ruger

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:33:50 PM

Hi guys, just found out about this project. Can you mine enecuum only with your phone or you can mine it with your pc as well?
Thanks

Atm it's android only, but with emulators like bluestacks you can also mine on your PC.

Awesome, thanks.

So If I create a masternode, is it on the testnet or the mainnet?
Thanks in advance
tschiller

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:45:22 PM

Thanks

Awesome, thanks.

Thanks in advance

Testnet. But you can always swap back and forth between testnet ENQs and tradeable ERC-20 (later proper mainnet) ENQs, ratio 1:1.
ruger

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:10:03 PM

Thanks

Awesome, thanks.

Thanks in advance

Testnet. But you can always swap back and forth between testnet ENQs and tradeable ERC-20 (later proper mainnet) ENQs, ratio 1:1.
cool. so the masternode is created by just sending the coins to the mobile wallet and just start mining
tschiller

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:42:32 PM

correct  Cool

e:/ but be sure you follow the swap instructions from the vid above after buying erc-20 tokens.
ruger

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:04:31 PM

correct  Cool

e:/ but be sure you follow the swap instructions from the vid above after buying erc-20 tokens.

yeah, I just saw that:) thanks:)
Bsteck

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:15:10 AM

Would be nice if you had a discord channel... cant use telegram Sad

managed to get it working using https://guides.enecuum.com

Grin
sncrypto1985

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:09:41 PM

I wrote an article to help people get started. Please check it out! Thanks!

https://medium.com/@scrypto85/how-to-stake-enecuum-enq-as-a-poa-node-for-huge-earnings-a5b374844cf2
sncrypto1985

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:40:19 PM

ENQ listed on Kucoin, great news! Perfect time to pick some up and start staking!

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-enecuum-enq-gets-listed-on-kucoin
Dziber

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:46:37 PM

where can I find information about the POW
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:30:41 AM

Hi there - congratulations on being listed on CoinMarketCap !

I'm writing a book called Altcoin Investigation 2019-08 and I've included a "slot" for your coin on the voting page for the book.  The way the book works is that people vote on which coins they want to be included in the book, and the ones that get the most votes will get info about the project added.  You can vote as often as you like.  I try to update the book every day, and it is currently free.

To vote for ENQ to be included, go here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ENQ and then click the button for the coin. You can click on the download link to download the book in its current form. There will be a slider for the cost of the book - you can slide it all the way to the left to get it for free.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:53:22 PM

ENQ listed on Kucoin, great news! Perfect time to pick some up and start staking!

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-enecuum-enq-gets-listed-on-kucoin

and today this coin already at coinmarketcap too
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enecuum
also, not only kucoin but people can trade this coin at crex24 too  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sncrypto1985

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:15:13 AM

Staking as a PoA node is currently Android only, with iOS app in development. Detailed an easy work-around for those that still want to join early.

https://medium.com/@scrypto85/staking-enq-no-phone-no-data-no-problem-161dc44c4fea
Remon

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:59:34 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 08:27:18 PM by Remon

Nice project. Swap went smooth and now staking on mobile.

If someone would like to use my code, I will be gratefull  Grin

https://i.imgrpost.com/imgr/2019/08/19/20190818_224908.jpg

frogpoet

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 11:28:51 AM

Hi there - congratulations on being listed on CoinMarketCap !

I'm writing a book called Altcoin Investigation 2019-08 and I've included a "slot" for your coin on the voting page for the book.  The way the book works is that people vote on which coins they want to be included in the book, and the ones that get the most votes will get info about the project added.  You can vote as often as you like.  I try to update the book every day, and it is currently free.

To vote for ENQ to be included, go here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ENQ and then click the button for the coin. You can click on the download link to download the book in its current form. There will be a slider for the cost of the book - you can slide it all the way to the left to get it for free.

thanks for voting! I added you to the book.  Let me know if you see any factual inaccuracies - thanks. (also I changed the categorization from 'computational resource sharing' to 'cryptocurrencies' as the resource sharing was just one use case out of many).

jcgp0

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:17:03 AM

Please let me know if there are instructions to run the MN on IOS or PC?
Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

Pundi X and Enecuum projects unite to implement blockchain through implementation in mobile devices, more than 5,000 retail outlets will begin to use ENQ tokens

csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 01:49:59 PM

BE WARNED THAT USING TEST NET MEANS THEY ARE NOT LEGIT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
tschiller

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:57:26 PM

BE WARNED THAT USING TEST NET MEANS THEY ARE NOT LEGIT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN

this project is as legit as it gets, join telegram, convince youself Wink
and a selection of testnet tokens which are traded on binance: QKC, DUSK. testnet doesn‘t mean not legit. in this case, you can help testing/staking and earn some ENQ which you can swap with a ratio 1:1 when mainnet goes live (Q4/2019). pretty neat imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: