Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ETH or other coins. Is it worth nowadays?  (Read 382 times)
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

If you can easily switch crypto to fiat and the electricity cost is lower, you will have a profit.You can start with low capital to play around. You can ask others to assemble the graphics card to the motherboard.

yeah, I really can switch crypto to fiat in like one hour, its not a problem. And electricity in my country price is really good, not expensive at all.
So guys, these days what cards would be best to buy? and other equipments to make mining work.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

In my opinion Yes Mining is worth it. But you have to take a risk in paying high electricity bill every month.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Yes you got that one right because right now mining bitcoin takes a lot of time and sometimes you can get few of them while mining altcoins you can get much more in just one day which its more profitable that you expected
G00DFe77a

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Nicehash is good because it gives you an overall higher payout, but it pays in BTC. If you want to mine some coin that you think have the potential to boom, then that's where the big rewards comes in.

Your Ad Goes Here
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

If you can easily switch crypto to fiat and the electricity cost is lower, you will have a profit.You can start with low capital to play around. You can ask others to assemble the graphics card to the motherboard.

yeah, I really can switch crypto to fiat in like one hour, its not a problem. And electricity in my country price is really good, not expensive at all.
So guys, these days what cards would be best to buy? and other equipments to make mining work.
The majority of my friends are using NVIDIA GPU rather than AMD, because it's more efficient and effective and you will be able to get maximum hashrate. People are moving towards Nvidia caused by that.
It seems good to you try to read all of comparison between nvidia and amd in the cryptocompare forum. Crypto compare also provide mining profitability calculator too.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

To mine ETH and other altcoins, my suggestion is you can go with

Pentium G4400 skylake 3.3ghz
Corsair 4gb RAM DDR4
AsRock H110 pro BTC plus
power supply Corsair RM1000X
Sapgire rx580 8gb

I think this information is enough to set up your rig.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

I'm not as knowledgeable as you guys but from what i heard, mining itself doesn't have much returns. I mean yes you would have to put in investments like a rig and electrical bills. But the return, from what I've heard, isn't as rewarding as you would with trading and or campaigns. But hey, if you're ok with it, and you have a rig for mining then go ahead. It doesn't hurt to earn a few more bucks for it. Again, it would depend on the coin you're mining

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

minning is an alternative way to earn coins.Mining is profitable after a long time. Because you need to buy a proper mining rig which will be efficient and will let you utilize it's full potential. ETH based tokens and other alternate coins that has and will have value's in the future is worth mining.
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

thank you guys for such valuable information.

But I have heard some rumors that soon gpu's will be useless for mining as there will be other equipments/hardwares to mine eth.

My question is , what you think how long graphic card's will be used for mining eth ?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

I think you can try with GPU because in my opinion, with GPU, you can have many option coin to mining and it is not only for one or two algorithm. besides that, you can choose what coin that will give you the big profit in daily so you can start mining. but you need to know how much you need to spend your money to buy the GPU because today, the price for one GPU is increased higher so we need to spend more money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

thank you guys for such valuable information.

But I have heard some rumors that soon gpu's will be useless for mining as there will be other equipments/hardwares to mine eth.

My question is , what you think how long graphic card's will be used for mining eth ?

You only asked which GPU is good for mining and now you only telling GPU's are useless. I don't know why did you ask this question previously.

Anyway yup we have other mining machines to mine some altcoins including ETH if you want you can use it. it's good to compare GPU hash rate.

we are not sure how long you can able to mine ETH using GPU's but if difficulties increased means you can mine other coins with that GPU's.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: