Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is like cancer-pill, almost worthless  (Read 1065 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

yes, this applies even not only on the bitcoin market but all products traded in the world. if the same product has appeared (or at least similar) it will make the market crash and finally many of the same products are no longer expensive because of the large supply. in bitcoin is the same, when many new altcoins emerge, they are almost worthless because the similarity of products and bitcoin is already more expensive than they are, so the new coins are hardly of great value.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

Why would you write such a weird thing i didn't get it. I believe that you bought bitcoin the highest price like 20k and you lost your money. Otherwise you wouldn't say things like that. I totally disagree with you on this. It depens of the people, just like you and me. I would never say a word like cancer to bitcoin or any other cryptos. I believe that my timing way better than you, because when i get into this bitcoin market the price were $400 and i did manege to collect good amount of bitcoin and around $15k i did sell them all and went to the altcoin market. I was lucky yes but if i were you i try to look the brighter side and try to make money again in this market because still there are great projects out there in the bitcoin and crypto market..
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

"… imagine that someone had found a cure for cancer and posted the step-by-step instructions on how to make it on-line, freely available for anyone to use.

Actually there is but they dont want to announce it in public because if the cure spread then there will be no one will go to the hospitals.

You are right same situation in the cryptocurrency but crypto is already known by many people thats why we are here to support.

Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

bitcoin is a technology that can be utilized depending on who wants to use it, and is detrimental to those who don't want to take advantage of bitcoin

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

A very very good explanation as to why BTC will crash even though blockchain is a good tehnology.

If you do not want to read the full link below, here is the key part of the comparison:

"… imagine that someone had found a cure for cancer and posted the step-by-step instructions on how to make it on-line, freely available for anyone to use.
Now imagine that the same person also created a product called Cancer-Pill using their own instructions, trade marked it, and started selling it to the highest bidders.

I think we can all agree a cure for cancer is immensely valuable to society (blockchain may or may not be, we still have to see), however, how much is a Cancer-Pill worth?
"

Clearly Bitcoin is like cancer-pill - and we have already seen thousands of new coins (cancer-pills) appear. Eventually their price will be almost zero.

The full explanation can be found here: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2018/01/02/why-bitcoin-is-stupid/
Those social defaulters who are misusing bitcoin for their self interest like using bitcoin in engaging many illegal activities like in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering etc, are the real cancers and these are the people who are spoiling the image of bitcoin and bitcoin legalisation all over the world is the cancer pill to all those cancer people and I don’t think that bitcoin is worthless as bitcoin has always proved its worth by making its existence since more than a decade and now helping millions of people around the world in getting their jobs and I don’t think that bitcoin is worthless.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

A very very good explanation as to why BTC will crash even though blockchain is a good tehnology.

If you do not want to read the full link below, here is the key part of the comparison:

Now imagine that the same person also created a product called Cancer-Pill using their own instructions, trade marked it, and started selling it to the highest bidders.

I think we can all agree a cure for cancer is immensely valuable to society (blockchain may or may not be, we still have to see), however, how much is a Cancer-Pill worth?
"

Clearly Bitcoin is like cancer-pill - and we have already seen thousands of new coins (cancer-pills) appear. Eventually their price will be almost zero.

The full explanation can be found here: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2018/01/02/why-bitcoin-is-stupid/
everyone has their own views and opinions, if you consider bitcoin to be damaging in the future, but in fact bitcoin is getting more popular and many people are interested in bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

You indirectly want to explain that bitcoin is valuable because the amount is limited, but because there are so many altcoins now, this makes bitcoin worthless. Maybe there are many altcoins that appear and only offer millions of dreams and prizes at the start of the ICO then the price evaporates until it becomes trash at the end of the ICO, it grew a lot of disappointment with investors, maybe that is also the reason why no new investor will push the price of bitcoin up again, maybe it is also necessary to review the ICO or altcoin, so that not too many fail to impress . I hope there is something new that makes bitcoin even more interesting
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

"

I'm not agreed that BTC crashed.
If use this theory.. How much will be cost Bitcoin?
You right many shitcoin don't  allow to develop.. It's temporary only.
tiktak89

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

And yet, bitcoin is well developed, gradually introduced into the world and it is increasingly used. This means that it cannot be useless or equal to zero. Of course not all coins can be realized but bitcoin is capable of it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

"

Nice methapor like you post is kind  a strange and nice putting that scenario like every scene is coming back/hetting back on us. Agreed many cryptocurrency that is a cancer can ba created but ot depends on how they put it.

A fact that I understand that bitcoin is like a sickness/ ilness that can be point out as cancer. Also bitcoin and ither crypto is not worthless you just need to be patient .
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Bitcoin is came from new technology as new online money by power internet connection for easy payment mode
Blockchain is the system use for transfer of bitcoin founds so no need to campare both of them blockchain is and bitcoin are good combination to run properly the digital currency

Escf4

Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

No it is not, bitcoin is good kind of technology to join in and it will give big oppurtunities to the people especially those who are sufferring financial crises in their life, it they are willing to work hard for it , their work will be worth for this cryptocurrency which differr from other network scheme of investments, bitcoin and cryptocurrency are differrent from others so we can trust it.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: