Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Unocoin?  (Read 196 times)
Jeffery Musk (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Unocoin.com is India’s most popular bitcoin wallet and exchange. Based in Bangalore, a state in India, the trading platform came into existence in the year 2014. The firm provides a comfortable and secure way to buy, utilize and accept bitcoin. It is one of the bitcoin wallet broker services which allow users to purchase and sell bitcoin. Unocoin is established for users to enable exchange Bitcoin for Indian Rupees (INR). It charges 1% fee to purchase or sell bitcoin and aims to loom as a top global player in the field of Bitcoin and wishes to contribute to the Indian economy.
 Know More: https://coinpedia.org/exchange/unocoin-bitcoin-exchange/
soniraja

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

Unocoin is India’s most popular bitcoin wallet and exchange in Bangalore, a state in India. I have the wallet of Unocoin and many time I use it to transition bitcoin there is no more fee and easy transaction. I use it web or mobile but there is no problem.
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

one more exchange like zebpay , coinome etc .
anything different ?
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

Unocoin is India’s most popular bitcoin wallet and exchange in Bangalore, a state in India. I have the wallet of Unocoin and many time I use it to transition bitcoin there is no more fee and easy transaction. I use it web or mobile but there is no problem.

I guess this was a mistake posting the same more than once,not too serious - but with all the strict rules against spam in this forum, you might get in trouble.. Just a heads up!
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Unocoin.com is India’s most popular bitcoin wallet and exchange. Based in Bangalore, a state in India, the trading platform came into existence in the year 2014. The firm provides a comfortable and secure way to buy, utilize and accept bitcoin. It is one of the bitcoin wallet broker services which allow users to purchase and sell bitcoin. Unocoin is established for users to enable exchange Bitcoin for Indian Rupees (INR). It charges 1% fee to purchase or sell bitcoin and aims to loom as a top global player in the field of Bitcoin and wishes to contribute to the Indian economy.
 Know More: https://coinpedia.org/exchange/unocoin-bitcoin-exchange/

its easy to use also
samsonfransis

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

Unocoin is India's leading bitcoin company. Indians to buy, sell, store, use and accept bitcoin. It is located in Bangalore, India. Unocoin aims at emerging as a top global player in its field and wants to contribute immensely to the Indian as well as global economy. And as a step taken toward achieving its goal, it aims at making its presence felt worldwide by entering global markets soon.
boboshrish
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Unocoin is one of the crypt exchange  company like zebpay, coinsecure, coin mama etc. That provide a platform for indians  to buy or sell bitcoin , ethereum etc
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Unocoin is good...but it does not provide an opportunity of live trading like Zebpay. The diff. between Buy/sell is quite large on Unocoin. Recently Unocoin has added some Altcoin on their platform. This will provide more opportunity to Unocoin users to try with Other altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: