Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ricona Coin to the Moon  (Read 65 times)
nickyadam27 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

I am investing in Ricona Coin the latest ongoin ICO with Presale...It's 1:1 bonus scheme is very attractive and I think this crypto will surely go to moon beating all other cryptocurrencies...

If you think I am wrong, check yourself here
www.ricona.io
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

You fucking people never learn, another lending program. These threads should be banned.

nickyadam27 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Oh really??? Then Why are you here? I am not here to promote the lending platform...I am a new investor feels good to invest in this platform that's why posted it...... You didn't feel good to read then better to shut your mouth...instead of typing abusive comments for a female....
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Hello...
I think you're too fast to get that opinion. I hope you can know about the events of ignis. first out price ignis reach $ 10, but now?
I advise you don't be too interested in the price of the newly coin, wait for the price stable.

Thanks,
Hoeda

Simple and low
nickyadam27 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Hello...
I think you're too fast to get that opinion. I hope you can know about the events of ignis. first out price ignis reach $ 10, but now?
I advise you don't be too interested in the price of the newly coin, wait for the price stable.

Thanks,
Hoeda

Simple and low

Hey thanks Hoeda, I think you're right but as a new investor, I felt good about it so posted it...May be new investors like me may be looking for opportunity like this...Best thing about this platform is I can switch to any other crypto like Ethereum, BTC, LTC, etc...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: