Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5068 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.
To the project Conn3x, every day a large number of people join, who see the advantages and great prospects in this project. I'm sure investors will not be disappointed in their investments.
It's a great news that many are interested in the project. It's a very nice that there are people who already see the good advantage of the project Conn3x. Atleast if many are aware about the good benefits of the project they can spread the news it helps project popularity rating.
Yes, exactly the project has higher ability to expand more in upcoming years. Many investors already joined the ico and most of them are looking forward to joining the ico. The project is so profitable investment. Investment in this ico will help you to make a huge profit in future.

Well, I just really hope that this project can fulfill all their plans and goals in the near future and also hoping that they will have many supporters and investors that will help this project to reach their goals.

It's a great news that many are interested in the project. It's a very nice that there are people who already see the good advantage of the project Conn3x. Atleast if many are aware about the good benefits of the project they can spread the news it helps project popularity rating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Conn3x strives to be leading company in the marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri or Alexa. Great project.
Use of AI has increased quite a lot in these past few months. Implementing AI in this platform makes it even more interesting and serves as a great reason to invest in this project.
To the project Conn3x, every day a large number of people join, who see the advantages and great prospects in this project. I'm sure investors will not be disappointed in their investments.
Yes, exactly the project has higher ability to expand more in upcoming years. Many investors already joined the ico and most of them are looking forward to joining the ico. The project is so profitable investment. Investment in this ico will help you to make a huge profit in future.

Well, I just really hope that this project can fulfill all their plans and goals in the near future and also hoping that they will have many supporters and investors that will help this project to reach their goals.

Yeah, well having many supporters on this great project really make sense and to be worried is just normal especially the red days of crypto currency. As I read on their white paper I'm so impressed on their platforms that can be sure benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

That will lead a great results as we keep expanding our project we can reach to various sectors and drive a huge traffic and we can reach all the goals and possibilities and success will be our choice with no way and profit will be our turn.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
Yeah bots can be really annoying sometimes, but in a way it showcases the strength of the group, which can attract more investors. At the end of the day everyone needs profit.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
This is not good as it will just raise a lot of negative feedbacks, if they don't have a community manager then does means that they don't even have seed fundings.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

that that last time it is not visible here the manager. There are no answers to the questions asked by users. Where did they go? This can greatly affect the negative feedback among all followers.
Pupul1999

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Very nice and demandable coin, I like it
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

That will lead a great results as we keep expanding our project we can reach to various sectors and drive a huge traffic and we can reach all the goals and possibilities and success will be our choice with no way and profit will be our turn.
You're definitely correct mate, this project have a huge potential in the future by having their great features and platforms which may lead on their success in the future. I'm just hoping that the team may continue to strive for the success on this project and may competitive enough among others.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:50:56 AM

Yeah bots can be really annoying sometimes, but in a way it showcases the strength of the group, which can attract more investors. At the end of the day everyone needs profit.
Your statement might partially correct,i think that the strength of the group of the community is in the power of communication.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

Have a lot of people at here because their airdrop. If they really want make attention to some potential investor, they should improve the way they manage this group, better is turn of bot.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

Have a lot of people at here because their airdrop. If they really want make attention to some potential investor, they should improve the way they manage this group, better is turn of bot.
Yes. I see this message look like "Hello + someone+  😁 Do you want to have 100 free Conn3x Coins? Please check our pinned message" and don't have any others new or updates, dead group?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

You're definitely correct mate, this project have a huge potential in the future by having their great features and platforms which may lead on their success in the future. I'm just hoping that the team may continue to strive for the success on this project and may competitive enough among others.

They will be. The Conn3x plattform is very different from the others. Aside from producing AI module which will help the companies in monitoring the operation continously, they want to provide a good service that will fully liked by the customers. And I just hoped that they can collect enough budget so they can continue to improve this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.

stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.
The team may not have noticed this situation yet. Give them some time. Ico mode will be opened soon.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

The team may not have noticed this situation yet. Give them some time. Ico mode will be opened soon.
Let us give some time for the team to take all their priorities go through in an order and reach us after they complete their tasks, then they will do reach our expectations.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

If the have implemented the bounty program and various programs like affiliate program that will help better driving huge traffic into the platform and we can easily achieve a great success with a positive outcome, let us keep supporting.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

You are keenly catching all the things, let us wait they will do have a look on those small things as there will be loads of work behind we cannot assume all the things successfully completing at one go, we really require to give them a go.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

This is not good as it will just raise a lot of negative feedbacks, if they don't have a community manager then does means that they don't even have seed fundings.
But who is going to pay some attention here & make some positive statement.I think manager's are busy to promote their project.hope very soon they will give their opinion here.wait for some days.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

It surely does erase some negative reviews and feedback about the project and I think the team should look into this because it really matters and many people men change their minds U2 one small little thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: